IGNORED

Christian interrupts Muslim speaker

Rachel333

I can't even express how outrage-inducing this is. This woman interrupted a Texas Muslim Capitol Day speaker to yell angrily at all the Muslims about how much Jesus loves them.

Going by this image, people are hailing her as a hero:

w0Y0mm6.jpg

Fun fact: She's the same woman behind the video about how Monster energy drinks are satanic:

Then I found this video from a few years ago where Christians in the Senate interrupt a Hindu man who is giving an invocation to ask Jesus to forgive them for allowing the prayers of the "wicked". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XiizB9Lkqk

And the incredible thing is that these people think they, the Christians, are the one being persecuted. Can you imagine if a Muslim stood up during a Christian prayer to say that Jesus was just a prophet and not the son of God?

The Dallas paper had an editorial denouncing these idiots:

The Muslim visitors’ right to peaceful assembly – one of five rights enshrined in the First Amendment -- was violated by a small group of morons. Hair flying, one banshee seized the microphone and shrieked nonsense revealing irrational fears more than anything.

Her diatribe created a Lone Star YouTube moment that affirms the worst stereotypes about Texas -- that we’re a bunch of slack-eye cousins to the backwater creatures of Deliverance.

http://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/edito ... -texas.ece

I'm not breaking the link because it's a newspaper.

Then Rep White will cry persecution because the House Speaker spoke up and the newspaper denounced her. I feel awful saying this, but sometimes I hate being an American.

Then Rep White will cry persecution because the House Speaker spoke up and the newspaper denounced her. I feel awful saying this, but sometimes I hate being an American.

I feel the same way, in fact if Texas wanted to seccede, I'd say we let them as long as the sane people can leave first.

Well, that was... pointless. What was that woman's point about Muhammed being dead? He lived in the 6th century. He's been dead for 1400 years. It's hardly news. If he were still alive, now that would be news! I feel like I'm missing something here.

Personal confusion aside, she was just rude.

Well, that was... pointless. What was that woman's point about Muhammed being dead? He lived in the 6th century. He's been dead for 1400 years. It's hardly news. If he were still alive, now that would be news! I feel like I'm missing something here.

Personal confusion aside, she was just rude.

It's because Jesus isn't dead. It's a really big deal to Christians that they "serve a living God" unlike other religions with their dead prophets. I doubt she realizes that it's significant to her because it's been reinforced all her life and it wouldn't be very persuasive to someone else.

Christine Weick is not even from Texas. She seems to be becoming the newest Fred Phelps.

She was on the internet a while back for this lovely little explication of Monster Energy Drink

[bBvideo 560,340:fxi2nq3u]

[/bBvideo]

And snuck into an invitation only event the National Cathedral to protest a Muslim Prayer service there.

[bBvideo 560,340:fxi2nq3u]

[/bBvideo]

Luckily for her she got a sign from God that she was supposed to do this

“There’s this woman stepping out of her vehicle on the side of the road, clapping and giving me two thumbs up, and I’m like, ‘That was the strangest thing,’†she said. “The first thing that went through my mind was, ‘That’s my confirmation right there.’ That’s all I needed, and from that point on I knew this was something I’m going to do; and that was the catapult that moved me to keep going towards Washington.â€

And God made her invisible at the cathedral for a while.

Weick got through the security line about 10:15 a.m., more than an hour and a half before the prayer service started. She needed to lie low to avoid detection.

She noticed a janitor’s closet was left open near the bathroom and briefly thought about hiding in it. But a fear of being locked in persuaded her against that option.

She slipped into the bathroom instead.

“When I was in the bathroom hiding out, that’s when it hit me: I think I’m invisible, I really wondered, the way it happened, just strange, just totally strange; and someday I’m going to ask God how that all worked out,†she said.

wnd.com/2014/11/christian-booted-from-national-cathedral-speaks-out/#yoGriGMxlpxuVVlc.99

Oddly enough, she is estranged from her family....

Last mother's day Anti Gay (also on TV)

woodtv.com/2014/05/11/slushie-thrown-on-anti-gay-demonstrator/

She is an Author, of a "simple interpretation verse by verse" explanation of Revelation explainthis.us/

Some articles had her living in MIchigan, others in Tennessee and she said once she was living in her car, but not because she has to but just because.

I suspect we will hear more of her in the future, and I think she is escalating....

“They don’t play fair, so I feel maybe we shouldn’t play fair either...†- Christine Weick

Comments such as this remind me of the Bible verse about what to do if someone backhands you:

To one who strikes you on the cheek, kick him in the nuts, and from one who takes away your cloak - kick him in the nuts! Duh. - Luke 6:29

It's because Jesus isn't dead. It's a really big deal to Christians that they "serve a living God" unlike other religions with their dead prophets. I doubt she realizes that it's significant to her because it's been reinforced all her life and it wouldn't be very persuasive to someone else.

Thank you for the explanation! :) That really confused me.

I swear its a form of narcissism

Narcissism! Thank you. There was a word just out of reach to describe this kind of idiocy - and it's so irritating to have a word such as this so close and not be able to think of it.

Most people with a strong opinion would have expressed it somewhere - online, in a local newspaper, during a radio show. This one grabs a microphone and imposes herself on someone else's freedom because surely her words must weigh more than his.

She makes herself look like an idiot to everyone outside a pocket within her own faith community. Not a single person anywhere has been convinced on the strength of her act to change their minds on Islam or on anything else.

I swear its a form of narcissism

Sounds about right. They keep talking about God, but what I hear is "Look at me! Pay attention to me!"

Really what I think it is is a form of religious bullying. It's meant to tell non-Christians that Texas is a "Christian nation" and they have no place in the public square. I think this is also what motivated the erection of these 10 commandments statues.

:::::sigh::::: Idiots like this just chap my hide.

I live in Texas and I am a Christian. We are not all like this moron (I know you all know that, but I'm saying it anyway). I live in a small-sized city and our first mosque opened a couple of years ago (after they'd been meeting in an apartment for nearly 20 years). They hold an open house every year and lots of people attend. My husband and I attended Friday prayers once after attending a lecture the imam gave at our library and we were welcomed with open arms and treated so kindly.

These idiots deny their own beliefs by being so divisive. If you believe all human beings are created in the image of God and that Jesus died for them, you should be bending over backwards to be kind and understanding, not shout them down at their own assembly. And even if you believe they're your enemies, you're STILL supposed to bless them and not curse them.

Archived