IGNORED

In which CM doesn't give a crap about privacy

jerkit

The video does work now! He must've seen our comments that it didn't. ;)

Those cabinets are hideous! Mine are better and mine are hideous!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't see a link, is there a link or can a kind soul post me a link?

Thanks.

amanhiswifethebible.wordpress.com

The video does work now! He must've seen our comments that it didn't. ;)

Those cabinets are hideous! Mine are better and mine are hideous!

:lol: I love the bolded.

Maybe his family got exiled to The Cabin for bad behavior and he deigned to visit them on his birthday for some affirmation.

:lol: I love the bolded.

Maybe his family got exiled to The Cabin for bad behavior and he deigned to visit them on his birthday for some affirmation.

If this was an honest and straightforward situation I might be inclined to think they are in a rental or a cabin or even in an outbuilding or workshop. I suppose that might be the case. But given the degree of deceit involved in his story I don't for a moment think those are the only possible explanations...

However, that is my guess. Partly because of the curtains, which look really blah/nothing, and the bright turquoise paint on the walls. Since we know his wife is into crafting, I tend to assume she would know how to make the curtains look nicer, and I also assume that if this was their kitchen, they would paint the walls differently. So I'm going to guess this is his space -- a workshop in their new home is my guess. (while I have no opinion on Alaska, I do suspect they have actually moved from one house to another)

That also means that those cabinets might not be his work; in fact, I presume they aren't.

Gosh guys, I just can't believe Cabinetman bought TWO houses, however many years and 2300 miles apart, and the cabinets in both houses were equally hideous and about the same color. How WEIRD. What a coincidence.

2yn07lt.png

ETA: One assumes that he had her open a new Youtube account despite them being "out" about who they are and supposedly having moved (making her username irrelevant) because he's planning on posting more videos and comparing the sets will make it trivially obvious that he's full of shit.

Gosh guys, I just can't believe Cabinetman bought TWO houses, however many years and 2300 miles apart, and the cabinets in both houses were equally hideous and about the same color. How WEIRD. What a coincidence.

2yn07lt.png

ETA: One assumes that he had her open a new Youtube account despite them being "out" about who they are and supposedly having moved (making her username irrelevant) because he's planning on posting more videos and comparing the sets will make it trivially obvious that he's full of shit.

{L_MESSAGE_HIDDEN}:
Hmm, I take it all back, looks like they're in the same ol' place as before, same room orientation, etc.

Plus, now I have a youtube channel to check out, that I hadn't found before. Thanks lawfulevil!

And don't bother make her delete her channel, Cabinetdouche, I already downloaded all the videos.

2ppm3d4.png

Way, way ahead of you. Neener neener.

Haha, "Karen" commented in a direct jab to Klorien... :lol:

karen

OCTOBER 8, 2014 AT 7:10 AM

I am so glad you are back and look forward to reading your posts daily. You are gracious to all who comment even when you disagree. Because of this l think you will win more souls for Jesus than some other blogs that delete all opinions contrary to their own. I pray for your family and hope you will continue this ministry.

And don't bother make her delete her channel, Cabinetdouche, I already downloaded all the videos.

2ppm3d4.png

Any good pecans to glean from those videos?

2ppm3d4.png

Girl, you are awesome! :clap:

His kids are cute. His son seems to be at that age where teasing Dad is loads of fun. I tend to think he has a good relationship with his son if the little guy feels comfortable calling him "Dork."

I did notice that he said "Mom forgot to write anything..." when reading the card.

Forgot? Um....I tend to "forget" to write things too when I can't think of anything really loving to say to the recipient.

I am also one of those who usually refrains from snarking on looks. I taught my children to NEVER speak of somebody's looks in negative way (I wonder if CM is teaching is son to rate women - blech). But I do believe in exceptions for those who brag about their own looks; and, ESPECIALLY for "Christian" men who rate their wives a "6."

So...

Wow! Cabinet Man. Your wife is beautiful. I would give my right arm for hair like hers. She's really quite lovely and most men would be thrilled to have such a beauty walk beside them and would rate her a "10++" I've taken a look at a few of her scrapbook projects too. She has a lot of talent; I hope she's allowed to pursue it.

