IGNORED

In which CM doesn't give a crap about privacy

jerkit

Remember when CM "moved to Alaska" because we found his name and house on google maps and did zilch with that information? Well today he shares his name and picture.

The eye rolling. I'm going to get a strain.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought he was stronger than 99% of men? :lol: His wife is beautiful, but Lori would shame her for not being skinny enough.

No, it doesn't work.

The cynical part of me says he's doing this because his blog isn't getting the kind of traffic he'd like- it's probably mostly just us, lol.

I guess his lawyer's official recommendation was....less privacy? Confirm that you are, indeed, Robert S? Stellar (fake) legal advice!

His wife looks perfectly fine. She must've been grateful he deigned to kiss her 6 face. :roll:

No video for me, either. I really wanted to hear his voice. In my imagination it sounds like Mickey Mouse.

Why the flying fuck is marital rape always in scare quotes for these asshats?!

Also, whoever predicted that "big as a mountain" Cabinetman was probably just a chunky middle-aged man... spot on.

Also, whoever predicted that "big as a mountain" Cabinetman was probably just a chunky middle-aged man... spot on.

Didn't CM already say that marital rape is by definition an oxymoron?

When I clicked on it, the screen said, "This video does not exist." Never got that message before.

Ahhmm, typically I would not address a person's looks, but since Storage Sociopath has seen fit to declare is wife a "6" and disparage women by suggesting men should only marry a woman who is pretty enough for him to "get it up" at night, let me just say:

Dear Robert,

Your wife is not a 6. She's actually a very pretty lady and I can't for the life of me think why she married/stays married to the likes of you. One might have thought (based on your description of yourself) that you were tall and in shape (muscular even), since according to your own words you are:

6'2 270 and stronger than 99% of men on earth

It appears that is not true. You are big...and not in a flattering or muscular way. I am guessing you spend a lot of time on the sofa with a bag of chips in your hand. Stay there, because if you continue to run around spouting off at the mouth about how strong you are, some ol' country boy is going to prove you wrong in a big way. Really. Lori Alexander would have you on her Great Big Salad Diet so fast your head would spin.

I am also guessing the hat is to disguise the fact that you are losing/have lost your hair. For most people that wouldn't be a problem. My hair is starting to gray and my own husband has long since lost his. For you, however, this is unacceptable. A man who declares his lovely wife a "6" should at least shoot for "6" or better himself. I don't rate human beings, so I'll spare you where I'd put you on the scale, but let's suffice to say you are about 6 points off the mark you put Amanda (again, she's lovely and you are damn lucky she's stayed...if there's any justice, that lucky streak won't hold and she'll leave you and take your conceited ass down a few pegs).

John Wayne you are not. A legend in your own mind you are.

Oh, happy birthday :roll:

L. Ron married waaaaaay out of his league. He'd have been lucky to get a two with his face and body.

What is that sweet looking girl doing with that foot?

I suppose Lori has a an actual face to picture in her mind when she closes her eyes and does her biweekly marital duties with Ken.

What is that sweet looking girl doing with that foot?

He has systematically (and VERY publicly) convinced her she can do no better. I can assure her that he is wrong.

And you know, it's just not about looks for me...really it isn't. That's about the last thing that I would snark on someone for, but for Storage Sociopath I'll make an exception.

If this were a nice guy that was good to his family I would smile and say it was a sweet picture. His weight or hair loss would never enter my mind. But when you build yourself up as a paragon of hunky manlyness, you can't follow it up with a picture of yourself looking like Elmer Fudd.

He has systematically (and VERY publicly) convinced her she can do no better. I can assure her that he is wrong.

And you know, it's just not about looks for me...really it isn't. That's about the last thing that I would snark on someone for, but for Storage Sociopath I'll make an exception.

If this were a nice guy that was good to his family I would smile and say it was a sweet picture. His weight or hair loss would never enter my mind. But when you build yourself up as a paragon of hunky manlyness, you can't follow it up with a picture of yourself looking like Elmer Fudd.

Hell yes, sister!

L Ron actually reminds me a great deal of a good friend of mine that died the same day my last baby was born. He was very tall, balding (so he shaved his head), and pretty thick in the middle. He had been very muscular when youth allowed him to eat anything with no consequences, but then he got heavy when he hit thirty. Sound familiar, Robert? My friend had a huge booming laugh, and was such a big softie that he just got better and better looking in my eyes. His personality made him a prize. He was a "10".

Okay, so everything I said about looks and personality? Flip the personality the exact opposite way and apply it to yourself. Now give yourself a number. Lower. Nope, lower.

Remember when CM "moved to Alaska" because we found his name and house on google maps and did zilch with that information? Well today he shares his name and picture.

The eye rolling. I'm going to get a strain.

Agreed! We've known this info for several months now and have never posted it publicly and never would so I'm curious why CM has decided to come clean now. Paranoia? Maybe he figures he'll out himself before we will. BTW, I'm really curious what their "doctrine" is, aren't you? I have my suspicions ...

BTW, no video for me either.

Agreed! We've known this info for several months now and have never posted it publicly and never would so I'm curious why CM has decided to come clean now. Paranoia? Maybe he figures he'll out himself before we will. BTW, I'm really curious what their "doctrine" is, aren't you? I have my suspicions ...

BTW, no video for me either.

Exactly. He "moved" because we found this information and did nothing with it. He threw the biggest tantrum over a couple of us knowing his name. And now he reveals it? WTF?

Also, I think his doctrine will be standard patriarchal fare. I think Lori and Ken have some Calvinist leanings, but I don't think CM does. I think no matter what the topic, it'll always come down to patriarchy.

The video worked for me. Nothing snarky in it, he's reading a birthday card from his kids and wife, kinda nice. His voice sounds normal to me.

Of course none of that removes what we know about the essence of who this man is. Even the worst of men has lots of nice moments in their day.

Now let's see if he starts putting up videos of him announcing his beliefs, a la Pecan Thief...

ETA: I just rewatched it to see if I could get any clue of where they are or whether they're in a new house -- gotta admit I couldn't tell. But I did notice some pretty unappealing-looking cabinets in the background...

The video worked for me. Nothing snarky in it, he's reading a birthday card from his kids and wife, kinda nice. His voice sounds normal to me.

Of course none of that removes what we know about the essence of who this man is. Even the worst of men has lots of nice moments in their day.

Now let's see if he starts putting up videos of him announcing his beliefs, a la Pecan Thief...

ETA: I just rewatched it to see if I could get any clue of where they are or whether they're in a new house -- gotta admit I couldn't tell. But I did notice some pretty unappealing-looking cabinets in the background...

Yeah, a little surprised by that too.

When L Ron was describing himself as big and manly and sooper strong, I was reminded of the way my ex described himself. Ex was, in fact, fairly strong. He was also quite overweight and in terrible shape. I suspected L Ron was the same. A paunchy man with an average-or-worse face who used to have an athletic build. Turns out that was right. It's actually crazy how much L Ron reminds me physically of my lying, cheating, manipulative ex.

And my ex could post a million videos of himself being sweet with cousins/kids. Even a million videos of him being nice with me. He was nice most of the time. I would have seen through him if he weren't "nice" most of the time. Not that anyone was letting L Ron's cute video fool them, but I can see how someone on the fence about them would see it as "proof" he's a good guy.

Archived