IGNORED

Time for that much needed special Family Time

fundiefan

So I wonder, if John Marie was actually visiting the Maxwells with the intent to court, was it his idea or his parents'? Seems like he had his eyes opened to the strict fundie life if he married one of them and ran for the hills. Seems his family is funds too but maybe not quite as extreme or he just had enough of it all together.

Just posted in another Maxwell thread but it looks like the boys are starting an irrigation company (www. maxwellirrigation.com) so now I'm pretty sure that's why they were visiting. It's been said before and I think it holds true, Steve would never let one of his daughters move that far away.

• Replies 370
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, the website! It's horrible even if it is just a prototype. They are trying to sound professional with using words like software and model but they sound so uneducated. It is obvious that they do not work in real companies

Oh, the website! It's horrible even if it is just a prototype. They are trying to sound professional with using words like software and model but they sound so uneducated. It is obvious that they do not work in real companies

All its missing is the link to the Good Person test.

Watch them get a bunch of hits over the next couple days "from all corners of the globe" and think that "it's a sign from Him" :roll:

I misread it as maxwellirriTation.com! :lol: :lol: :lol:

From the website: "Our thought is, it is better to model the system before it is in the ground, then to install it and find out it has issues from not having a design." Shouldn't that be 'than'?

I'm on an iPad so maybe there's a different mobile version. But. ....... Their logo, the two hills with the water drop. To someone with an immature mind (cough) it sort of resembles a bum or two breasts and a drop of lube.

It looks like the irrigation business has been in the works for a couple years now, based on this website:

dcdstudio.com/maxwell-irrigation-identity-design/

Just posted in another Maxwell thread but it looks like the boys are starting an irrigation company (www. maxwellirrigation.com) so now I'm pretty sure that's why they were visiting. It's been said before and I think it holds true, Steve would never let one of his daughters move that far away.

Oooh, great find! I hope that's an early draft of the website, because it looks horrible. John, don't go into so much obscure technical detail on the front page. And dear lord, the grammar....

So if I understand correctly, this "business" just involves the theoretical planning of the irrigation system, not the actual setup? I wonder what prompted John to start his own business as opposed to working in IT with the rest of the menfolk. If I recall correctly, John and Joseph's construction business is no more.

It looks like the irrigation business has been in the works for a couple years now, based on this website:

dcdstudio.com/maxwell-irrigation-identity-design/

Interesting that the logo was designed so long ago and they just got around to running a website design contest on 99 Designs. 99designs.com/web-design/contests/create-beautiful-immersive-website-design-maxwell-irrigation-401757/brief

Oooh, great find! I hope that's an early draft of the website, because it looks horrible. John, don't go into so much obscure technical detail on the front page. And dear lord, the grammar....

So if I understand correctly, this "business" just involves the theoretical planning of the irrigation system, not the actual setup? I wonder what prompted John to start his own business as opposed to working in IT with the rest of the menfolk. If I recall correctly, John and Joseph's construction business is no more.

It hasn't been for several years now.

I'm guessing there just aren't a ton of IT jobs to go around all of the Maxwell boys, and John needed to find something else.

You realize we all have John's phone number now, right? And a direct email?

I think they are Reversal Anna & Abby but it's a bit hard to say

Thanks!

All Maxwell emails go through their filtering software. And they don't publicise their "private" email addresses, which aren't actually private cause they have a policy whereby Teri can inspect them at any time.

I wonder if the Maxwells have ever been to Disney world? Would that be too much fun for the whole family? I feel sad when I see one of the Max slaves making cookies on what some might call a vacation. I realize some people just like to bake but to me it's a vacation! Get outta the kitchen! Also I cannot tell the Maxwell daughters apart except for Mary. The rest I just see Teri's oddly shaped mouth, long hair, skirt, lather, rinse, repeat.

All Maxwell emails go through their filtering software. And they don't publicise their "private" email addresses, which aren't actually private cause they have a policy whereby Teri can inspect them at any time.

But we still have a phone number!

Wow, I wanted to take a red pen to my monitor screen with that painful read. John, go back to school and study writing. Oh, wait, that's right, you didn't GO to school!

I'm surprised that website is even up. Where are the photos and testimonials?

How much you want to bet a blog post is coming up on the business now that we've found it? Hi, Steve!

I wonder if the Maxwells have ever been to Disney world? Would that be too much fun for the whole family? I feel sad when I see one of the Max slaves making cookies on what some might call a vacation. I realize some people just like to bake but to me it's a vacation! Get outta the kitchen! Also I cannot tell the Maxwell daughters apart except for Mary. The rest I just see Teri's oddly shaped mouth, long hair, skirt, lather, rinse, repeat.

I think I can say in absolute certainty the answer is no.

The Maxwells have ZERO experience in irrigation and ZERO training in the field as higher education is EVIL! (except perhaps some conversations with John Marie). Why in the hell do they think anyone would hire them? I googled "irrigation design Kansas" and there is no lack of available resources, with EXPERIENCE. For being as godly and humble as they claim to be, they certainty do have a high opinion of themselves.

"The extended family left...." Who the heck talks like that??? Why not just say Nat and Chris's families left, or my brothers families left.... :cray-cray:

Only Abby got to feed the chipmunks this year.... :cry: Guess the other little's weren't good enough this year.... :roll:

Have you noticed, where ever they go, there are zero or very few people around.

Only Abby got to feed the chipmunks this year.... :cry: Guess the other little's weren't good enough this year.... :roll:

They all went earlier in the vacation. Abby was lucky blessed enough to go back a second time. Perhaps she prayed harder than her sisters.

Isn't John-Marie in the irrigation business?

Maybe the website was for him. They had expected him to marry one of the daughters, move to Kansas and change his last name to Maxwell. ;)

Archived