IGNORED

Would you like to play a game? Duggar interview bingo

TheJewAmongUs

This was NOT the week for me to start heart medication ... who wants to join me with shots of Gatorade or chocolate milk?

In solidarity! :obscene-drinkingcheers:

post-13301-14452000336949_thumb.jpg

I'll have a gingerale with you

If I can actually force myself to watch the show and my headship does not get too irritated about me watching it, I can do gingerale with you guys.

I am six weeks pregnant, so no alcohol for me.n :dance:

If I can actually force myself to watch the show and my headship does not get too irritated about me watching it, I can do gingerale with you guys.

I am six weeks pregnant, so no alcohol for me.n :dance:

toast to the ginger ale

I just blew off dinner at Disneyland to stay home and watch this. (Thanks for the free entertainment Jim Bob, debt free and all that.) I'm playing 2 cards, page 6, with Jurisdictions and Car Lot in the upper left.

I don't drink anymore, I consider it public service, but I'll gladly join in with the ginger ale drinkers.

Elsabee, the "purpose as a verb" annoys me to no end!

trying to join in on the game but may be late. Ironically, Little Sevy demanded tater tot casserole for dinner tonight. She's absolutely clueless about the Duggar's affinity for tater tot casserole, but is aware of the scandal, because she rolls her eyes every time the Duggars are mentioned. lol. Off to feast on casserole and booze.

trying to join in on the game but may be late. Ironically, Little Sevy demanded tater tot casserole for dinner tonight. She's absolutely clueless about the Duggar's affinity for tater tot casserole, but is aware of the scandal, because she rolls her eyes every time the Duggars are mentioned. lol. Off to feast on casserole and booze.

I'm doing it friday with the full one

9 minutes in the first word: Breasts!

I've marked off:

Breasts

Family Friend

Training Center

Forgiveness

Jurisdictions (expected this to be bout chores, but I'll take it.)

Added:

Daddy

Ugh, I meant to add "little ones" and of course she said it.

Added:

Mama

No bingo. Of course, I intentionally picked words I thought they wouldn't say. Like admitting they waited until after Jim Bob's senate campaign to address anything.

We should have put in "ones" as a way of referring to all people, any people, too. But then I think we'd have passed out from alcohol poisoning during the first ten minutes. :?

Archived