IGNORED

Grab your pitchforks the antiChrist has been found!

formergothardite

I'll buy my shovel used and save the difference to buy torches. Also, I can bring black cat fur. Even better, my cat is called Fee, which is German for fairy, so German+fairy, that has got to help. I think. I'm confused. I've been told the Catholic church in general is the anti-christ which is why I'll be going to hell, but now an actual person is the anti-christ and I can't compute. Am I going to hell? And why? And what does it all mean?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'll buy my shovel used and save the difference to buy torches. Also, I can bring black cat fur. Even better, my cat is called Fee, which is German for fairy, so German+fairy, that has got to help. I think. I'm confused. I've been told the Catholic church in general is the anti-christ which is why I'll be going to hell, but now an actual person is the anti-christ and I can't compute. Am I going to hell? And why? And what does it all mean?

My user name Grimalkin means an old evil looking female cat. I learned that from a word of the day app. I thought the Catholic Chirch was the anti Christ too, hence my confusion on bringing holy water and who to sprinkle it on.

The Catholic church is the Whore of Babylon, that is why you are going to hell.

Ok, thanks for clarification. I guess I should wontonly fornicate and do whatever I want since I'm going to hell anyway.

No no, the pope is the antichrist. You've got it all wrong.

Or was the pope the dragon of revelation 13(14?) and someone else was the anti Christ? Been a while since I tried to understand the mental gymnastics that is seventh day Adventist end time prophecy.

Being Catholic keeps sounding better and better. I like how Babylon rolls off my tounge. 'Whore of Babylon' kind of exciting. I think WBC sais this too. If it pisses them off all the better.

Doesn't the Whore of Babylon get to ride around on a seven headed beast? Or she gets eaten by a seven headed beast? There is a seven headed beast somewhere in the rapture apocalypse story.

It is hard to believe I used to take all this very seriously. And we used to make fun of the Catholics for having a Bible with dragons. :lol:

Doesn't the Whore of Babylon get to ride around on a seven headed beast? Or she gets eaten by a seven headed beast? There is a seven headed beast somewhere in the rapture apocalypse story.

It is hard to believe I used to take all this very seriously. And we used to make fun of the Catholics for having a Bible with dragons. :lol:

It's like Harry Potter! I don't know much about seventh day Adventists. I might do a little research. I think there was a tiny little church by the house I grew up in that was SDA. I may have gone to a bible camp with a friend there.

• 4 months later...

Archived