IGNORED

Steve Maxwell Family Integrated Church

MamaJunebug

In trying to come up with a Maxwell timelines (I'm obsessed with people who willingly move mid-continent when they have lives on a coast! :D ) I came upon the link to their church [sic]

http://www.titus2.com/families-for-Jesu ... wship.html

Which they prominently describe as a multi-generational, family-integrated church.

Makes me wonder if Steve is trying to favorably impress Scott Brown and Doug Phillips .... or how much the three men are already in cahoots.

Our family agrees that this is truly the best church experience we've ever had. It's a blessing to minister to the elderly, who are often the outcasts of society.

How nice that it's gratifying for their family. You'll notice they don't say anything about whether it's gratifying for their parishioners. But who gives a crap about them, as long as Steve gets to preach whatever he wants to a captive audience who can't call him out on his garbage?

And also, is a church really multi-generational if 95% of the parishioners are all of the same (elderly) generation, and then there are two baby boomers and six millenials?

I can't imagine Steve having much truck with Doug Philips. Foreign travel? Costumes? Making movies that people will watch on The Beast? Selling prodcuts that directly compete with the Maxwells' stuff? No sir.

Archived