IGNORED

If you're incel say what shit you want, someone'll like you!

antares

Not too snarky, I was just kind of uncomfortable reading this and disturbed, especially after we had a troll here recently.

emmatheemo.wordpress.com/2013/11/04/virginity-loss-story/

This is seriously one of the most sad and depressing blogs I've ever read. The description of her losing her virginity, her hatred of women...

Incel stands for involuntary celibacy. It's the fancy new term for too unattractive/whiny/annoying/weird/what-have-you to get laid. Rather than working on what it is that is preventing them from having a fulfilling love life they tend to blame modern women, feminists, liberals, Obama.

Wow. That sounds awful. Meet stranger online. Try to become fuck buddies. Risk health and life. For a guy ranting about how he couldn't get laid. Incel is such a giant crock of shit. It's I Can't Get Laid. IICGL. Hmm. Pronounced "Ick gull" or "ickle"? Millions of people have had this tragic situation over the eons. So sad.

I was struck by the part where the guy picked her up and drove somewhere she wasn't expecting. Could be juste but i would been scared! Ehhhhhh

Yeah, her boyfriend has showed up on fstdt a few times. Look up eivind berge. He says some pretty scary stuff, though appearently he's mellowed out since he met her. A little sex fixes everything ! :/ The weirdest thing is that he's an mra yet dosent believe men can be raped :angry-banghead:

Archived