IGNORED

Lazy Lyndsie of 'A love worth waiting for' is back! (Merged)

Slt

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No. This is the crazy southern blogger who had cancer and a hysterectomy. She had a blog-funded adoption (any refused to get a part time job to help fund) in the works, which fell through. The biological mom came on here and dished about why she changed her mind. They got a son a few months later and shortly after her long awaited daughter who got the same name as she named her first (failed) adoption daughter. She sells Mary-Kay and is always in full makeup.

I don't think so, wasn't that Jessica/Laeticia?

Yup that was Jessica. Jessica also came back with a new blog several months ago.

This blog will basically be about Daniel and the kids and maybe the occasional receipe from Lyndsie. I do wonder if they will adopt more kids.

No. This is the crazy southern blogger who had cancer and a hysterectomy. She had a blog-funded adoption (any refused to get a part time job to help fund) in the works, which fell through. The biological mom came on here and dished about why she changed her mind. They got a son a few months later and shortly after her long awaited daughter who got the same name as she named her first (failed) adoption daughter. She sells Mary-Kay and is always in full makeup.

For anyone else whose ears pricked up for a trainwreck...

http://freejinger.yuku.com/topic/7107/W ... sSyWpG9KSM

...please know that it SEVERELY taxed my google-fu.

Yes.

Daniel just grosses me out. I think he's wearing Toms in the header photo. :roll:

I cracked up at that and the jeans he is wearing.

Is that an ammo box under the kids?

kyp4MPn.jpg

Hope neither of those kids have ever been very sick to their stomachs -- it would lend a whole new image to their being posed over the word "projectile." :D

For anyone else whose ears pricked up for a trainwreck...

http://freejinger.yuku.com/topic/7107/W ... sSyWpG9KSM

...please know that it SEVERELY taxed my google-fu.

Thanks. Of note, interesting that on page 11 of that thread ppl were complaining about the extreme length. !

Yes! Lazy Lyndsie is one of my "favorite" fundies. She looks the exact same lol. Her hair, makeup, and clothing choices make her look like a 40+ year old who's trying to look like she's in her late 20s, which is a trip when you realize that Lyndsie is actually in her late 20s.

What kind of shoes does she have on that little girl? She's a toddler... Those shoes are not for a toddler.

What? Why are those not shoes for a toddler?

What? Why are those not shoes for a toddler?

They are slip-on shoes with no instep or ankle fastening. Her foot can move forward damaging her toes, the shoes can fall off and trip her, or she may need to clench her tootsies to keep them on. All not good for healthy foot development in toddlers.

So Ken and Barbie return to preach their gospel of entitlement and consumerism with a bit of God thrown in. Sigh.

Back in the Yuku days, one of our Scandinavian members pointed out that Lyndsie is a living avatar of all European negative American stereotypes: the fake smiles, the plastered-on makeup, the conspicuous consumption, the personalized pink Bible for a seven-month fetus's baby shower present (when the child hadn't even been adopted yet!).

So now she's trying to be more serious and holy. Aw! I wonder if that means we'll see less of her favorite things lists, which usually consisted of:

1) Makeup!

2) My wonderful husband Daniel!

3) Monograms!

4) Ralph Lauren!

5) Daniel's hair gel!

6) And oh yeah, I almost forgot, GOD, of course!

They are slip-on shoes with no instep or ankle fastening. Her foot can move forward damaging her toes, the shoes can fall off and trip her, or she may need to clench her tootsies to keep them on. All not good for healthy foot development in toddlers.

So Ken and Barbie return to preach their gospel of entitlement and consumerism with a bit of God thrown in. Sigh.

Thank you, Palimpsest. That's exactly why those shoes are not for a toddler. Those shoes are bad news.

Archived