But, you? Weeellllll.....not all of us were blessed with earthly beauty. Like so many on here have said - if you had presented yourself in a different way, we'd look at your photo and say "hm...looks like a nice man; what a nice looking couple." But now, we look at your photo and say "His poor wife."

You have not exhibited any Christ-like humility on your blog. Putting a face to those ugly words does nothing to help your cause.

*highfive* Karen!

Karen's comment has now been edited with the reference to "other blogs" removed.

Sad face :cry:

Wonder if it was from reading here or whether Klorien wrote in and said "um, hehe, I think we've been insulted over here!"

Karen's comment has now been edited with the reference to "other blogs" removed.

Sad face :cry:

Wonder if it was from reading here or whether Klorien wrote in and said "um, hehe, I think we've been insulted over here!"

Let's just take a moment to reflect on the irony that CM just kept up a post praising him for not censoring comments and that he then censors THAT VERY COMMENT.

:evil-eye:

Well, there's a disappointment. The way he described himself, I was expecting a toned supermodel with incredible strength. But then, it is rather symbolic of the whole patriarchy movement: They promise great things, and the result is "meh" at the very best.

Can someone explain this comment from CM? I haven't gotten the video to work so I don't understand.

Upon waking up and listening this morning Amanda said it would probably be good to state that the second message (the one where I am not called a dork!) is her message to me. We did not record the first message from my wife or the two from my daughter because we were laughing to hard from my daughter’s message.

I am also one of those who usually refrains from snarking on looks. I taught my children to NEVER speak of somebody's looks in negative way (I wonder if CM is teaching is son to rate women - blech). But I do believe in exceptions for those who brag about their own looks; and, ESPECIALLY for "Christian" men who rate their wives a "6."

I know what you mean. I find that those who judge others as ugly are usually no oil painting themselves. What's more, they seem to be blind to this. Same with people who label others as thick - they're not always the brightest apple in the barrel and are too shallow/fixated on outward appearance to realise that there are different kinds of cleverness.

Can someone explain this comment from CM? I haven't gotten the video to work so I don't understand.

I was just getting ready to comment on that. Maybe it's based on my comment on the previous page of this thread:

I did notice that he said "Mom forgot to write anything..." when reading the card.

Forgot? Um....I tend to "forget" to write things too when I can't think of anything really loving to say to the recipient.

I watched the video again. He clearly says that mom forgot to write anything. To be fair, it does sound like that longer note (the one without the 'dork') was written by an adult; so it is very confusing.

CM looks like an average middle age man. Has he really deluded himself into thinking that he is bigger than most men in the world? After all the bragging about his looks you would think he would have been embarrassed to show the world that he is a big fat liar. So I think that he must really think that he looks like a big strong football player.

Except he surely couldn't be responding to a comment on FJ. He very clearly states that he won't be reading here or responding:

Nor will I be following their website or responding to them at all.

And we all know that Elron is a man of his word!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: So disregard my explanation up there.

I was just getting ready to comment on that. Maybe it's based on my comment on the previous page of this thread:

I watched the video again. He clearly says that mom forgot to write anything. To be fair, it does sound like that longer note (the one without the 'dork') was written by an adult; so it is very confusing.

The other thing I noticed is that she starts to say something (an explanation?), and the video abruptly cuts off. So it literally ends with a tiny micro-aggression towards his wife. That's probably the story of her life, sadly.

The other thing I noticed is that she starts to say something (an explanation?), and the video abruptly cuts off. So it literally ends with a tiny micro-aggression towards his wife. That's probably the story of her life, sadly.

I believe Amanda did write something on that card because he read it and she signed it "Amanda." At the end of the card, I have no idea what that was about. Basically, she said he was a great husband and she was proud to be his (or something like that).

I believe Amanda did write something on that card because he read it and she signed it "Amanda." At the end of the card, I have no idea what that was about. Basically, she said he was a great husband and she was proud to be his (or something like that).

She did write something. As for his comments at the end of the video... gaslighting, maybe?

His name is Robert? That is not the name of the guy I found who does cabinets and uses the name Cabinetman. Huh. How many of him are there?

Archived