IGNORED

Duck Dynasty' Stars To Release 'Duck Commander' Bible In Oct

doggie

Can anyone please tell me who these people are? I keep reading about them everywhere, yet I have no clue what they do or who they are

Can anyone please tell me who these people are? I keep reading about them everywhere, yet I have no clue what they do or who they are

a bunch of very rich fake rednecks who are huge homophobes and have some flake reality show. I did not know about them till they started spouting homophobe and racist crap in front of everyone.

They are reality TV "stars". The show is on A&E.

Ahh country club preppies turned faux redneck good ole boys who love their Jesus without ever comprehending the bible are now publishing their very own bible. My high school friend's partner will absolutely wet himself with joy when he finds out. The knot head has a deep love of all things Duck Dynasty, guns, Tea Party and we're in Canada. Other guys in our social group get purple faux hawks and buy convertibles when they get loopy from mid-life crises but knot head went full on right wing wingnuttery. *Facebook block finger gets twitchy*

That is one of the funniest and yet most disgusting things I've seen in awhile.

The Bathtime Bible includes this lovely item:

LXjmUB7.jpg

:wink-kitty:

That is creepy. I wouldn't even want that thing seeing me naked, let alone washing myself with it. He looks like he is angrily popping out of the uterus of someone with a lot of pubes.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if in 600 years this was its own version of the bible. Some churches might only use the DDV bible and consider all other versions to be less pure. The prophet Phil Robertson hath deemed these words to be the true word of God.

The markup on their merchandise really is quite horrendous. I was in Bass Pro Shop awhile back, and I wandered into their ammo case aisle. A small, black ammo case was around $6.00. An identical case whose only cosmetic difference was a sticker of the Duck Dynasty family on it? $20.00.

And then there was that Christmas where I saw the tween cosmetic kit. Tubes of lip gloss that featured the men of Duck Dynasty on them. *shudders* I'm still having nightmares about it.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if in 600 years this was its own version of the bible. Some churches might only use the DDV bible and consider all other versions to be less pure. The prophet Phil Robertson hath deemed these words to be the true word of God.

Keep that quiet it will only swell a much very overgrown head. it could crowd the rest of us off the earth.

The Deluxe Edition comes with this, but you have to pay extra:

huJfKUdl.jpg

Do the Arndts know about this? Maybe they could write a special penguin-themed Bible...

And then there was that Christmas where I saw the tween cosmetic kit. Tubes of lip gloss that featured the men of Duck Dynasty on them. *shudders* I'm still having nightmares about it.

Ewwww! I wouldn't want those faces anywhere near my lips in any form whatsoever. Not now. Not at age 10. Nope. Whatever happened to bubblegum scented Bonne Bell lip gloss? That was great stuff.

well at least they have not came out with any feminine hygiene products. though baby wipes would be a good choice.

well at least they have not came out with any feminine hygiene products. though baby wipes would be a good choice.

Since tampons are satan's little cotton fingers... :lol: maybe DD can redeem them in holy camo!

landoverbaptist.org/news0999/cotton.html

Archived