IGNORED

Black man admits black people are dumb

antares

I guess since it is written by a black man, it's okay? I think the last few paragraphs are quite telling; he married a Chinese woman and is proud that his son is more Chinese than black. He is also converting to Judaism, because he believes they are smarter.

(He believes Muslims are dumb, too.)

WTH....really.…..WTH did I just read. This man has some serious issues. I don't think he understands that a conversion will not affect his intelligence.

I am white. White people are dumb (once has only to look at Sarah Palin and Joe the plumber for confirmation) too. BTW, is this guy vying with Clarence Thomas to prove who is more white even thought his skin is black?

I am white. White people are dumb (once has only to look at Sarah Palin and Joe the plumber for confirmation) too. BTW, is this guy vying with Clarence Thomas to prove who is more white even thought his skin is black?

Just gave you the HIGHEST of FIVES

ETA just wanted to add that I suggested the name Clarence in the kitten thread. I retract that suggestion.

WTH....really.…..WTH did I just read. This man has some serious issues. I don't think he understands that a conversion will not affect his intelligence.

To be fair I don't think he's trying to make himself smarter as much as trying to get away from his blackness as much as he can, if that makes sense. I think he sees Jewish culture as very opposite of 'black' culture so he adopts it. It's sad because I think he has major self esteem issues. And all the reasons he brings up for his beliefs are little anecdotal things in which any person can easily find opposite anecdotes. The church thing, for example.

Just gave you the HIGHEST of FIVES

ETA just wanted to add that I suggested the name Clarence in the kitten thread. I retract that suggestion.

Thank you very much. Back atcha bth_clap1.gif

Sad tale of internalized racism.

He's a chemist, not a biologist. There is NO evidence any one race is naturally smarter than another.

This is evidence that prenatal factors (such as alcohol consumption), early childhood experiences and other cultural and environmental factors DO affect us. Change these things, and you'll change outcomes.

Exhibit #1: China during the Great Famine vs. China today. Same basic genetic group. The difference is that nobody dared to question the cult of Mao or the wisdom of the Great Leap Forward in the 1950s.

Exhibit #2: India vs. Pakistan: Prior to Partition, the two populations were intermingled. Big overlap in basic genetic groups. India has an economy growing at a far faster rate than Pakistan's. The reasons are largely political and cultural - India can be messy, but it has managed to stay a multi-ethnic/multi-religious democracy, its economy has been liberalized, many people speak English and there's been a big emphasis on STEM education.

For a 'genteel' white nationalist magazine

amren.com/features/2013/11/a-black-mans-path-to-race-realism/

I think we found the male version of Kidist.

Archived