IGNORED

No News Today, Daivd Keller Was Born Third

crazysnark

On David and Priscilla Wallers blog they said last month Mike and Suzuki celebrated 35 years of marriage. Esther was born in May of 81, which would mean Daniel was conceived and born out of wedlock. This makes me even more angry that they weren't more understanding of Susanna.

I thought Esther was the oldest of the Keller kids? Daniel's the oldest son, but I found some thread which said both Esther and Rebekah are older than he is :shrug:

I can't seem to find any actual information on Anna's siblings that pertain to this. Anyone more familiar with census-type stuff? I would be super interested to know if this is true.

I know Daniel is the oldest. Rebekah is only 2 years younger than Esther and the kellers spaced their children by fundie standards. I wish I could remember where I know Daniel is the oldest.

Daniel is definitely not the oldest. He falls between Rebekah and Priscilla and is #3. There's more information on their "who's who" page which is a bit outdated now. I did research when I wrote that, but now I can't remember how I found their ages.

Additionally, if you look at childhood photos, it's clear that Daniel is not older than Esther or Rebekah.

I know Daniel is the oldest. Rebekah is only 2 years younger than Esther and the kellers spaced their children by fundie standards. I wish I could remember where I know Daniel is the oldest.

He is not the oldest, no matter what you know :?

I thought I heard Anna say he was the oldest. I tried to find a birth date but couldn't. I just knew that Rebecca and Esther were so close in age that it would make sense he was first. No need to be an asshole about it. Mods feel free to delete if needed. I also think I remember reading something about Mike Keller having a not so Christian past and thought this could have been it.

Also, On the Fruit of the womb page The kids are not listed in birth order. It shows the two youngest boys before Priscilla when they are obviously the youngest.

I have sixth day of second month, nineteen eighty-five for him, but I don't know where I got that info. Awkward date format to hopefully keep this from coming up too high in google results.

Now would be a good time to quietly apologize and to give it a rest.

Unless, of course, your mind is all made up and you would prefer not to be bothered with the facts.

I'm thinking about where I might have found his birthdate, and I want to say it was on a public record of Florida voter registration (though he doesn't live there anymore). I found all of the Websters that way, and I think I found the Kellers, too, but I can't locate the website anymore. Mocavo or something like that, is what I want to say. The site had Texas birth records, too, and I found the Coghlans there.

*stalker mode disengaged*

I thought I heard Anna say he was the oldest. I tried to find a birth date but couldn't. I just knew that Rebecca and Esther were so close in age that it would make sense he was first. No need to be an asshole about it. Mods feel free to delete if needed. I also think I remember reading something about Mike Keller having a not so Christian past and thought this could have been it.

Also, On the Fruit of the womb page The kids are not listed in birth order. It shows the two youngest boys before Priscilla when they are obviously the youngest.

Sorry. That sounded more sarcastically funny in my head than it did in print! Some things just don't translate without my adorable eye rolls ;)

I can't seem to find any actual information on Anna's siblings that pertain to this. Anyone more familiar with census-type stuff? I would be super interested to know if this is true.

Census records only become public after 72 years, so I think we'll have to wait a while for confirmation there... 1940 is the most recent one available :) however, the good posters here are correct, to my knowledge. Daniel is definitely not the eldest child.

He is the oldest BOY, though, so you may have heard a reference to "our oldest brother" as I can imagine a penis-centric culture using that phrase (in fact, I am pretty damn sure I have heard it).

That picture of Esther is breaking my heart. Look at that sweet face. No clue that the world's most incompetent missionary was just around the bend. And papa looks tiny!

He is the oldest BOY, though, so you may have heard a reference to "our oldest brother" as I can imagine a penis-centric culture using that phrase (in fact, I am pretty damn sure I have heard it).

That picture of Esther is breaking my heart. Look at that sweet face. No clue that the world's most incompetent missionary was just around the bend. And papa looks tiny!

So is Anna, looks really young and innocent, had no idea she was going to be marrying the world's most famous pedophile.

Kellers.png

He's listed third, must be the third born.

Why isn't there a comma after Daniel's name? some style rule I don't know about or just an error?

If I didn't know better I'd swear this pic was taken in 1953.

John Shrader kinda looks like young Pa Keller, no? Weird.

Weird fact about me, my mom fought hard to name me Priscilla but Dad would not cave. I think its so pretty and really fits Priscilla...i wouldn't have worn it as well. :)

Thanks for this info. A little off topic but does anyone know if the youngest 2 Keller boys twins.

No, they aren't twins.

David Keller just turned 17 last month according to the waller instagram .

Kellers.png

He's listed third, must be the third born.

Ma and Pa Keller were not bad looking in their younger years. They look almost like a normal suburban parents there. Fundiedom has not been kind to their appearance as they've aged.

Archived