IGNORED

Lazy Lyndsie of 'A love worth waiting for' is back! (Merged)

Slt

His reply to the comment is sarcastic and doesn't address anything she said:

Thank you so much for your encouraging comment! I'll be honest the moment I got done reading it I just praised The Lord because now I know that He is using my life to share the Gospel of Jesus to all nations and not just Niger! It is such a privilege to serve such a loving God. And amen! I agree that The Lord is teaching me so much through the people I live around. I am so blessed to be able to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with them. However, my goal here is not just to learn the language and the culture. It's to know my Savior in a more amazing way everyday and to make Him know among this country. He is the only One worth giving all for. If I can pray for you in any way please let me know. In Christ, Madison\

Please, please, please, pretty please with sugar on top go ask him if he is going to correct the inaccurate information he is spreading on his blog about this holiday.

If you read here Madison, you aren't spreading God's love in more countries than Niger, you are just making yourself look like an uneducated idiot.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See, this is why I shouldn't post on Fundie blogs. It only encourages them! :lol:

No, I think I stung him a bit, otherwise he wouldn't have had such a sarcastic response. Silly little twit. At least he left up my correction so he still looks foolish.

Let's see. If I decide to respond - and I probably shouldn't because I don't think he is worth arguing with - we need Bible quotes.

We already have Exodus 20:12, but which of the following is your favorite:

Galatians 6: 1-3

Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted. Bear ye one another's burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ. For if a man think himself to be something, when he is nothing, he deceiveth himself.

Psalms 15: 1-4

Lord, who shall abide in thy tabernacle? who shall dwell in thy holy hill? He that walketh uprightly, and worketh righteousness, and speaketh the truth in his heart. He that backbiteth not with his tongue, nor doeth evil to his neighbour, nor taketh up a reproach against his neighbour.

1 Samuel 12:23-25

Moreover as for me, God forbid that I should sin against the Lord in ceasing to pray for you: but I will teach you the good and the right way: Only fear the Lord, and serve him in truth with all your heart: for consider how great things he hath done for you. But if ye shall still do wickedly, ye shall be consumed, both ye and your king.

Anyone?

I'm about to post about the commandment of not bearing false witness, I just have to get it set up so I can post without using my Google account.

The only verse you really need is thou shall not lie. Then you can throw in the verse about being sure your sins will find you out to remind him that god will not smile on him deleting all of your posts to cover up his lying..

The only verse you really need is thou shall not lie. Then you can throw in the verse about being sure your sins will find you out to remind him that god will not smile on him deleting all of your posts to cover up his lying..

I ended up posting a comment with that verse plus Jesus' command to do unto others as we'd have them do unto us. It's still early morning there so we'll see how it goes when he sees it.

• 4 weeks later...

Anybody else find it interesting now that Lazy Lyndsie's blog is focusing all on God she doesn't have much to say? :lol:

When it was all about here she posted multiple times a week.

Yeah. I enjoyed her old blog focusing on shopping, eating out and decorating a lot more. I mean I can be pretty shallow so we made a great match <3

She's too busy to blog. She's got two kids to keep alive on top of all that time she uses to spackle her face and shop. Really cuts into blogging time.

• 9 months later...

I miss me some good old-fashioned Lyndsie snark. It's been almost a whole year and not a post on her God-honoring blog since January. Has she been too busy shopping? She did post this pic on her FB in mid-November. They obviously love their kids, but I do not like that they are posing back to back; it's too 'you take that kid, this one's mine'. They should be side by side or facing each other and maybe switched up who was holding who.

What is up with Daniel's hair again? Is he joining the army?

wkrzt1.jpg

Good find! I doubt seriously Daniel would actually join the army. He just likes to keep his style unique, I guess. I'd love to know where they get all the money for all their clothing -- always dressed in what looks to be expensive clothing and shoes. And when does Lazy find time to do all that shopping with two littles running around? She needs to update that blog!

Archived