IGNORED

Never be sad again?? - Marriage

Spartan89

IF you want your husband to begin acting as though he were a Taliban Soldier enforcing Sharia Law... then disrespect him, and so will your outcome be. However, IF you want to live your life with a peaceful man that treasures you and Loves you with all of his might... then submit and follow him, and so will your outcome be.

Thank you for reminding us of this gem. TT is such a tool.

Lina, dear, if you need to never be sad again, I suggest Zoloft, not marriage. (I kid, I kid. Though I'm highly medicated, probably for the rest of my life, so my way of dealing with it is to make jokes. Maybe not totally appropriate, but...)

That said, I think girlfriend here could benefit from some serious counseling and leveling from an unbiased, licensed professional. She is clearly whacked out, more than likely has some issues that are making her run towards the altar.

Guest Anonymous
That said, I think girlfriend here could benefit from some serious counseling and leveling from an unbiased, licensed professional. She is clearly whacked out, more than likely has some issues that are making her run towards the altar.

This, times a million. I think she truly needs help. She also needs to wake up and smell the douchebag.

Archived