IGNORED

Thank you TLC!!!!

homeschoolmomma1

Finally TLC has decided to show programming a little less annoying.

I LOVE the new show Leah Remini: It's All Relative. What a breath of fresh air!

Hope they go into the Scientology thing more, but the show makes me laugh out loud and I wished it wasn't just only 30 minutes. That is more than I can say of the Duggars. When 30 minutes feels like an hour.

*** I like the Little Couple too, but it is sweet not really laugh out loud funny

Leah Remini used to bug me when she was Ms Super Scientologist. I wonder if her Scientology pals like Kirstie Alley and John Travolota are still her friends.

Leah Remini used to bug me when she was Ms Super Scientologist. I wonder if her Scientology pals like Kirstie Alley and John Travolota are still her friends.

I watched the first 2 episodes. Agreed it was better then average TLC but the pace was a little slow and choppy.

Leah said that Scientology basically shunned her and she had lost her friends.

Nope, they don't like her anymore because she left

I have to say Leah was raised in the church, so I guess I giver her past behavior a pass. At least she saw the light and left. That had to be hard after 30 years. I really want to read her tell all if she writes it

Nope, they don't like her anymore because she left

She's a blown member, which is worse than a suppressive person (an SP is someone who is "hostile" to the church, like everyone in this forum, while a blown member is someone who should "known better" who became "hostile"), which makes her very dangerous. Families have been forced to "handle" their relatives who are blown by cutting them out, which they hope will get that person to rejoin the fold and pay many tens of thousands of dollars for more auditing to discover why their thetan felt the need to drive them away.

When it comes to celebrities, there are more allowances since Miscaviage sees celebrities as endorsers, and so they want to keep celebs happy. So they and their families get treated better and with more leniency.

It's such a cult.

I still have residual issues with Leah Remini because of the Scientology nonsense. Now that you've recommended the show, though, I may check it out.

Do we have an AMA from a former Scientologist here?

In case you can't tell by my post with the ellipses, I was one, and concealing it. Not the proudest time in my life.

Fantastic! Now I have to think up some questions.

I watched a couple of episodes of the show this week. It was OK. Probably will watch again if I catch it on, but unlikely to make a point to watch it. I am, however, glad that she's moving on with new projects after such a huge life change.

Actually, I'm not able to see it either... I'm not sure what the post requirement must be!

(Edit: I mean, I'm trying to imply that it may be an error that you/I can't see it. Dunno if that came across, lmao)

I am not a big Leah Remini fan, but anyone who leaves a cult is someone who deserves some respect. She's very lucky that her immediate family came out with her.

Actually, I'm not able to see it either... I'm not sure what the post requirement must be!

(Edit: I mean, I'm trying to imply that it may be an error that you/I can't see it. Dunno if that came across, lmao)

Well, at least I'm not missing out... :)

Nooooo :( I'm new(ly registered). Is there an appeals process for the 75 post minimum? No? ...fine.

I can't view the topic either...is it a secret? LOL

What is AMA...... American music awards??

Always been fascinated by Scientology.

Ask Me Anything... They usually refer to online Q&A sessions. I've seen the term AMA used most on reddit this way, but I can't be positive that that is its actual origin.

Archived