IGNORED

Raquel Has a Band!

salex

The photo with her brother makes me feel icky! Pass the brain bleach everybody! :brain-bleach: :brain-bleach: :brain-bleach: :brain-bleach:

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wonder if they ever googled the band name to see if they might be confused with someone or something else? Look what I came up with!

https://www.facebook.com/wonderfallmusic

They have a really cute video they made of the Atlanta snow set to one of their songs. I imagine they are nice band to listen to, while sitting with friends and having a couple drinks.

Anyone have the link to the CodyFM?

IME most contemporary praise music is just the same two lines repeated over and over and over with a few key changes shoved in to liven it up a bit so it's quite possible that IS the song in it's entirety (well, the lyrics anyway).

A fellow musician of my acquaintance calls this "7/11 music" - the same 7 words, repeated 11 times.

A fellow musician of my acquaintance calls this "7/11 music" - the same 7 words, repeated 11 times.

This is hilarious! And unfortunately true

From her blog:

My soul waits in silence

For You only are my shield

My rock in time of despair

My comfort when I am scared

You are my salvation

When life threatens to break me down

You are my stronghold

I will not be shaken, I will be bold

My hope is from You

I trust in You forever

You are my glory rest

And I know Your plans for me are best

My refuge is in Your hands

I will pour my heart before You

Once You have spoken

And twice I have heard this

That power belongs to You alone

And Your lovingkindness can turn a heart of stone

My soul waits in silence...

---

Inspired by Psalm 62

"Inspired by"? Not this shit again, Raquel. You just ripped off the Bible and made it a fucking footnote at the end of "your" poem.

ETA: The bolding is mine

Lol I was looking at someone's insta, and found that Raquel has two accounts.

And you know, taking a pic of your nether regions, albeit clothed, and quoting the lyric "do me" isn't sexual.

post-9860-14451998679252_thumb.jpg

She has confessed to having another twitter account that she tries to keep people from knowing is hers. I bet that one would be interesting to read. That picture looks like one I would accidently take while fumbling with my phone, not one I would post anywhere.

I wonder if they ever googled the band name to see if they might be confused with someone or something else? Look what I came up with!

https://www.facebook.com/wonderfallmusic

They have a really cute video they made of the Atlanta snow set to one of their songs. I imagine they are nice band to listen to, while sitting with friends and having a couple drinks.

Anyone have the link to the CodyFM?

http://ask.fm/therealcodyc

Lol I was looking at someone's insta, and found that Raquel has two accounts.

And you know, taking a pic of your nether regions, albeit clothed, and quoting the lyric "do me" isn't sexual.

I'm shocked she hasn't had creepy comments on that picture already.

And that picture of her with her brother is squicky. There's nothing wrong with hugging and kissing family, but posing for pictures to show how much you lurve each other is weird. It's more like what people in a new romance do.

I don't necessarily find the hugging weird- my brothers and I so that, even though I makes the dog mad for some reason. But he only reason we would SVER kiss each other is if we were at gunpoint, because, after a certain age, no way that's appropriate.

I don't necessarily find the hugging weird- my brothers and I so that, even though I makes the dog mad for some reason. But he only reason we would SVER kiss each other is if we were at gunpoint, because, after a certain age, no way that's appropriate.

I don't know why, but the bolded had me giggling out loud. :lol:

Their pic reminds me of the one taken of the two eldest Cason siblings, which looked way too much like an engagement pic to me as well.

nz4p4o.png

I grow weary of the cultish fundie jargon. Raquel and Ken both use variations of it, and many others do as well. In what world does the term 'Chasing after God" have a valuable meaning? Is God hiding from us? Does he not want us to find him? It brings up stupid images.

:animals-chickencatch:

:auto-camptrailer: :animals-dogrun:

:violence-axechase:

I grow weary of the cultish fundie jargon. Raquel and Ken both use variations of it, and many others do as well. In what world does the term 'Chasing after God" have a valuable meaning? Is God hiding from us? Does he not want us to find him? It brings up stupid images.

:animals-chickencatch:

:auto-camptrailer: :animals-dogrun:

:violence-axechase:

Raquel has a serious case of Jesus-is-my-boyfriend syndrome. She probably won't be chasing after God (yes, a very stupid ideology) when someone dumb enough starts to chase after her

IHoP seems to draw in plenty of people with their 24/7 online prayer room and exactly that type of music. Raquel and Company just need to know where to find their audience for mind-numbing "music".

On the topic of IHOP, they are now accepting applications for IHOP University and internship programs, maybe Raquel and her bandmates should apply lol.

On the topic of IHOP, they are now accepting applications for IHOP University and internship programs, maybe Raquel and her bandmates should apply lol.

Gosh, thanks for sending her my way. But you are right, she's exactly what they are looking for. Willing to pay to work someplace....

Not to mention who knows what kind of sideline sex cult offshoot she could wander into.

yahoo.com/sexual-community-murder-charge-tied-international-house-prayer-174800830.html

New "Everyday Blessings" post. Apparently she is grateful for a lot of dumb first world things and for "modeling for two photoshoots." lol.

Gosh, thanks for sending her my way. But you are right, she's exactly what they are looking for. Willing to pay to work someplace....

Not to mention who knows what kind of sideline sex cult offshoot she could wander into.

yahoo.com/sexual-community-murder-charge-tied-international-house-prayer-174800830.html

Lol sorry about that. There was a thread about that IHOP incident on here last year. I had been observing IHOP for a few years before that. I remember watching TV late one night and some Christian channel was promoting IHOP and I checked out their site. I occasionally check out the prayer room stream and a lot of the young people singing remind me of Raquel.

She is what they are looking for in a fundie lite type sense. But I don't think she would like their setup. I recall the interns or worship leaders are sometimes housed together and they don't receive a lot of money. I believe reading that the schedules are crazy and I can't see Raquel dealing with that.

I know, she's cozier with her bro than most honeschool girls are with their bf

Just putting that out there. I mean, I don't have a brother so maybe I'm missing something, but... :whistle:

post-418-14451998716036_thumb.jpg

We are never going to get music from this band are we?

We'll either never hear anything or hear one song with a shitty "music video" and they'll give up when it doesn't get enough attention.

Now all I can think of is pancakes. Thanks, guys.

Now all I can think of is pancakes. Thanks, guys.

Pancakes...mmmmm..... I prefer the pancake version of IHOP to the other. Also, where's the music? I really want to hear this. The build up had better be worth it.

Archived