IGNORED

Christian School Wants To Ban Students With LGBT Family

doggie

When so called Christian orgs explicitly single out homosexuality as the reason to expel someone, I always wonder if anyone thought about the implication of such a rule. I mean, a gay couple is a easy mark, but what about divorce? adultery? embezzlement? fraud? What if a parent is caught committing these acts? Would these same so called Christians be so quick to kick the CHILD out? Or what most feel it's blatantly unfair to make a child pay for the (supposed) sin of his parents? I bet most of these same people would never consider kicking a student out if said student found out her parents were divorcing....but that's because many of the same people running these institutions are themselves divorced and don't consider their own sins terribly bad...but gay! Nope, can't have that.....

If Doug Phillips is a tool's kids went to a Christian school, then they could be expelled because of their father's affair with the nanny.

They do realize that unwed parents and solo parents also fit that bill don't they? (Not that I think too many of those parents would be knocking on the doors of a school that follows such a narrow religious view)

They probably have similar rules for them. No cohabitation. When I went to private school in 7th grade my mom made me lie at the interview because regular church Steven be was required but we never went. The rm teachers also had similar rules, the home ec teacher told me that no teachers could live with another member of the opposite sex, but could you be gay...

They probably have similar rules for them. No cohabitation. When I went to private school in 7th grade my mom made me lie at the interview because regular church Steven be was required but we never went. The rm teachers also had similar rules, the home ec teacher told me that no teachers could live with another member of the opposite sex, but could you be gay...

Wow my kindle really made me sound stupider than usual...

Archived