IGNORED

Raquel Has a Band!

salex

youtube.com/channel/UCBdr0bDeTzejHDt5pFP0Uhg/feed

Her intro to her band on Youtube and their Youtube channel. So far, no actual singing or playing, but why wait to introduce the band until you can perform....

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is a missed opportunity. "Starving God Pony" would make a great band name.

I shouldn't laugh since an actual horse was neglected by Raquel, but this is hilarious.

So this is the band she has mentioned. Did anyone make it through that entire video? It seems like mostly Raquel talking. They really shouldn't set up a youtube channel for their band until they have videos of them performing to put on.

The band's name is Wonderfall? Hmmm... This makes me think that maybe at least one of them really liked the show Wonderfalls (and it was a terrific show). I don't want fundies liking the same shows I like.

From the girl who's so CRAZY cuz she likes hooded sweatshirts, I can only IMAGINE the depths of insanity we'll see from this band. I'm guessing lots of Raquel close-ups, and probably a shitload of whiney songs about boys.

This is a missed opportunity. "Starving God Pony" would make a great band name.

Song titles for Raquel: The Wannabe Fundie:

1-I'm Not Like The Other Girls

2-Holier Than Thou

3-Don't Sext!

4-Bunch of Pictures...of Myself

5-No work, No school.

6-Husband Please.

:violin:

So they've gone to the trouble of decided band colors but haven't recorded/uploaded any songs?! Okay.....

I was going to write the same thing!!

Otherwise, the whole thing is annoying, one-dimensional and self-indulgent. Why not sing a few bars of a song? No hint at their MUSIC??

Song titles for Raquel: The Wannabe Fundie:

1-I'm Not Like The Other Girls

2-Holier Than Thou

3-Don't Sext!

4-Bunch of Pictures...of Myself

5-No work, No school.

6-Husband Please.

:violin:

7. The Gays Are Going To Hell

8. The Gays are Cute

7. The Gays Are Going To Hell

8. The Gays are Cute

9. I'm so crazy

10. I'm a model

11. Letters to my Future Husband

12. At Least I'm Still a Virgin

13. No Shame

Wow.... a drummer, keyboardist/vocalist and another vocalist. Can't wait to see the amazing covers they're going to put on youtube. Wasn't Raquel going to learn the guitar at some point? Maybe I am hallucinating. But they could certainly use a guitar player.

Wow.... a drummer, keyboardist/vocalist and another vocalist. Can't wait to see the amazing covers they're going to put on youtube. Wasn't Raquel going to learn the guitar at some point? Maybe I am hallucinating. But they could certainly use a guitar player.

Or maybe a ukelele player! Somebody should put the "band" in touch with Dede.

This reminds me of that episode of full house when Stephanie starts a band with her friends and they all blow off practice to buy cool band costumes and come up with a name.

They bomb badly on front of a huge audience.

This reminds me of that episode of full house when Stephanie starts a band with her friends and they all blow off practice to buy cool band costumes and come up with a name.

They bomb badly on front of a huge audience.

This makes me feel like this is just the dose of reality Raquel could use. Too bad they'll probably never even get to the point where they could mess up that badly. This is the horse all over again.

This makes me feel like this is just the dose of reality Raquel could use. Too bad they'll probably never even get to the point where they could mess up that badly. This is the horse all over again.

I dunno... They could find some bad to perform at and do badly... As long as they timed it right, no one would be sober enough to care.

Or maybe a ukelele player! Somebody should put the "band" in touch with Dede.

Raquel could give her "sexting" "testimony" and DeDe would follow with a rousing rendition of "Keep your clothes on"!

14. Free Jinger is mean but I don't read there

15. Everyone is wrong, I'm right.

16. Orange Mystical Penis Ferret.

^^ fixed it for you :)

The Orange Mystical Penis Ferret should really be their band mascot.

Did they explain how they picked their band name? I didn't make it through much of that video. Raquel can sing pretty well but I don't know if it is good enough to make it in the music industry.

The Orange Mystical Penis Ferret should really be their band mascot.

Did they explain how they picked their band name? I didn't make it through much of that video. Raquel can sing pretty well but I don't know if it is good enough to make it in the music industry.

I'm in the music industry. I'm signed with a label. She couldn't make it, even with the indie crowd. Sorry, Raquel.

On her instagram it shows that they now have band mugs. No samples of music available, but they took the time to order mugs with the bands name of it. I don't see this going far.

On her instagram it shows that they now have band mugs. No samples of music available, but they took the time to order mugs with the bands name of it. I don't see this going far.

Didn't the Rolling Stones get started by selling mugs?

Archived