IGNORED

Keilen brother works under Josh at FRC

luv2laugh

Michael Bates is courting Brandon Keilen. His brother works at FRC as Assistant Director of FRC Action. I believe Josh is executive director.

Brent Keilen previously worked at IBLP HQ I think.

This is from FRC Action's Facebook page. It's a video and I think that's John David Duggar holding the microphone.

FRC action 2.JPG

Oh for fuck's sake. Religious freedom. Nobody says you have to get gay-married if you don't want to, so his religious freedom is intact.

Oh for fuck's sake. Religious freedom. Nobody says you have to get gay-married if you don't want to, so his religious freedom is intact.

Amen!

Allowing gay marriage does not take rights away from anyone, on the flip side, the bigots are. It really fucking pisses me off. :angry-banghead:

But if we allow gay marriage, the church might have gay marriage ceremonies one day! I mean, look at mixed race marriages, it used to be a huge no-no in the church. Now priests perform them all the time. What if our churches become so progressive that they allow gay marriage?! Then these bigots wouldn't have anywhere to hide anymore!

Archived