IGNORED

31 years of wedded Duggar BLISS

DeFrauder

duggarfamily.com/michelles-blog?ID=c7f4061f-6a2c-4108-b3b2-1b870f347ce6

JB got M a lovely new anniversary ring.

A bunch of baby voiced sugar and a video posted on M's blog.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just can't click there anymore. Someone please start a youtube acct where you put up all the duggar vids, crediting them but fo a little Intro to make it yours. This way the Duggars won't get any money from me watching their trainwreck

I don't know the formula but those with many subscribers (millions) and high numbers of views can make tens of thousands per video. It's a real job these days.

So, Michelle's gift merits a photo while Jim Bob's needs a whole video. It's not like he needs the attention or anything... :whistle:

I find transparent to be an interesting word for Michelle to use to describe Jim Bob. I don't think that word frequently comes up with people are describing their spouses, but maybe I'm wrong.

Michelle is selfless, always thinking of others first.

:lol:

Michelle is my business partner, ministry team companion and the mother of our 19 children.

And my mind goes instantly into the gutter given the conversation on "ministering to your husband" in the Jill Rodrigues thread. It'd be an accurate use of the term considering their "ministry" was a tv show based on the 19 times they had sex and ended up with another kid or two...

That said, I do think Jim Bob's gift was thoughtful...

This is what Jim Bob wrote about Michelle.... egotistical much?

"The greatest blessing of my life was 31 years ago, on July 21, 1984 when Michelle married me. She is the virtuous woman that Proverbs 31 talks about. She is the ultimate wife and mother and I love her more and more each day. Michelle is a strong leader, yet tender hearted, and has a sweet, loving spirit. She is my best friend, we share everything. Michelle is selfless, always thinking of others first. She is an example to millions of women, her children rise up and call her blessed. Michelle is my business partner, ministry team companion and the mother of our 19 children.

Michelle, I love you! Your life has impacted the world."

"The greatest blessing mistake of my life was 31 years ago, on July 21, 1984 when Michelle married me I brainwashed an innocent, young girl into being my brood mare. She is the virtuous kind of woman that Proverbs 31 talks about your mother warned you about. She is the ultimate worst wife and mother and I love barely tolerate her more and more each day. Michelle is a strong leader spineless follower, yet tender cold hearted, and has a sweet, loving spirit mullet that would put Billy Ray Cyrus to shame. She is my best friend , we share everything sex object and I share literally nothing important with her ever. Michelle is selfless selfish, always thinking of others first always putting herself before her children. She is an example to millions of women on how not to be a good mother, her children rise up and call her blessed all kinds of names not polite enough to be said here. Michelle is my business partner, ministry team companion and the mother of our 19 children.

Michelle, I love you I'm trading you in for a newer, younger model! Your life has impacted the world in the worst way possible."

Fixed it for him! :dance:

"The greatest blessing of my life was 31 years ago, on July 21, 1984 when Michelle married me. She is the virtuous woman that Proverbs 31 talks about. She is the ultimate wife and mother and I love her more and more each day. Michelle is a strong leader, yet tender hearted, and has a sweet, loving spirit. She is my best friend, we share everything. Michelle is selfless, always thinking of others first. She is an example to millions of women, her children rise up and call her blessed. Michelle is my business partner, ministry team companion and the mother of our 19 children.

Michelle, I love you! Your life has impacted the world."

Um, Boob? Really?

Other than the wife part, Jana is more like the Proverbs 31 woman than J'Uterus could ever be, heck, all the J'Slaves are.

So, first of all, WHAT IS IT with all these fundie men thinking that they can design jewlery??? Now, I did think Brandon Keilen and Bin did a good job designing and both like to draw, but now JB thinks he can get in on it?!? And did anyone else catch that Michelle seemed less than thrilled with that ugly ring? It was a decent idea, but there were so many prettier ways to do it. Her reaction reminded me of when he tried to get her to buy a wedding dress with poofy sleeves. Her comments were all very neutral. "Wow, look at that, that's a lot of...". Yeah, she'll probably find a way to be more effusive after she recovered but, man, where was Jessa to tell old Dad that he needed something classier??

So, do they just pretend Caleb and Jubilee didn't happen when they count their children? I would think that any named child would be worth acknowledging on her mother's ring. Sheesh.

Now, can we talk about how hideous that thing is? The colored stones are arranged horribly. Ugg.

I'm done caring about what Michelle feels or thinks, she never bothers to do that for others, so have fun with the ugly ring J'chelle :lol:

I just can't click there anymore. Someone please start a youtube acct where you put up all the duggar vids, crediting them but fo a little Intro to make it yours. This way the Duggars won't get any money from me watching their trainwreck

Download AdBlock. Doesn't cost a penny. Not only can you watch their videos guilt-free (Youtube/Adsense doesn't pay for views in which AdBlock is enabled), but it makes watching YouTube SO much easier. No ads before/during videos that you have to skip over or sit through. Also you can easily "white list" sites which you want to support. For example, I allow ads to show on FJ, as I want to support the site.

I don't know the formula but those with many subscribers (millions) and high numbers of views can make tens of thousands per video. It's a real job these days.

It's usually between $ 2.50 - $ 5.00 dollars per 1000 views. That adds up fast, especially if you have lots of videos and a good number of views. You don't get paid for subscribers, it's strictly on views, but obviously having subscribers can REALLY help, as they are notified when you put out a new video and are more likely to watch it, which translates to views / impressions / ad money.

I couldn't get the video to open. I want to see the ugly ring! :D

JB actually had a halfway-decent idea with the ring (all the birthstones of all the kids).....but near the end of the video, who do you see on the couch? Josh himself!

Who wants to post a picture of the ring here so I don't have to click the link? Pretty please? I know it's selfish of me to ask, but surely someone who has already clicked won't mind? I will happily put myself in the prayer closet to repent for my selfishness...

Once again,Sierra is there...is she living with them now? Mechelle is definitely not thrilled with that ring! It sure is butt-ugly. If she liked it, she would have put it on right away! Did you notice J'boob pushing one of the howlers out of the way?

The Duggars posted a video of Michelle backward skating to the song "YMCA". I wonder if she was secretly dancing too?

Who wants to post a picture of the ring here so I don't have to click the link? Pretty please? I know it's selfish of me to ask, but surely someone who has already clicked won't mind? I will happily put myself in the prayer closet to repent for my selfishness...

The video quality is awful so a screenshot wasn't coming out very clear. Here's the video, ring showing begins around 0:35 in.

https://youtu.be/Wi66TRddiEY?t=37[bBvideo 560,340:a0w0v164]

[/bBvideo]

It sounds like she said "Wow! That's one big, amazing cluster" before Boob dived in for a kiss. A clusterfuck of kids.

Yeah, ugly ring, but what did you expect? He could have arranged the stones more tastefully though.

What bothers me more: Michelle is looking really skinny in the photo. Like a kind of turtle...

I didn't see Sierra. I saw Anna start to try and hoist herself off the couch and then give up. And there was a blonde middle aged woman and man that I didn't recognize. And I saw a glimpse of pregnant Jessa with Ben go over to view the ring with I think Jana. And JoyAnna was holding Merideth. A couple of Mkids with Josh were also on the couch.

I tried to screencap a pic of the ring, but no success. They did post the video to YouTube, if anyone has better luck opening the video there.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wi66TRddiEY&feature=youtu.be&t=35

I'll ask my teenager later if he can do it, he knows more than me about stuff like this.

ETA: JuicyDuggar beat me to it.

Archived