IGNORED

Amy "Duggar" and her 2 hour fraktacular

Buzzard

Famy must be reading FJ. Her most recent tweet--"Ready to go back soon!! #Nashvillebaby #hereIcome @davidadambyrnes" (at twitter.com/amyduggar)--seems to answer pega127's fraktacular questions!

Should I thank her? ;)

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I still say she should test her voice with other types of music. Nothing wrong with country music, but maybe she isn't meant to sing country. Justin Timberlake started out singing country on Star Search and other auditions. We all know country music is not how he became rich and famous. Celine Dion wanted to sing classical music. Well classical isn't how she got famous.

Anyway her expose would be way less interesting than one of the duggar kids because she wouldn't know everything that went on there, for example, she wouldn't have been disciplined by them and would have been shielded from some of their beliefs about heathens.

Don't be too sure about that discplining thing. I wouldn't put it past Boob to give his niece a spanking if she was being naughty.

Don't be too sure about that discplining thing. I wouldn't put it past Boob to give his niece a spanking if she was being naughty.

He might consider that to be usurping the authority of her headship (her father). Even if he doesn't and would like to punish her, he might be afraid of her parents' reaction.

Most kids Amy's age who grew up in that part of Arkansas unfortunately got corporal punishment, but most parents gave one to three swats. More than three swats with a device, or five by hand would have been considered extreme by most people even there, and if Amy and Josh got in trouble together it would be weird for him to give Amy a spanking and Josh a pearl style beating. I think it would make more sense for him to tell Josh that Amy's headship has punishment authority over her.

He might consider that to be usurping the authority of her headship (her father). Even if he doesn't and would like to punish her, he might be afraid of her parents' reaction.

Most kids Amy's age who grew up in that part of Arkansas unfortunately got corporal punishment, but most parents gave one to three swats. More than three swats with a device, or five by hand would have been considered extreme by most people even there, and if Amy and Josh got in trouble together it would be weird for him to give Amy a spanking and Josh a pearl style beating. I think it would make more sense for him to tell Josh that Amy's headship has punishment authority over her.

I have the impression that Boob considers himself the ultimate authority and, given that Amy was the product of two parents who are not married, he probably figured her dad's authority was not good enough. He just strikes me as that kind of a dumb ass.

I have the impression that Boob considers himself the ultimate authority and, given that Amy was the product of two parents who are not married, he probably figured her dad's authority was not good enough. He just strikes me as that kind of a dumb ass.

I can see him thinking that about her father. I don't think I have ever seen him even speak to Terry in any episode Deanna and her were a part. Also, does anyone know when Terry came back into Amy's life as a full time parent?

I sure Amy gets reminded that she's not as good as other "Duggarlings" on a regular basis.

• 3 weeks later...

In other Amy news, she apparently broke up with her latest boyfriend. The one who had been her friend for years and hes the one like they all are and blah blah. He posted a pic on his instagram saying "CHEATING IS A CHOICE" and deleted all pics of her. Per usual, she posted a motivational Jesus pic. And a pic of a glass of wine which got people riled up.

In other Amy news, she apparently broke up with her latest boyfriend. The one who had been her friend for years and hes the one like they all are and blah blah. He posted a pic on his instagram saying "CHEATING IS A CHOICE" and deleted all pics of her. Per usual, she posted a motivational Jesus pic. And a pic of a glass of wine which got people riled up.

Someone asked him if he already asked her and to not take others word for it, and he said that he did ask her...implying she cheated on him. Also made a comment saying you have to watch your back even with people you trust. Interesting but strange. He clearly has no problem telling the world Amy cheated on him in some way.

And seriously people, it's a glass of wine.

have to admit, i laughed at her Dill baby announcement insta reaction

Me too! Actually that's how I found out Jill was pregnant, since I saw that before the People stuff.

Is Amy a whore in the eyes of Jim Bob and Michele? She gave many men pieces of her heart.

I don't think pieces of her heart was what she was giving away??

Sorry, i apologize easy joke there, i'll go back to the prayer closet, and ask for forgiveness.

Me too! Actually that's how I found out Jill was pregnant, since I saw that before the People stuff.

Her instagram kinda implied that more than one person in her world is pregnant -- just a saying, or perhaps someone else in the family is also? (Anna, I would presume? or maybe just one or more friends of Amy?)

Her instagram kinda implied that more than one person in her world is pregnant -- just a saying, or perhaps someone else in the family is also? (Anna, I would presume? or maybe just one or more friends of Amy?)

Maybe Amy? I'd watch that.

I think because it might have been an ongoing series like 19 kids and it's easier for people to comment on it each week. I doubt they will make more episodes though

Maybe Amy? I'd watch that.

As fun as it would be I'm positive it is NOT Jessa.....Anna maybe, hardly a surprise if Josh/Anna have another one.

On Amy's Instagram there's a new pic of her and some others standing under a sign at a seafood restaurant. The sign advertises Fresh Mullet. Hahaha.

What's really sad is that if one of the kids did write a tell all- there would still be people defending the Duggars methods. Saying that child was willful and disobedient or that it was all being blown out of proportion.

• 3 weeks later...

looks like Amy might be getting another show or that TLC will be giving her another special. she posted this last week she was in Nashville and ready for another week of filming.

instagram.com/p/s_rrL4NkI5/?modal=true

What's really sad is that if one of the kids did write a tell all- there would still be people defending the Duggars methods. Saying that child was willful and disobedient or that it was all being blown out of proportion.

I agree but I would still want to read this book. I feel like whenever there is a tell-all book there are always people who pop up and say it's not true and they're lying.

looks like Amy might be getting another show or that TLC will be giving her another special. she posted this last week she was in Nashville and ready for another week of filming.

instagram.com/p/s_rrL4NkI5/?modal=true

:ew:

Really?!

Archived