IGNORED

Jill's Neverending Pregnancy Part 5- Dilly Dally Edition

keen23

• Replies 786
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So Jill absolutely refuses to use pitocin or anything of that nature?

Jill has not made any statements indicating she would never use pitocin. 42 weeks is within (but at the long edge of) the normal pregnancy range. So most women who are into natural homebirth will wait until 42 weeks to consider an induction. After 42 weeks there is an increased risk to the baby so most women will induce at that point even if they wouldn't consider it before. However, some will try to go longer. I don't think we have any evidence suggesting what Jill will or won't choose if she doesn't go into labor in the next couple of days.

because I just love this picture :D

272BAB9E00000578-3020048-Breaking_tradition_Jessa_ignored_the_wedding_superstition_that_t-a-12_1427828502572.jpg

My Ben makes that same face when he's thinking really really hard! :pink-shock:

Favorite song: 'I Want Crazy' by Hunter Hayes, with 'Style' by Taylor Swift coming in a close second.

Total lunar eclipse is in 7.5 hours.

I wonder if he was already born but a Duggar came across this thread (these threads, I guess) and they all conspired to keep the birth a secret because they saw how crazy people are getting and they're getting a kick out of it. Bwahahaha

As if they would ever read here. :D

Edited because I swear I can count.

well now i love him even more :D

mSICczngz6.jpg

what does he think of Michelle ?

Geez I hate(is that too strong of a word) Jill in this picture. That kool aid man smile supporting her mothers insanity thinking this is completely okay. I get she was still young but geez

For the love of God! Just have that baby already!

Part 4 is HERE: viewtopic.php?f=87&t=25498

The Official Baby Date Poll:

March 11th: jerkit

March 12th: Fundie Bunny, eh02

March 13th: caitiedid313, Stokstaartje

March 14th: Cheetah, Buzzard

March 15th: canis, Firiel, Gobbles, brittbritt

March 16th: for_the_Kitties, freejosiah, theCR

March 17th: Isarhenne, Tiny Bubbles, freealljs, friendofgreen

March 18th: Duggor, Sjestings

March 19th: HandHoldingHeathen, pamplemousse

March 20th: Dandruff, AngelGirl8811, weirdemmaline, Rescinded and Mended

March 21st: 16strong, Cassia, nolongerIFBx, NewSeasonOfLife, meee, MiddleAgedLady, MrsYoungie, Acalissi, VeryNikeSeamstress, FlamingFundie

March 22nd: morri, Bugaboo, Daisy0322, frugalitymom, MrsAndiAwesome, shard1118

March 23rd: Fluffypaws, keen23, nataraja, DaffyDill, tulip, Ledbetteramy

March 24th: DuggarsTheEndIsNear, Elvis Presby, Four is Enough, ariel9, Adrienne83, SorenaJ, sense and nonsense,

March 25th: AlwaysExited, VelociRapture, justmy2cents, sadiZ, Sophie's Mommie, candygirl200413, JBsHairspray, milla

March 26th: FJismyheadship, SportsgalAnnie, hollywood, bluebird, calimojo, LogansMama, jezebelda

March 27th: Kira, HuggleMonster, rainbowbubbles, ColeMarie86, anti-antichoice, ViolaSebastian, Alachantal

March 28th: Kcmree, Mela99, Pretzel, ElegantMajesticPearls, Quiverfullofit

March 29th: GotCaughtDancing, Jinderella, SassyPants, VixenToast

March 30th: BeckaBoots, watchdog, Seren Ann

March 31st: Ursula, JMO, 19 cats and counting, DugFan, zygote373, destiny31, browneyes

April 1st: jingersrealmom, karen77, bekkah, sassy41, kimberm, Pandora Spocks, Miggy, DGayle

April 2nd: lascuba, Escapefromfundiedom

April 3rd: nst, amers, halcionne, singsingsing, SnowShine

April 4th: gilamomster, JHeathen, FearLyss, Ofglen

April 5th: karismanic, Arrowoftruth, inyoureyes, Alye

April 6th: carebaer

April 7th: Incognito22, cathgrl1

April 8th: Rachel333

April 9th: QBall37

April 10th: Rainytown

Sometime in November, to thirll nst :dance:

UGH I wish I wasn't in the hospital when these guesses were made! I keep looking in on this thread and thinking "damn, if MRSA only infected me a few days later" :lol:

I think she miscalculate the due date and she's actually only just reached 40 weeks.

