IGNORED

Another Stupid Comment from A Duggar Humper

roddma

I agree with salex; seems like trolling.

I sure hope so! :lol:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shut the fuck up :angry-banghead: sorry I'm sick and tired of seeing comments like this. Fans of the show always judge people like my husband and I as well as others who have less kids than the Duggars. They don't understand why parents of one,two, or three kids are complaining when the Duggars have 19kids and aren't complaining. ( they don't have anything to complain about because they aren't raising their children)The Duggars all have well behaved kids and other peoples kids are out of control(they all been brainwashed,have no education,and follows a cult to look like a fun happy loving family). :pull-hair:

Normal couples have common sense. :violin:

I'm also sick of these comments. I have heard and read comments about the Duggars' 19 kids are better behaved than people with small families. I don't think the Duggar kids are that well behaved. They probably act up like many other kids occasionally do. I remember an episode on the show with the kids running around a store and then there have been times the howler monkeys have been screaming around the house.

The Duggar leghumpers fail to realize that the Duggars are stunted in a few ways. There is a lack of job skills and education with some of the older kids. Josh, John David, and the J'Slaves are probably behind people their ages in many ways. Josh has lucked out in his adult life when it comes to jobs and careers. IIRC, the car lot was always owned by Boob and public records showed that. The FRC thing happend in part because of the TLC show. I do think John David and Joseph are hard working men. I think if something happend to Boob or the Boob owned business, JD and Joe could easily find jobs with their experience with the towing business and other things they have done.

Duggar and humper are two words that should never be used in the same sentence. Not enough brain bleach...

Last I checked, the Duggars have nineteen kids, not twenty. And those nineteen don't look all that happy, except for the Golden Child, who gets whatever he wants without having to earn it.

And miracle child Josie. I wouldn't be surprised if she grew up to be happier than the rest simply because Michelle behaves as if she clearly favors her. Every time I watch the show, Michelle is always shown interacting with Josie, holding and talking to her, while the other children are sent off to the sister-moms if they have any problems.

Why do so many of these leghumpers think that non-fundie teens do nothing but drink, smoke, and have orgies? There are plenty of teens who are respectful, intelligent, serve their communities (and not the BS community service the Duggars do), and do well in school, all without being a member of a cult or an abusive church. I wonder if these leghumpers have ever actually seen an episode of 19 Kids and Counting so they could see how disrespectful the Duggar kids are. I'm sure they would just rationalize their misbehavior as "kids being kids" though.

How is the community service that the Duggars do BS?

Also, I've noticed that the Duggar young men and women are quite connected to their phones in pictures we see, especially Josh. While they might put them away for filming, all of the post-18 Duggar kids are pretty connected to their Apple products.

How is the community service that the Duggars do BS?

The flea market and auction they put on and the coffee shop thing. It obviously was for show purposes. And JD joining the volunteer fire dept. In Gothardville it is suggested the boys do that in order to build goodwill so they can get support later when running for office.

I think that Duggar-humper needs to ask the older Duggar girls what they're doing, and ask Josh about what he meant when he said the show has a really good editor.

Yes, the youth of today are horrible, unlike those in the past. Oh wait....

Our sires' age was worse than our grandsires'. We, their sons, are more worthless than they; so in our turn we shall give the world a progeny yet more corrupt.

Horace (circa 20 b.c.)

Each generation complains about the one before. It is natural for teens to look sullen and be engrossed in themselves. It is often a passing phase. I think there are whole lots of worse things than sullen teens on cell phones myself.

I agree with lilwriter about the allegedly well-behaved Duggar kids. I do not think they are so well-behaved. I read a comment back when the show started from a local cashier that talked about how horribe the kids behaved. I usually take these with a grain of salt , but I know now it could be true. I also read the keep doing takes until the get theh right reaction from the kids.

Each generation complains about the one before. It is natural for teens to look sullen and be engrossed in themselves. It is often a passing phase. I think there are whole lots of worse things than sullen teens on cell phones myself.

