IGNORED

bumper stickers we would like to see on conservitive vehicle

doggie

It needs a pro gun one, too.

Something along the lines of: "My GUN is BIG, but my penis's small and my brain even more so".

It needs a pro gun one, too.

Something along the lines of: "I've got a BIG gun, but I've got a small penis and a smaller brain ".

your right how could anyone forget that? I mean its not like conservatives tend to follow the same thoughts or anything.

your right how could anyone forget that? I mean its not like conservatives tend to follow the same thoughts or anything.

around here it's trucks vs penis size: so my proposed bumpersticker would say:

"You know what they say --

the bigger the truck, the smaller the…"

around here it's trucks vs penis size: so my proposed bumpersticker would say:

"You know what they say --

the bigger the truck, the smaller the…"

your confusing redneck with conservative. but then again they are often the same but not always.

your confusing redneck with conservative. but then again they are often the same but not always.

True, I'm in ranching country so they generally are one and the same, although we are more "cowboy" than "redneck" as far as those stereotypes go.

And lots of non-conservatives here still have pickups because they are practical, but at least they tend toward the smaller trucks. I've bought houses for less than some of these ranchers spend on a giant new truck.

I grew up in western Kent County, DE in a rural part of the county near the state line with MD (Queen Anne's County specifically). Nothing against trucks sometimes that is the most practical option, but practical gets into douche bag territory when it sounds like it has no exhaust, or it's jacked up high, or they have the Confederate flag on there with or without the words rebel or Shore Redneck (reference to the Eastern Shore of Maryland), or the Mossy Oak, Cabela's stuff, Real Tree, Browning, Duck Commander, NRA, Gadsen Flag sticker,etc... and for one last touch truck nuts.

I grew up in western Kent County, DE in a rural part of the county near the state line with MD (Queen Anne's County specifically). Nothing against trucks sometimes that is the most practical option, but practical gets into douche bag territory when it sounds like it has no exhaust, or it's jacked up high, or they have the Confederate flag on there with or without the words rebel or Shore Redneck (reference to the Eastern Shore of Maryland), or the Mossy Oak, Cabela's stuff, Real Tree, Browning, Duck Commander, NRA, Gadsen Flag sticker,etc... and for one last touch truck nuts.

Ugh to all of that! We don't have to deal with much of that, fortunately, although we do have the "no muffler" thing going. Cute story: last year my ex hired a high school kid to help him with some fencing work. The kid showed up in a small truck with the muffler making a dog-awful racket. The ex says to the kid "hey, I can help you fix that muffler if you want" and the kid replies "what do you mean, I spent an hour in auto shop class making it sound like that!"

Shortly after the 2004 election, in Branson Missouri, I spotten a pick-up truck and on the back window it was spraypainted "BUSH WON, STOP YOUR CRYING!" I was rooting for Kerry back then, but I laughed just at the level of obnoxious. Probably a 16 -17 year old, but not necessarily.

I <3 being unfair.

MY way is always right! Forget everyone else's rights!

I think I'm God and I'm going to rule the world!

I don't really care about babies and women,I just think I look good at protests!

at abortion protests:

Don't I look all Holy and shit out here holding this abortion sign? Go me!

I <3 being unfair.

MY way is always right! Forget everyone else's rights!

I think I'm God and I'm going to rule the world!

I don't really care about babies and women,I just think I look good at protests!

at abortion protests:

Don't I look all Holy and shit out here holding this abortion sign? Go me!

It reminds me of those idiots in backwoods churches,where some of the congregation start hollering as soon as the preacher starts to preach.

"Praise the Lord!"

"Amen!"

"Praise God!"

I went to one of those once,and I thought ..Damn! They aren't even listening to what the preacher is preaching...they just enjoy hearing themselves yell and thinking it makes them look good!

::idiots::

you can't fix stupid.

It reminds me of those idiots in backwoods churches,where some of the congregation start hollering as soon as the preacher starts to preach.

"Praise the Lord!"

"Amen!"

"Praise God!"

I went to one of those once,and I thought ..Damn! They aren't even listening to what the preacher is preaching...they just enjoy hearing themselves yell and thinking it makes them look good!

::idiots::

you can't fix stupid.

I was in a similar gathering once (but with very strange Sufis). One man was shouting every 5 min "....ALLAH...!" (we checked our watches and counted it down, he was always on time. :lol: )

I've noticed that, the more Christian[tm][/tm] bumper stickers and bling a car has, the crappier its driver is.

I was told by a police officer that a lot of times when catching drug dealers, they will be overboard with the Christian bumper stickers or fish symbols, etc. in an attempt to make the police think they are "Godly". It is actually one of the signs they look for.

I like crazy absurd bumper stickers like these because they help me to identify the people I should avoid.

Packin' Heat for Jesus!

Fertiler than Thou

I <3 Hobby Lobby

I homeskool and I vote

I must be out of the loop. I haven't been to hobby lobby for a while, but I used to think it was kinda neat. What's the problem?

Once in Arkansas I spotted a church sign that read "teach truth, not tolerance". Like, why can't you teach both?

I must be out of the loop. I haven't been to hobby lobby for a while, but I used to think it was kinda neat. What's the problem?

They are a very conservative Christian business, who donate money to Bill Gothard, and they also don't want to give their female employees access to birth control.

Archived