IGNORED

Kim C is in labor

ladyamylynn

I've never understood the fundie fascination with childbirth stories. Granted, I've never had a child I may be way off base but none of my friends or family shared the level of detail about their children's birth the way fundies do. Is this sharing of details a fundie thing or is it mainstream?

I think it's mainstream to share birth details, but most people only do with other parents. It is such a dramatic and sometimes traumatic experience that it's easy to become fixated on it. But obvious that others who haven't given birth probably don't care.

Probably her last. That was pretty quick!

Why her last? Isn't she barely 40 and haven't the last few been easy pregnancies and births? Also, I think she is one of fourteen sibs so this is all old hat for her.

They finally announced the name.---- James William ---Kim says she was outvoted. She wanted to use the initials PCC again but says she will just have to wait until the next boy.

They finally announced the name.---- James William ---Kim says she was outvoted. She wanted to use the initials PCC again but says she will just have to wait until the next boy.

:? How many more kids does she expect to have?

What are the full names for the other boys?

:? How many more kids does she expect to have?

What are the full names for the other boys?

The other boys are Patrick Calvin (but they call him Calvin), Parker Cromwell, and Perry IV (not of sure his middle name).

s

The other boys are Patrick Calvin (but they call him Calvin), Parker Cromwell, and Perry IV (not of sure his middle name).

Thanks. Seems odd to change the theme on the fourth boy, but I'm glad this one gets some individuality. I also love the name James William - my son is named William and if we ever have another boy, we're going with James.

Archived