IGNORED

Kevin Swanson Says He's Not a Patriachal-Ist

hoipolloi

Came as surprise to me, especially after listening to his rant at Lance & Megan Seppi's wedding earlier today.

Go here for details but be forewarned - he has audio on autoplay for several minutes that I could NOT turn off: generationswithvision.com/from-kevin-swanson/

Some quotes:

Here are a few clarifying points that I have made many times in church, in media, and in conferences around the country:

It is no sin for a woman to take college level classes.

It is no sin for a woman to obtain an M.D. degree. One of our favorite presenters at our Family Economics conferences is a family whose mom is a dermatologist. And, I’ve referred to my daughter operating on her brother’s appendix (perhaps a hundred times on the conference tours across the nation).

It is no sin for my 20-year-old daughter to take to the mission field in Uganda as she has done this year.

Also, I have never believed it to be a sin for a woman to lead in civil government. I cannot believe that Deborah was sinful in her work. Nonetheless, I distinguish between de-ontological ethics and teleological ethics. This is a highly critical distinction in a hundred separate discussions....Obviously, this is a longer discussion, so anybody sincerely interested in the truth should call me on my cell at 303-XXX-XXXX for the longer conversation, or come to my home.

[Full cell number appears in original blog, public blog post]

OK, FJ-ers - who's gonna call him? :lol:

Obviously, this is a longer discussion, so anybody sincerely interested in the truth should call me on my cell at 303-XXX-XXXX for the longer conversation, or come to my home.

More proof that these people REALLY don't understand how the internet works. I hope this guy has a lot of minutes.

Considering how he loves to rant, he may be ready for all of the phone calls he gets.

Maybe he's looking for more gigs as a wedding speaker, after his cheerful, loving, bride-and-groom centered presentation today at Lance Seppi's nuptials. ;)

Came as surprise to me, especially after listening to his rant at Lance & Megan Seppi's wedding earlier today.

Go here for details but be forewarned - he has audio on autoplay for several minutes that I could NOT turn off: generationswithvision.com/from-kevin-swanson/

Some quotes:

OK, my guess... that is his "business" cell, he won't answer unless he recognizes the number calling, he might respond to a few messages or have an assistant do so--but the come to my home bit is sort of scarey.... does he end up with a basement full of unbelievers?

Archived