I agree with lilwriter about the allegedly well-behaved Duggar kids. I do not think they are so well-behaved. I read a comment back when the show started from a local cashier that talked about how horribe the kids behaved. I usually take these with a grain of salt , but I know now it could be true. I also read the keep doing takes until the get theh right reaction from the kids.

I remember that cashier comment. It has been mentioned in a few threads here and I remember the cashier also said that Michelle isn't that nice of a person. There have been other rumors and comments about Michelle being bitch when cameras aren't around. Michelle comes off as phony on the show. So I wouldn't be surprised if the comments about the kids not being that well behaved are true. If the rumors aren't true, the Duggar kids still aren't any better than kids from smaller families.

FFS they are "well behaved" because they were raised in a cult. Personally, they are no better or worse than other kids. In some ways they are worse (howler monkeys and socially stunted and isolated).

And miracle child Josie. I wouldn't be surprised if she grew up to be happier than the rest simply because Michelle behaves as if she clearly favors her. Every time I watch the show, Michelle is always shown interacting with Josie, holding and talking to her, while the other children are sent off to the sister-moms if they have any problems.

I remember Michelle saying something about how she didn't know boding with a baby could be like it as with Josie. No shit. How much time did she really spend with any of the others that wasn't full of whipping the older ones and ditching the younger ones ASAP?

FFS they are "well behaved" because they were raised in a cult. Personally, they are no better or worse than other kids. In some ways they are worse (howler monkeys and socially stunted and isolated).

Stunted, isolated, homophobic, thinking the rest of us are hell-bound... Wake me when one of them counts an atheist as more than an undesired acquaintance or someone to convert.

Two hours ago-

Older girl- "hey younger girl. Are you ok? You seem sad."

Younger girl "yeah, I'm not feeling well. I think it's that time of the month."

Older girl-"I'm sorry (hug) want to help me bake brownies?"

Younger girl "sure! :) we can let the boys lick the bowl!"

My teen is terribly sullen. It's really awful to live with her, I don't know how I stand it.

Last I checked, the Duggars have nineteen kids, not twenty. And those nineteen don't look all that happy, except for the Golden Child, who gets whatever he wants without having to earn it.

Soo true!!

I remember that cashier comment. It has been mentioned in a few threads here and I remember the cashier also said that Michelle isn't that nice of a person. There have been other rumors and comments about Michelle being bitch when cameras aren't around. Michelle comes off as phony on the show. So I wouldn't be surprised if the comments about the kids not being that well behaved are true. If the rumors aren't true, the Duggar kids still aren't any better than kids from smaller families.

Here is the comment and the link www.momlogic.com/2008/05/the_duggars_ar ... chines.php .

I didn't break the link since it is Mom Logic and the article is old. The rest of the comment is at the bottom of the page. Most fans say when they meet the Duggars they are the same as on TV. But this comment was from way back in 2008.

I live in the same town as this family. I am a cashier at the grocery store in which they happen to shop at. I have to say I am appalled as to what the Discovery Channel cameras DO NOT SHOW. These kids are horrible, they are rude, have very little respect for those around them, and they are cold to those who are not like them. I know that me and a few other co-workers dread when they come into to do their shopping. We all know that it’s going to be horrible why they are there. It’s even worse when they step into your line. Michelle Duggar is a bitch and very ignorant. Just because she is a stay at home mom doesn’t mean everyone else is or has to be; or even have children for that matter.

All my horribly behaved heathens are in bed. After the four of them cheerfully and without being told cleaned the kitchen and straightened the living room, I walked in the boys' room to see my 12 year old reading to my 8 year old. I walked in the girls' room to see 10 year old sitting on 15 year old's bed. She's helping him work through a friend issue. They all hugged each other goodnight, and went cheerfully to bed. So, with no religion in the home, my kids are helpful, cheerful, and love each other. Clearly I'm doing something terribly wrong.

The Duggars have always struck me as being snobbish. I am reminded of when they traveled to the UK, and Jim Bob tried to proselytize to I think it was a sword swallower? Yeah. Not attractive. How difficult is it to ONLY tell someone that you enjoyed their performance and nothing more? Not very, I don't think. Sometimes it's okay to love and appreciate someone with no strings attached. In fact, most of the time it is best.

