IGNORED

In which CM doesn't give a crap about privacy

jerkit

I can't copy it because I'm driving right now but cabinet man just said in the comments that he indeed did not move to Alaska. It is completely contradictory to that email that I got from Amanda about two months ago. Cabinet man is a lying liar who effing lies.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Re: a few messages up...

What does he mean "I ran your IP and I know how you are"? That sounds super creepy. I don't speak internet that well but does he really have the ability to trace people like that suggests?

Not just from IP he can't. He may have a record of his/her IP address from a previous visit so recognizes the person.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Now, he may be able to track the person down if that person used a legit email address that is linked to the person's identity. But I'm honestly not sure that CM is savvy enough for all that.

I can't copy it because I'm driving right now but cabinet man just said in the comments that he indeed did not move to Alaska. It is completely contradictory to that email that I got from Amanda about two months ago. Cabinet man is a lying liar who effing lies.

First:

1897961_760169337985_3078000022127990115_n.jpg?oh=3cfea9411ab8395540529eb5296024e9&oe=54B95378&__gda__=1425541793_780b0dc62f77cc3cd766672f8f05a3dd

Second:

jerkit, are you checking CM's blog while you're driving? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Here's the quote:

October 8, 2014 at 1:58 pm

Cynthia,

Unfortunately we didn’t relocate to Alaska. We made the trip and looked at properties. But the business sale just didn’t go through. After a few days the fellow told me, “this is way more work and way less nastolgic than I thought it was going to be.†Oh well, God is good. We moved, but still retain our old place. I found “a piece of Alaska†where I can see more bear and pan for gold and where my wife feels secure. We had lived in a cabin for the last 8 years and have 33% more house now.

Thank you for the encouragement. God bless-

First:

1897961_760169337985_3078000022127990115_n.jpg?oh=3cfea9411ab8395540529eb5296024e9&oe=54B95378&__gda__=1425541793_780b0dc62f77cc3cd766672f8f05a3dd

Second:

jerkit, are you checking CM's blog while you're driving? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was at a stoplight lol.

But yeah, I totally was :dance:

I was at a stoplight lol.

But yeah, I totally was :dance:

jerkit FTW.

:cracking-up:

He makes it too easy to snark. Where is the challenge when someone trips over their own lies?

OH, and 6'2" is not that tall. But 270 is huge for someone who isn't a body builder (which he clearly is not). Not a good combo, dude. I don't generally body shame at all, but I have no qualms about shaming him. I wonder how long it will take him to find the MRA's?

It saddens me that we're in the same age group:( I assumed he was at least in his 50's.

Hahaha he is stronger than most men? Unlikely.

Perhaps he didn't mean in a "weight lifting" sort of way but in an "pungent" sort of way....

I will not read CM's blog, because he doesn't deserve any more web traffic going his way. However, I have built a picture of him in my head, and this is what he looks like (in my imagination of course):

Comic_Book_Guy.png

Nailed it :P

Can you refresh my memory. What was Amanda's email about??? No reccolection of that. (When you are home safely)

Can you refresh my memory. What was Amanda's email about??? No reccolection of that. (When you are home safely)

LOL.

She emailed Cabinetman (with a totes fake name) and "blind copied" the "faithful readers" and somehow I ended up on this list. I am partially convinced it was only sent to me and fake-name CM with the hopes that I'd share the info on FJ. It detailed their move to Alaska (even said the city), how they couldn't sleep because of the long days, that some family friend was buying the woodworking shop, and asked people to pray that FJ would stop stalking them. At the time, I did not take the bait and I never got a follow-up email.

I totally scrolled to the end of this post to see if anyone else had "broken" the Alaska news. :lol:

I don't always believe the speculation that FJ causes bloggers to react, but come on. He clearly implied in his last post (gold panning) that he was in AK. And then, in the most recent comment, he not only corrects Cynthia (no, I didn't move) but explains the random gold panning part from yesterday's post?

Also, I had to LOL at the "33% more house" thrown in a la Lorken.

Finally, does Chester look to be as tall as he said he was? I guess it's hard to tell without knowing how tall Amanda is, but he doesn't look "mountain sized" to me (leaving aside his lower half. And yes, I really hate body snarking, too, but have made an exception for this case).

LOL.

She emailed Cabinetman (with a totes fake name) and "blind copied" the "faithful readers" and somehow I ended up on this list. I am partially convinced it was only sent to me and fake-name CM with the hopes that I'd share the info on FJ. It detailed their move to Alaska (even said the city), how they couldn't sleep because of the long days, that some family friend was buying the woodworking shop, and asked people to pray that FJ would stop stalking them. At the time, I did not take the bait and I never got a follow-up email.

Quite a flair for drama! I am glad he was able to summon up the courage to defy us feminists! I can sleep in peace knowing he feels safe.

I thought he was stronger than 99% of men? :lol: His wife is beautiful, but Lori would shame her for not being skinny enough.

