IGNORED

Fundies and A Christmas Carol

thoughtful

Of course, Lori and Zsu would say that Tiny Tim's health problems are a result of the family's non-organic diet.

Very good -- how could I have missed that aspect?

Thanks for finding these. She certainly has some issues with them, though, which are pretty fundie-licious:

Man, I could never watch a movie with that kind of stick up my ass attitude. That woman found fault with way, way too much stuff.

Man, I could never watch a movie with that kind of stick up my ass attitude. That woman found fault with way, way too much stuff.

And that was edited down to only include the things I thought came from her fundi-tude. There was much more!

I haven't been following this thread but just had to come and say, did anyone notice Josh Duggar took his family to see the stage show version a night or two ago? Pictures are on his Instagram.

And that was edited down to only include the things I thought came from her fundi-tude. There was much more!

How do people like this manage to live their lives? Victorian women wearing evening dresses that expose their shoulders? That's what formalwear looked like in those days, moron.

I think my brain would short out if I looked at Every. Single. Thing. in the world through my own individual worldview, without considering that others might well be valid.

I am no fan of Reagan but he was too liberal for the Tea Party.

This Mad magazine parody was written in the 80s when he was still POTUS. Clearly his critics saw him this way when he was in office.

I haven't been following this thread but just had to come and say, did anyone notice Josh Duggar took his family to see the stage show version a night or two ago? Pictures are on his Instagram.

Thanks, Miggy. So part of my question has been answered -- Duggars are permitted to see it, at least Josh's branch of the family.

Did you catch the part about how dangerous Ignorance is, Josh?

Thanks, Miggy. So part of my question has been answered -- Duggars are permitted to see it, at least Josh's branch of the family.

Did you catch the part about how dangerous Ignorance is, Josh?

Actually, all the Duggars, along with Famy and new squeeze, were at SDC on Friday. There are pics on Pickles and Hairspray of some of the boys in the audience of the play as well as others (Boob and Mullet posing with fans like the famewhores they are) around the park.

When did "merciful heavens" become language that needs a warning?

I think "reviewers" like this one are in a contest to do something my mother called "trying to out-holy the priest": "You think d*mn is bad language? Well, *I* think m*rc*f*l h**v*ns is even WORSE language!"

I swear to God, these people tire me out. They make Meg and Jo March look like foul-mouthed whores.

Archived