When I think of the Duggars, I think of that age-old rule of writing: show, don't tell. I never see them behaving in a Christ-like way to others, only TELLING what makes them more Godly and biblical than others. It's sad to say, but if I were a person in need and had to rely on what I could predict that either the Duggars or some random atheist would be willing to do to help me, I would pick the random atheist, every time.

I have 5 children, ages 16-4. Two teen boys, a tween daughter, and 8 and 4 year old boys. Are my teens moody and overly fond of their electronic devices, heck yes... but they are still helpful, decent human beings, all things considered.

It's harder these days to be a kid than it was when we were kids. More media in their faces, more pressure in school, and in general less downtime to just be kids.

Also, I've noticed that the Duggar young men and women are quite connected to their phones in pictures we see, especially Josh. While they might put them away for filming, all of the post-18 Duggar kids are pretty connected to their Apple products.

What happened to buy used saved the difference?

I think Josie, the miracle child has gotten a lot more attention than the others. She's probably Michelle's last live birth. I understand giving Josie all the attention because she has special needs, but what about the others? Michelle had a baby almost every year and then gives them to her oldest daughters after six months. There's no bonding between Michelle or any of her other kids. They must feel neglected. The Duggars should go on a Dr. Phill episode. No holds barrier

I would just like to state for the record that even mean, sullen, angry teenagers are "righteous human beings in their own right." That status is not reserved for Stepford, er, Duggar children.

My parents had beliefs about teenagers that seemed pretty similar to the commenter. And I was an angry, sullen teenager who was depressed to the point of considering suicide. I assure you, there was causation going on there, not just correlation.

Same here.

Same here.

And here. I wasn't "allowed" to be depressed or angry openly. But I definitely was inside. It was horrendous.

These commenters are too dumb to realise "keeping sweet" and acting happy is all just a big cult hoax. And interviews I've read recently of the older duggar girls just show that they are as superficial as any outsider or worldly teen. Of course they lead different lives but the duggar teens don't have any really spectacular or mature outlook. They just have a sheltered one.

No wonder the kids act like teens when they get married. That's their maturity level. They were never allowed to have real teenage years and feelings, so they act on it when they marry. This is normal. Not! Smuggar and Anna have been married for over five years, and have three kids. They haven't matured. Anna still looks at Smuggar with that same glazed eye look. it's scary.

I raised two daughters now adults and my son is now 18. Yes, they were all moody and my son is way worse than my girls ever were. I asked my son the other day if it was his time of the month!! But if they weren't moody and sullen at times I would be worried myself.

All my kids attended ebil public school. They were involved in volunteering in the community and middle daughter was JR ROTC and her group was always doing something for the community. My older daughter even won the award for most volunteer hours of her Senior class. And the boys in my cul de sac snow shovel snow for everyone with out being asked or told too.

My kids were well mannered in public. Of course, they had their moments but it only took one warning. The way the Howlers and Lost Girls play in the house to me is just crazy and dangerous. My rule was outdoors is for rough and tumbling play and indoors is for sit down play. It drives me crazy just watching them ride the toys, push strollers, and play ball inside.

I just roll my eyes every time I read someone posting a similar comment about "rude, moody" teenagers with their faces stuck to their cellphones. First of all, how is that so different from "rude, moody" adults always stuck to their cellphones. Secondly, where do these people live that they're always surrounded by sullen youth? Where I live near a big city in the Midwest, it's not unusual to have teens to hold a door open for others and willing to lend a hand. At most volunteer events, there's a lot of teens helping out. Most of the teens in my neighborhood, at my daughter's school and at my UU church tend to be generally friendly, polite, and nice to chat with. Maybe it's because a lot of the adults interacting with teens try to be pleasant and polite as well. I get the feeling that some of these commentators tend to be pompous jerks which most teens tend to see right through and refuse kiss their butts, hence these adults labeling them as being rude.

Archived