IGNORED

5 'Ex-Gay' Men And What They've Been Up To Lately

doggie

Yo unen to sue the link to read all of their stories seems a lot of slippage and back sliding ;) ;)

http://www.queerty.com/ex-gay-awareness-month-20141021

October is more than halfway over and we almost forgot: It’s Ex-Gay Awareness Month!

How could we let something so important slip our minds? Shame on us. Perhaps those pesky “fart demons†have been tinkering with our memories again.

Now, most “ex-gays†have a similar story: Once upon a time, they engaged in “sinful†behavior. Their bodies and hearts said “yes,†but their minds said “no.†What they were doing was “wrong,†so they made a conscious decision to behave differently and now — ta-dah! — they’re happier than ever. To prove they’ve successfully transitioned into heterosexuals, they’ve gotten married and had children. You see? They’re straight now! Honest!

Despite global consensus among doctors and scientists that being gay is totally normal and that one cannot willingly change their sexuality, these guys all insist otherwise. So we’ll have to take them at their word. At the end of the day, all we really we want is for everyone to be happy and at peace with themselves. If these fellas say they’re happy living a lie in their newfound roles as strapping heterosexual family men, so be it.

Ben Hobson

The Hollister-wearing father of two had everyone in tears with his emotional coming out story posted on YouTube back in May of this year.

In the video, Hobson detailed his struggles with losing his mother, marrying a woman he didn’t truly love, developing a drinking problem, and coming to terms with the root of his unhappiness: That he had been living a lie. He was gay. And it was time for him to start owning his truth.

Five months later, Hobson abandoned that story. He deleted the video, which had garnered more than half a million hits, and released a shoulder-shrugging statement claiming he’d mistaken a “bromance†for “gay feelings.†Despite “fooling around†with the guy, he insisted it meant nothing and that he was just “confused.â€

“Turns out my judgement was wrong,†he said, before blaming the whole thing on “bipolar genes†passed down from his dead mother and reminding everyone that #sexualityisfluid.

That is truly sad... I mean, one same sex encounter doesn't mean you're gay, but I feel like you should be able to explore that instead of thinking you had to change yourself, or rewrite memories.

Probably:

1. Still gay but in denial

2. Still bisexual, in denial about still liking men too

3. Still gay but in denial

4. Still gay but in denial

5. Has the same facial expression as Jill Duggar. He's into men like she is too.

I bet all of them have had sex with a man over the past year.

Xgay and Dede are under the radar. It could be due to them realizing you have to be tactful on the interwebz, but those attention whores don't have that kind of sensibility.

Last I knew they were virtually homeless - so my best guess is their laptop is broke, so they can't even get wifi from McD's and are living in the xgaymobile down by the river.

I always hope to see the fundy Baptist's favorite ex-gay listed, Dennis Jernigan, but he always manages to fly under the radar, even during the ruckus he caused at Exodus Intl.

Archived