IGNORED

Stumbled into a gay pride concert.

doggie

We wanted to go to the Portland Rowe gardens before it is too late and found the peacock in the park thing I did not see any Christian protestors and that surprised me. by8ypa8e.jpggudavuty.jpgevu7uqev.jpg

Sadly, I was at a Pride Festival on Saturday that had some protesters. Evidently last year they hired a plane to fly overhead with quotes from the Bible attached to a banner on its tail. You have to wonder about a church that would choose to spend money on something like that over, say, feeding and clothing people. Of course, when I think 'What Would Jesus Do?' the first that comes to mind is totally squandering money on renting a plane to tell people how terrible they are according to some Old Testament verse. :roll:

tis is in the hills so a little hard for that. Anymore these big churches don't seem to help anyone but themselves.

Have to admit when I saw the post title I just assumed it was from some Fundy blogger claiming her husband "accidentally stumbled into a gay pride concert"...

Have to admit when I saw the post title I just assumed it was from some Fundy blogger claiming her husband "accidentally stumbled into a gay pride concert"...

Same here!

I thought the same thing.

Archived