IGNORED

Does anyone follow the Kendalls? Lisë Marie's family.

halcionne

ckkendall.blogspot.com/

Tom Junior and his wife moved to France. I thought they were on a long-term mission to Togo. The girls are wearing pants, and everyone is in school, including Tom and Melissa, if I read the post correctly. Whoever wrote it has the same tendency as David Waller does, to constantly switch between first, second, and third person.

Melissa's parents are helping out, so I guess they were already in France. I have so many questions! Why does France need missionaries being the first one.

I have so many questions! Why does France need missionaries being the first one.

Those evil, EVIL Catholics...

Those evil, EVIL Catholics...

Right. I wonder how many souls they saved while enjoying the fresh powder in Albertville.

To be fair, they were previously in Togo, and they had their own blog (the France posts are from the Tom Sr family blog, run by Christiana, maybe? Is she in France too? And was the whole family in Europe beforehand? Kendall experts, educate me!) that, iirc, gave the impression they were career missionaries. Most of the men in this family are doctors who serve in the Air Force in exchange for free med school (or something along those lines. It's been a while since I looked at the archives, and they may have even gone private by now).

In any case, the whole family made me uncomfortable with their *genteel Southern charm* and completely unsubtle fundie agenda. I want to know what Tom Junior is up to!

eta 2: Here's the Togo blog: kendallsintogo.blogspot.com/

eta Christiana IS in France with them, per Hunter's facebook:

LTx85W9.png

To be fair, they were previously in Togo, and they had their own blog (the France posts are from the Tom Sr family blog, run by Christiana, maybe? Is she in France too? And was the whole family in Europe beforehand? Kendall experts, educate me!) that, iirc, gave the impression they were career missionaries. Most of the men in this family are doctors who serve in the Air Force in exchange for free med school (or something along those lines. It's been a while since I looked at the archives, and they may have even gone private by now).

In any case, the whole family made me uncomfortable with their *genteel Southern charm* and completely unsubtle fundie agenda. I want to know what Tom Junior is up to!

eta 2: Here's the Togo blog: kendallsintogo.blogspot.com/

eta Christiana IS in France with them, per Hunter's facebook:

LTx85W9.png

Do these fundies ever speak English or just Fundiesh?

• 1 month later...

ckkendall.blogspot.com/2015/02/a-medieval-city-ski-trips-hospital.html

Christiana updated the blog. I hate everything and probably shouldn't be posting in this frame of mind, but this post hits on so many fundie tropes I couldn't resist. My favorite comment, about skiing in Albertville:

Even under the curse and tainted by sin I am always amazed at how beautiful God's creation is!

Archived