IGNORED

Amy Duggar secret concert in Branson

homeschoolmomma1

However, how is it secret when it it on her facebook page? See is so attention seeking. She keeps posting about the concert and how we should follow her on twitter- um no thank you

What an idiot. She had nearly 5000 followers on her FB. She's managed to acquire 900 on her new "fan" page. Not as popular as we thought, eh Ames?

She's using her uncle and aunt's fame to get a boost on her singing career. Hell, even Deanna Duggar created a fan page and said how she is releasing a new CD soon.

When Amy was first introduced, I didn't mind her at all. I thought she was a breath of fresh air from all the conservative stuff Jim Bob and Michelle would spew out for the cameras but as time has gone by, I feel like Amy and Deanna are using this new "fame" to further their "careers." There's something about those two that rubs me the wrong way.

homeschoolmomma1:

Well, she is ... a bit contradictory.

Btw. that's an adorable kid on your photo!

That would miss Joyanna! :D

Does anyone in that family work a regular job or do they all perform( in one way or another) ?

We'll be able to snark. At least one person will be recording and uploading to youtube. It's just kind of what's done these days... Yay snark!

We'll be able to snark. At least one person will be recording and uploading to youtube. It's just kind of what's done these days... Yay snark!

Oh I do hope so :)

Anyone have an idea who this Diane Stadtherr is? She shoots down everyone who doesn't fawn all over the Duggars. She's very active on Amy and Deanna's pages. She also has a lot (of hot air) to say all over the internet, often posting in the name of Christianity. Funny, bc when I looked her up, she's from Illinois and was recently arrested for assault.

There are a lot of nutters on Amy's page, and this is one of them.

Anyone have an idea who this Diane Stadtherr is? She shoots down everyone who doesn't fawn all over the Duggars. She's very active on Amy and Deanna's pages. She also has a lot (of hot air) to say all over the internet, often posting in the name of Christianity. Funny, bc when I looked her up, she's from Illinois and was recently arrested for assault.

She even has her own business or something making necklaces and bracelets hmmmm

And on the "19 Kids" page. I said I believe in evolution in one thread and she blasted me but in another she blasted a poster for taking the Bible literally.

Archived