IGNORED

Cindy Jacobs the new president whisperer.

doggie

this is one crazy christian she says she is a prophet and can predict the future she has raised dead children back to life. Rachel meadow had a great show about her.

[bBvideo 560,340:1vcd3fzm]

[/bBvideo]

Wow I don't know which person scared me the most. I sorta jumped when I saw her face. But the guy in the second video actually almost sounded sane until he said coffin. Then I always ask, why do they care? Not coming for you, just want to have equal rights.

She is so nonchalant about it too like raising the dead is a daily thing

Well my son is a gamer and there are lots of zombies. Maybe raising the dead is not so big a deal. But my professional opinion, she's a couple fries short a Happy Meal.

Well my son is a gamer and there are lots of zombies. Maybe raising the dead is not so big a deal. But my professional opinion, she's a couple fries short a Happy Meal.

and missing the toy

She is crazy but a guest speaker at the meeting the Republicans went to.

Wow. The Republicans don't scare easily.

Edited to fix spelling

Wow. The Republicans don't scare easily.

Edited to fix spelling

I believe that I am 2 degrees of separation from her if not one. happily, I've never met her or had to discuss her, since the person I know who is on the board of a group she comes is in close contact with has given up on me. That is ok, but it always creeps me out when i see how batshit these people i know must really be!

I believe that I am 2 degrees of separation from her if not one. happily, I've never met her or had to discuss her, since the person I know who is on the board of a group she comes is in close contact with has given up on me. That is ok, but it always creeps me out when i see how batshit these people i know must really be!

Oh, yikes salex, I'm so sorry that you are 2 degrees close to her. Yuck. You can come here. Where I live is somewhat liberal and this bat shit stuff drives the people I know crazy. And we would never give up on you. But I do have to say that we are kinda crazy, but in a good way. Be well.

According to our patron Saint, Rachel Maddow, she has been completely scrubbed from Jindal's website. Thank you guys for saving her rants.

According to our patron Saint, Rachel Maddow, she has been completely scrubbed from Jindal's website. Thank you guys for saving her rants.

you can't scrub her enough to ever get the stench of stupidity off of her.

She was involved at a freakshow Prayer fest our Governor had a couple of years ago. The cast included :

Reign Down - which has partnerships with groups and leaders like Lou Engle, The Call, Cindy Jacobs, GodTV, the Congressional Prayer Caucus, and Rep. Trent Franks - will host a prayer rally in Kansas that will be simulcast across the country, and Gov. Brownback has not only filmed a video announcing his participation and support but issued a proclamation calling on citizens to "collectively repent of distancing ourselves from God and ask for His mercy on us" and declaring Saturday to be a "day of restoration": -

See more at: rightwingwatch.org/content/brownback-declares-saturday-day-restoration#sthash.kDj5zZ9t.dpuf

Archived