IGNORED

Lazy Lyndsie of 'A love worth waiting for' is back! (Merged)

Slt

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This should be interesting assuming she doesn't just post bible verses.

I actually think it's going to be boring. :( What is Lyndsie's blog without inane chatter about her sister, Daniel, and how much she wants a bayyybeeeee? Without tons of in-the-car photos? Without discussion of her TJ Maxx-acquired Ralph Lauren wardrobe? Lyndsie is so naturally superficial that I'm not sure she can write about anything "deeper" with any level of proficiency.

I think there are things about Lyndsie that a bit likable compared to some of the other fundies like Lori and Zsu. She is a a fundie lite, but I don't think she ever made any extremely hateful statements on her old blog like fundie lite Queen Lori has. I think Lyndsie genuinely loves children unlike the trainwreck known as ThatWife.

The dislike I had for her was mostly because she didn't work at all while collecting money for the adoption fund. There are and have been other couples who have collected or are collecting money for adoption funds but it in some of those cases both spouses are working in some capacity. There was some speculation back on FJ yuku that she might have been unable to work because of health reasons, but I didn't think that was the case because Lyndsie had a bucket list that included the goal to run a 5k. She was questioned by blog readers about why she didn't work and one time she said that after marrying Daniel she no longer had the desire to work and another time she told someone on the blog that the reason was private.

Thank you, Palimpsest. That's exactly why those shoes are not for a toddler. Those shoes are bad news.

To me they say "I work in a cubicle." (with apologies to anyone who works in a cubicle)

What's wrong with Toms?! Toms are awesome!

For women. And I suppose there are some men who can get away with them. But Daniel is not one of them. His overall look is just too effeminate.

For women. And I suppose there are some men who can get away with them. But Daniel is not one of them. His overall look is just too effeminate.

I think they're fine for men, but I get what you're saying. One of my male friends wears Toms, and for a while we had the exact same shoes, same colour and everything. I thought it was hilarious. Not sure what he thought. :lol:

I know this is quibbly but I know a lot of men who wear Toms, it seems pretty normal to me. I appreciate a man in a nice Tom. I love her makeup because its the perfect representation of The Southern Full Face. I reeeaaallly want to see her without it and I dont care if that's weird.

The makeup, the hair, and the abundance of animal print do definitely make her look like an older woman trying to look younger.

I think there are things about Lyndsie that a bit likable compared to some of the other fundies like Lori and Zsu. She is a a fundie lite, but I don't think she ever made any extremely hateful statements on her old blog like fundie lite Queen Lori has. I think Lyndsie genuinely loves children unlike the trainwreck known as ThatWife.

The dislike I had for her was mostly because she didn't work at all while collecting money for the adoption fund. There are and have been other couples who have collected or are collecting money for adoption funds but it in some of those cases both spouses are working in some capacity. There was some speculation back on FJ yuku that she might have been unable to work because of health reasons, but I didn't think that was the case because Lyndsie had a bucket list that included the goal to run a 5k. She was questioned by blog readers about why she didn't work and one time she said that after marrying Daniel she no longer had the desire to work and another time she told someone on the blog that the reason was private.

What is likable about Lyndsie, other than not being a Lori or Zsu? I mean, Lori and Zsu are almost the worst of the worst.

When I first found Lyndsie's blog I was very compassionate. Damn, cancer sucks. For a young woman whose whole upbringinging hinged on success being a wife and mother -- her situation really sucked.

But somewhere along the way she just completely lost me. The entitlement, the Aubrey Ann of it all, the pink, the form over function, the designer crap, the immaturity, and the utter, total, disrespect for the natural mother . . .

Again, what is actually likeable about Lyndsie, other than not being a Zsu?

So... now I have a bit more to say...

Wasn't there some speculation after she posted FB pics of the daughter that the children were biologically related (if not full sibs)? They both have a certain.... je ne sais quoi...

I cannot hate on her look because to me it's the typical Southern Lady thing. You wear full make-up and big hair, as god intended.

