IGNORED

Annamatrix has been raptured

Mac1138

Annamatrix has been raptured, according to her most recent blog post. I can't help but feel simultaneously amused and sad over her frequent rapture predictions. Her poor kids!

annamatrix.wordpress.com

If you are reading this post, I’ve been raptured.

That’s the ONLY way you’ll see this -

it’s a ‘just in case’ post I’ll pull down if we’re here after the feasts.

annamatrix.wordpress.com

If you are reading this post, I’ve been raptured.

That’s the ONLY way you’ll see this -

it’s a ‘just in case’ post I’ll pull down if we’re here after the feasts.

I guess with Ebola and the World Series, the news missed all the true believers dissapearing. OR, the number of true believers was very small.

OR she got busy and forgot to pull the post.

Wow, that post :pink-shock: The pictures of her journal look like something you'd see in an episode of "Criminal Minds."

I'm off to go down the rabbit hole of that site; send a search party if I don't make it back by dinner.

I'm off to go down the rabbit hole of that site; send a search party if I don't make it back by dinner.

it's so tempting for me as well

I'm officially creeped out. It sorta reads like a cult-y suicide note. I hope she's okay, raptured or not.

This post is... awesome. Just awesome. It hits so many of my 'this is hilarious' buttons.

Her notebook looks EXACTLY like my science notebook from the sixth grade, complete with pasted in cutouts of the sectioned out earth and the solar system. I love that she took the time to highlight the chapter headings in blue marker. I just imagine her putting down her pen and picking up the highlighter, using a ruler so it looks extra pretty. This is serious subject matter, folks.

Her notes are simply enlightening. "Up, up, & away!"

The 'unrighteous' sexy anime girl next to the more modest anime girl, I can't even.

Favorite line: "They don’t know Truth from Turtle Wax, hello!"

By the way, if you're reading this, I've been raptured. :fsm: I hope what I have written on FJ leads you to the promised land. WAKE UP, SHEEPLE!!!

Less bitchy sidenote: I hope her kids are okay. This level of detail signals CRAZY to me.

EDIT: The more I think about it, the more I regret calling the comment about her kids a 'sidenote'. Are her end times preparations something she keeps going on in the background? Or do these poor children constantly live in fear of not being good enough and getting left behind to fend for themselves in an apocalypse? At first this post made me laugh, but now it's making me sick :(

Well she posted again after that with no mention of being raptured...guess she forgot it.

Her next post did mention once again that she's too nice and people take advantage of her for it. I haven't read Anna's blog for ages but this was a common theme 5-6 years ago. Anna has got to be the most cut-throat, vicious blogger I've ever read. I remember years ago Anna posting that she would shoot her own young niece if she came asking for help post-rapture as Anna had only stockpiled enough supplies (including livestock, guns and ammo)for her own immediate family. Anyone else would be shot on sight.

aaaand her post is password protected. el oh el. let out too much of the crazy, did ya, anna?

What the ... what did I just read? Funny how Saturday's post reads basically exactly like the plot of Saturday night's Doctor Who episode.

Putting that one on my read list for later.

So the post that claimed she was raptured was "Enoch Explained", that one has been removed and the subsequent one is "Patchwork Blog" which is now password protected. Fortunately I still have it open in another window.

So the post that claimed she was raptured was "Enoch Explained", that one has been removed and the subsequent one is "Patchwork Blog" which is now password protected. Fortunately I still have it open in another window.

Can you screen shot?

Anna does indeed continually prepare her children for the rapture, every 6 months or so. Every time she's wrong, (literally, every time) she pulls a doh! and explains the tiny minute detail she overlooked or misinterpreted which explains why she was wrong. She is also a classic example of a narcissist. Everyone around her is always wrong, or stupid. She is always the different one that "gets it". :roll:

Anna does indeed continually prepare her children for the rapture, every 6 months or so. Every time she's wrong, (literally, every time) she pulls a doh! and explains the tiny minute detail she overlooked or misinterpreted which explains why she was wrong. She is also a classic example of a narcissist. Everyone around her is always wrong, or stupid. She is always the different one that "gets it". :roll:

Does she think her kids are going to be left behind??

Ha, I got the password on my first guess!

Here's a clue for the rest of you....Anna is the most narcissistic blogger ever...and the password is 4 letters long.

Ha, I got the password on my first guess!

Here's a clue for the rest of you....Anna is the most narcissistic blogger ever...and the password is 4 letters long.

it doesn't look like it's password protected now :lol: lord, what a goof.

it doesn't look like it's password protected now :lol: lord, what a goof.

Dammit, I was so pleased that I'd worked it out!

Pah, I'm off to watch Only Connect so I can feel clever again

I'm heartbroken that I missed the rapture post!!

As far as I understand, she thinks that her children are "covered" by her righteousness, because they are below the age of reason. Except her oldest daughter is now fourteen, past the traditional bat mitzvah age, which under her reasoning would make her responsible for her own salvation. She seems to alternate between ignoring this fact and being even more feverishly hopeful for the rapture. Maybe she thinks that if it comes soon her daughter will still be included in her holy goodness and be raptured as well?

I only started following Anna about a year ago and I've already been through so many raptures with her. It would be fascinating if I didn't feel so badly for her kids and husband.

Archived