I'm trying to find CM's blog, but found this from Lori praising him:

lorialexander.blogspot.com/2014/07/this-man-loves-his-wife.html

You are big...and not in a flattering or muscular way. I am guessing you spend a lot of time on the sofa with a bag of chips in your hand.

amanhiswifethebible.wordpress.com/2014/10/06/i-stink-at-gold-panning/

It always looks easy sitting on the couch watching Gold Rush & Bering Sea Gold on TV. Sitting in my jogging pants, with my son next to me and a cup of coffee in my hands & my feet up, that gold panning looks mighty easy.

Also, I had to LOL at the "33% more house" thrown in a la Lorken.

I like to think that, before posting that comment, he emailed Ken to ask him for a percentage.

"How much more house do I have, man?"

"Exactly 33%."

Well, I can't actually imagine Ken giving that short an answer to anything.

Nailed it :P

Actually, I really like a ponytail on a man, and CM doesn't have one, so let's not equate these TOO much... :lol:

Hey, idiot, even if you claim to be moving within the same general area, property sales are STILL A MATTER OF PUBLIC RECORD.

I know you like to hide purchases from the evil gubment behind your family. Not to worry. I know their names too.

I wonder if I can find some disgruntled former customers?

Neener neener,

LE

Amanda-

You're, ah, 'glowing' a little and I'm worried for you. But remember that no matter what, no matter how far out, no matter how many more babies, you're NOT trapped. People would help you, not just crazy feminists, regular people.

You could do so much better. Someone who really loves you and doesn't loudly proclaim that he's settling til the Internet calls him out on it. Someone kind. Someone who encourages and aids you in exploring your talents instead of shutting them down. Someone who'd build you some nice fucking cabinets instead of scratching himself and watching Deadliest Catch. You're married to a carpenter and your cabinets look like that? My cabinets are 1980s builder grade chipboard and they look better, honey. That's nuts.

-LE

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I'm not absolutely positive OFC, but people tend to put on weight patterned to their body type, and this kind of weight gain in her face/breasts and ESPECIALLY tummy seems atypical for her body type. The damning bit isn't the weight gain, though, that happens. They had TTC stuff on their Amazon wishlist recently that got purchased (when many many things I think she truly wanted much more did not). This is a known abuser pattern- their kids are getting old enough he'd feel threatened.

Amanda-

You're, ah, 'glowing' a little and I'm worried for you. But remember that no matter what, no matter how far out, no matter how many more babies, you're NOT trapped. People would help you, not just crazy feminists, regular people.

You could do so much better. Someone who really loves you and doesn't loudly proclaim that he's settling til the Internet calls him out on it. Someone kind. Someone who encourages and aids you in exploring your talents instead of shutting them down. Someone who'd build you some nice fucking cabinets instead of scratching himself and watching Deadliest Catch. You're married to a carpenter and your cabinets look like that? My cabinets are 1980s builder grade chipboard and they look better, honey. That's nuts.

-LE

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
I'm not absolutely positive OFC, but people tend to put on weight patterned to their body type, and this kind of weight gain in her face/breasts and ESPECIALLY tummy seems atypical for her body type. The damning bit isn't the weight gain, though, that happens. They had TTC stuff on their Amazon wishlist recently that got purchased (when many many things I think she truly wanted much more did not). This is a known abuser pattern- their kids are getting old enough he'd feel threatened.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
How on earth did you find her wish list? Never mind. By this point, I've just accepted that you did. You've got skillz!

Edited to ask if they purchased a new house and if the business changed names. I know the business website has been down since he flounced but wasn't sure if it was still intact or underwent a name change.

Agreed! We've known this info for several months now and have never posted it publicly and never would so I'm curious why CM has decided to come clean now. Paranoia? Maybe he figures he'll out himself before we will. BTW, I'm really curious what their "doctrine" is, aren't you? I have my suspicions ...

BTW, no video for me either.

You can't start a profitable business er, ministry, if no one knows who and where you are. I think L. Ron really believes he is charismatic enough to pull this off - his ego would not allow any room for doubt.

"You don't get rich writing science fiction. If you want to get rich, you start a religion.â€

― L. Ron Hubbard

Having said that, I don't think it's just about money for Big Daddy Cupboard, he wants followers too.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Edited to ask if they purchased a new house and if the business changed names. I know the business website has been down since he flounced but wasn't sure if it was still intact or underwent a name change.

Not sure yet. There's no record of them buying anything new in their current county. Which doesn't sound that damning until you consider that their county is enormous, over 5000 square miles (it's about the size of Connecticut), and they live(d?) in the county seat. I'm going to check neighboring counties when I have time, which I haven't yet, starting with more remote areas since I do believe his claims that he's isolating them further.

There's nothing about changes to the business yet either, but that doesn't mean much since his contractor license wasn't current. Robert doesn't give too many shits about obeying the law. He could just still be coasting on existing orders, I doubt that website was getting him much business.

Archived