IGNORED

19 Kids & Counting - Season 10 - Duggar Snark Part 4

happy atheist

• Replies 844
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really? It's confirmed on the Dillard family blog: dillardfamily.com/2015/4/jill-s-labor-and-my-understanding-of-the-bible

instagram.com/p/1BWGY9Ls0u/

instagram.com/p/1BWGY9Ls0u/

Oh, damn it. The woman seems to have been pregnant forever!

Hi from France,

This is my first post on this forum.

I first heard about the Duggars a few years ago on French TV.

I am an agnostic and I don't envy the Duggarlings AT ALL, but I find the family quite... exotic and kind of endearing in a weird way :?

Since then I've been watching 19kac episodes on YT and I decided to join FJ cause the snarking here makes me laugh so much.

Hi from France,

I am an agnostic and I don't envy the Duggarlings AT ALL, but I find the family quite... exotic and kind of endearing in a weird way :?

Since then I've been watching 19kac episodes on YT and I decided to join FJ cause the snarking here makes me laugh so much.

Welcome to FJ

Hi from France,

welcome !

amy-duggar-and-duggar-family.jpg

Hi from France,

Welcome!

Did I miss something? Jill isn't in that photo???

No you didn't miss anything. I was joking with NST about being Jilly Muffin.

Hi from France,

Bienvenue sur Freejinger! :)

What's a transfer of ownership ceremony? I saw someone talking about that on the third thread .

In the fundie world, when a girl/woman is married, the Father "transfers" his "authority" over his daughter from him to the bride's new husband. Yes, they actually say words indicating so in front of the Minister. :evil-eye: :angry-banghead:

I'm really not digging Jessa's ring set... at all. It looks bent to me, and I think it's awful.

In the fundie world, when a girl/woman is married, the Father "transfers" his "authority" over his daughter from him to the bride's new husband. Yes, they actually say words indicating so in front of the Minister. :evil-eye: :angry-banghead:

Yup its a real thing. women are property to be owned by them men folk and all. :shifty-kitty:

I'm really not digging Jessa's ring set... at all. It looks bent to me, and I think it's awful.

yes but if the story is true and he really did design it just for her its really kinda sweet. its unique and from the heart just for her. Like the hideous vase your make that your mom still puts out on the shelf.

I'm not sure if the design sucks or if it's the actual execution of the design. It's all jacked up!

And I have stuff that I put up and only pull out when the gift-giver is coming over, haha.

Archived