IGNORED

Would you like to play a game? Duggar interview bingo

TheJewAmongUs

I was just thinking of the things I expect the Duggars to say in their Megyn Kelly interview. And the things I expect that they will never admit. Then I thought that someone could make a drinking game out of their buzzwords, but since they don't drink, that would be inappropriate. So I made bingo cards. 19 of them, so all your kids can play. Maybe not any more appropriate, but it's my way of keeping track of all the crap that has been spewed about raising children over the years and the glaring things that they'll never address.

Here's the generator that I used.

osric.com/bingo-card-generator/

Edited to add:

I guess I can't upload a PDF here, will work on converting it.

Shots of grape juice after a wonderful supper of tater tot casserole. Oh, who am I kidding? I'm buying some tequila.

This was NOT the week for me to start heart medication ... who wants to join me with shots of Gatorade or chocolate milk?

This was NOT the week for me to start heart medication ... who wants to join me with shots of Gatorade or chocolate milk?

I'll have a gingerale with you

If others do it too, I would 100 % do this live !

If others do it too, I would 100 % do this live !

I'm in, I'll even call in sick to work to do it :). I'm supposed to work the night of the interview but I feel this cold coming on ;)

I take heart meds too and I have to drink sports drinks to keep my blood volume up. I'll go for powerade over Gatorade.

Uploaded here: imgur.com/TsFvV0f

My daughter and I made some cards up. I had to add the words teen, mistake, police, and blessed.

Can someone tell me where I get the card? Or how? I tried going to imgur.com but couldn't see it. Thanks! Is this called The Kelly File? I'm in Canada but I think I'll be able to watch it. I'm going to need the booze to be able to make it through. :cray-cray:

My daughter and I made some cards up. I had to add the words teen, mistake, police, and blessed.

Mistake and Blessed will most likely be two of the big keywords.

Mistake and Blessed will most likely be two of the big keywords.

And faith and forgiveness, though I have another F word in mind for them...

The bingo cards are great!

If I am home from softball I should be able to play along. However between the duggars and fox news on in my house at the same time, my TV may explode. Thankfully we are no longer a Nielson family because there would be NO way I could watch it and give the duggars and faux news rating points.

Can someone tell me where I get the card? Or how? I tried going to imgur.com but couldn't see it. Thanks! Is this called The Kelly File? I'm in Canada but I think I'll be able to watch it. I'm going to need the booze to be able to make it through. :cray-cray:

I can try to put the PDF up somewhere else. It might just take a long time to load on imgur, they converted the PDF to an image file.

I can try to put the PDF up somewhere else. It might just take a long time to load on imgur, they converted the PDF to an image file.

Thank you. I'm sending a PM - could you email me the PDF?

We can play a drinking game, heck Jesus was know to put the wine away with the best of them.

Don't forget to add "season of life." I'm not sure how, but it must figure into the interview somehow.

And faith and forgiveness, though I have another F word in mind for them...

Which "F" word: Fuckers or Fuckwits, so many decisions.

Florakitty - you ALMOST owed me a new iPad. I am learning though not to drink at the same time as reading. Too many chances to spew what I'm enjoying reading. I tried to find the spewing coffee smile but it didn't work.

I've been lurking a while, but I came out of lurkdom for my first post...this is HILARIOUS and I wish I could play live, but I work late that night. Oh well. I can play with my husband :)

Ok, hopefully this works.

docdroid.net/1275m/bingo-card-generator.pdf.html

or

docdro.id/1275m

oh MAN I hate you guys for putting this in front of me. There's probably no way I can watch it live in Europe. I want to play with you so badly :angry-banghead:

If any of the Euros figures out a way to watch it live, please share for everyone else!

(Btw - is there any way to see it if you have sky?)

I take heart meds too and I have to drink sports drinks to keep my blood volume up. I'll go for powerade over Gatorade.

Me too! are you a POTSie? :)

oh MAN I hate you guys for putting this in front of me. There's probably no way I can watch it live in Europe. I want to play with you so badly :angry-banghead:

If any of the Euros figures out a way to watch it live, please share for everyone else!

(Btw - is there any way to see it if you have sky?)

I'm in UK. So thought I couldn't watch live but have fox news on sky. Have checked and if it's the Kelly file. It's on at 2am. Think it will be Thursday am for me. But going to record both Wednesday and Thursday just to be sure. Will try to stay up to watch live because I really want to play, but will most likely fall asleep. :lol:

I'm in! The bingo cards are great, and the imgur came up fine on my pc

Archived