Someone needs to make a montage of Jill and Derrick's courtship/engagement set to Love is an Open Door from Frozen. :lol:

How will the kid be raised? When will another pregnancy be announced (predictions if this kid ever comes out)?

I think she won't be pregnant until next year actually. her body might not get back to regular programming for a bit plus derick might express concerns of feeling overwhelmed and she'll listen to her headship lol

Geez I hate(is that too strong of a word) Jill in this picture. That kool aid man smile supporting her mothers insanity thinking this is completely okay. I get she was still young but geez

Howler with the :pink-shock: eyes knows this is all insane!

Is she going to eat that baby? :pink-shock:

Yes, first she stuns them with her insane headband and then eats them. :lol:

Total lunar eclipse is in 7.5 hours.

I wonder if he was already born but a Duggar came across this thread (these threads, I guess) and they all conspired to keep the birth a secret because they saw how crazy people are getting and they're getting a kick out of it. Bwahahaha

As if they would ever read here. :D

Edited because I swear I can count.

If she doesn't start laboring soon after the eclipse I'm going with "Even God is over it". He's given the kid a major pressure change, they had huge storms in the area last night, the day of the death of His Son, and now a lunar eclipse.

Isaiah James Robert Richard Nepal Jesus Michelle Messiah John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt Elohim Dillard taking so long to come out has caused me to stalk who his father RTs on twitter. This lead me to the associate pastor's of Cross Pointe twitter. Which lead me to find out that they have a drummer in the church band. Wonder how Jill is dealing with that?

Best name ever.

I think she won't be pregnant until next year actually. her body might not get back to regular programming for a bit plus derick might express concerns of feeling overwhelmed and she'll listen to her headship lol

Based on family sizes alone I would guess both of the girls' MIL practiced/practice (Guinn) some sort of family planning. I wonder what JB would say/do if he found out that his girls have been counseled to do the same thing. What if one of the weekends that Jessa has been in Hot Springs Guinn has mentioned to her at their point in life kids might not be a great idea? Or Cathy has told Jill how much she enjoyed being a mom of two and all the things she got to do with Derick and Dan that Michelle never had time for.

I think she miscalculate the due date and she's actually only just reached 40 weeks.

I've wondered about her due date accuracy as well. On the show they said she called Derick's mom and Josh and Anna with her pregnancy news the day before her one month anniversary, so I assume that was on July 20th.

When did she pee on Michelle's special pee stick? And how close to conception can pregnancy tests show results these days? Can't some of them detect hcg before a missed period?

Newbie here. Lurker for the past couple of years. I'm gonna call it that Baby Dilly will be an Easter baby. After all, with Derrick comparing the never-ending pregnancy to God's intro to the Rapture, it only makes sense that Baby Dilly should arrive on Easter like the Messiah. :lol:

I've wondered about her due date accuracy as well. On the show they said she called Derick's mom and Josh and Anna with her pregnancy news the day before her one month anniversary, so I assume that was on July 20th.

When did she pee on Michelle's special pee stick? And how close to conception can pregnancy tests show results these days? Can't some of them detect hcg before a missed period?

I think 5 days before is the earliest I've seen. I also know that they recommend doing it with the first pee in the morning because that's when the levels are the highest for early detection.

WTF, I walk away to go watch an episode of Leverage and eat some dinner, and I come back and we are on page 4 of part 5....and still no contractions.

Hurry up, Dilly Dally, I'm enjoying the sin of wine too much! :lol:

Re: favorite song, mine always has been and always will be Brown Eyed Girl by Van Morrison.

You guys are able to pick favorite songs? I'm never able to decide. It's like when someone asks me my favorite movie. :P

Newbie here. Lurker for the past couple of years. I'm gonna call it that Baby Dilly will be an Easter baby. After all, with Derrick comparing the never-ending pregnancy to God's intro to the Rapture, it only makes sense that Baby Dilly should arrive on Easter like the Messiah. :lol:

Newbies unite! :D

Well FJers it's time for me to go to bed. Here's to labor starting soon and a healthy baby, a healthy mom, and a very happy dad await me in the morning. I'm sure we'll be on page 8 of thread 6 by then.

Archived