I do have to roll my eyes at the consumerist and overstyled Christian people, because that is exactly the opposite of what Christ talks about. I love my stuff as much as anyone else, but I'm not pretending I'm a super Christian and hitting myself on the chest about holiness and my love for Jesus. THAT makes me laugh.

Also, is it me or is there something slightly off about the children's features? I feel like they may have developmental issues if they are from mothers who had substance abuse issues or other types of health/life situations.

I have wondered if her kids have any delays and agree that they look like they could be genetically related. Hard to say for sure, but it would explain that second quick adoption.

Yup, there has been previous speculation about the kids possibly being full or half siblings. It would tie in with the timing of the adoptions. I believe the little girl was adopted about six months after the little boy. The little boy looks like he has some issues with his eyes like lazy eye and I remember a pic where he looked cross eyed.

Hmmm ...yeah something is off with the kids. My first thought was FAS but not a severe case.

I know this is quibbly but I know a lot of men who wear Toms, it seems pretty normal to me. I appreciate a man in a nice Tom. I love her makeup because its the perfect representation of The Southern Full Face. I reeeaaallly want to see her without it and I dont care if that's weird.

There was one makeup-free photo of her on her old blog. She looked cute and at least 10 years younger.

I never see men in Toms here! You learn something new every day.

I enjoy her :)

She seems sweet and appears to adore being a mother.

I loved the displays of materialistic consumption...but then I loved watching jersey shore.

Will stop reading if it's too religious.

I've always gotten a kick out of her blog title. "Worth waiting for?" She managed to adopt not one but two infants within a couple of years after her wedding!

I read the old Yuku thread linked on the first page. With all the talk about chicklet teeth and spackled on makeup, I was expecting something totally different when I saw a picture of her. I don't know this person, never read a thread or followed a blog or went to a facebook page, so I don't have that tinting of seeing someone as an ugly person because you know they are ugly inside; that said, she is far more attractive, with far less makeup (and this is coming from someone who rarely wears any makeup), than I was expecting.

She's the exact sort of shallow I despise. A Christian variation on the type of person who thinks being the head cheerleader and dating the quarterback in high school is the most important ambition anyone can have, and who continues to think that long after high school is over. I look at how she has her daughter dressed, and I hope it's just for the pictures, because I want to scream "She's a child, not a fashion doll!"

I do see some facial features on the girl that make me think alcohol exposure is a strong possibility. Compare the photos on the blog to girl A on this page, http://depts.washington.edu/fasdpn/htmls/fas-face.htm. If so, I do have to wish the best of luck to Lyndsie and Tom, because they have a hard road ahead of them. We're talking about a condition where a significantly low IQ is associated with better outcomes than kids with IQs in the "normal" range. (Due to better access to services and more realistic expectations from society).

She's the exact sort of shallow I despise. A Christian variation on the type of person who thinks being the head cheerleader and dating the quarterback in high school is the most important ambition anyone can have, and who continues to think that long after high school is over. I look at how she has her daughter dressed, and I hope it's just for the pictures, because I want to scream "She's a child, not a fashion doll!"

I do see some facial features on the girl that make me think alcohol exposure is a strong possibility. Compare the photos on the blog to girl A on this page, http://depts.washington.edu/fasdpn/htmls/fas-face.htm. If so, I do have to wish the best of luck to Lyndsie and Tom, because they have a hard road ahead of them. We're talking about a condition where a significantly low IQ is associated with better outcomes than kids with IQs in the "normal" range. (Due to better access to services and more realistic expectations from society).

I looked at those photos and the pics of Lyndsie's daughter and I kind of see it too. If there is something wrong with the kids, I also wish Lydnsie and Daniel the best. But I would also worry because Lyndsie said, on the old blog that they do plan to homeschool. She also said something about Daniel being smarter than her and how he would have to help her homeschool their kids.

Well, you knew she couldn't stay away from blogging forever. And so far, nothing riveting or too terribly self-centered to report, so nothing to snark on yet (except Daniel's shoes). But it's only a matter of time.

whereyourgraceabounds.blogspot.com/

Just found this! I'm thrilled to see what she will write. Certainly she can't stay away from talking about her makeup or taking car selfies for long!

Archived