IGNORED

In which CM doesn't know the difference between Calgary and

jerkit

I guess I'm more dyslexic -- I always got Calvary and Cavalry mixed up -- no Calgary needed! :lol:

Oh jeez, now I'm having trouble saying both Calvary and Cavalry...luckily neither of them comes up in everyday conversation for me but when I go to say them outloud, I'm tripping over them!

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
His latest post makes me laugh. He thinks it makes him look like Such A Good Guy. You guys, he's not like REAL abusers. REAL abusers NEVER let their property have two, maybe even THREE whole hours of downtime by deigning to watch THEIR OWN CHILDREN.

A mocha in town... sure. I guess that's real downtime. But did she just have a mocha and chat with friends, or since she was in town anyway, did she spend the whole time driving to town, in line for coffee, then driving around to various errands? I mean, sure, not having to take two kids along makes grocery shopping more peaceful, but it's not what I'd call downtime.

And I notice he never mentions what Amanda was doing while he self-sacrificially semi-watched his own offspring. Was she actually taking a nap or scrapbooking or something she enjoys? Or was she just performing her 'duties' without also being bugged constantly by a hyperactive little boy Robert has no interest in disciplining? (I'm referring back to him stating that expecting male children to behave themselves is "emasculating" them.)

Because in my personal experience with this kind of asshole, they consider any time you have where you're not at 110 stress% and drowning in work to be "downtime". My ex was convinced that waiting around in the hot, cramped apartment laundry room (because if you left, someone would steal all your clothes) was an enjoyable break in my week just because I got to read a book for a few minutes, when I wasn't moving the wash, ironing everything (he insisted, EVERYTHING), folding, and hanging. And what was he doing? Sitting on the couch in his underwear watching Deadliest Catch, mostly.

Reminds me of my husband. I'll go to the store in the evening so as not to bring 3 small children with me. When I drag into the house, laden with grocery bags, my husband asks "Did you have fun?"

Huh?

I know where he's coming from, but imagining grocery shopping as my "me" time is kind of disheartening. ;)

I would give you a bazillion likes, if I could.

Here's hoping "Family Reunion (she's gonna be a good one)" will be played at a Maxwell wedding...

As for our Redeemer, I was downtown yesterday and I think I've seen him walking on the LRT platform on the corner of 6th street, muttering to himself and lugging an old wagon.

Followed (only in our dreams) by "Bible on the Dash" :lol:

He's fixed it! Howdy, Chiffarobe Youngun!

And I'm lovin' the donotlink feature that lets me now that "most people" consider his blog "nonsense"!

Archived