IGNORED

Men don't want wimpy sons / Women HATE football

And there is a WAR against boys:

lorialexander.blogspot.com/2013/10/the-war-against-boys.html

Do you know that every road, freeway, building, home, jet, car, appliance, and most of the items we use in daily life were invented and built by men? Men are the cornerstone of any society yet our society continues to tear them down.

Women are outnumbering men in almost every educational institution. Many boys grow up without fathers and no masculine role models in their lives. Our society is slowly being feminized, even in the churches. We use to sing, "Onward Christians soldiers, marching on to war..." Does your church ever sing that? Now we sing songs like, "I want see You, I want to touch You....," more touchy, feely kind of songs. If women had their way, there would definitely be no football.

We need men! We need them to defend us if evil attacks. I just heard that little boys are suspended from school if they play cowboys and Indians or cops and robbers! They have slowly been taking away recess out of schools also, the only place boys have to get out their aggression. This is tragic! We must allow our boys to act like boys.

Mothers, do not interfere when your husbands are tough on your boys. They don't want wimpy sons. They want strong men who can handle the difficulties of life and fight for their wives and children.

I have heard on different shows and read in different books women saying that the world would be a much better place if women ruled the world. Little do women know, the best place to rule the world is by raising children with your values to go out and spread those values.

Never think that your place in the home is worthless. It is God's ordained place for you. You will have a much greater impact on society if you raise your sons to be men of God who take strong stands for goodness, morality, integrity, and honesty.

Here is a good book written about the war on boys. Let us not allow our boys to be feminized by this culture. Teach your daughters the value of masculine men. Have your sons listen to pastors like Mark Driscoll who admonishes men to be men. Don't let society steal our sons.

Women are outnumbering men in almost every educational institution. Many boys grow up without fathers and no masculine role models in their lives. Our society is slowly being feminized, even in the churches. We use to sing, "Onward Christians soldiers, marching on to war..." Does your church ever sing that? Now we sing songs like, "I want see You, I want to touch You....," more touchy, feely kind of songs. If women had their way, there would definitely be no football.

That's so ridiculous that it's funny. I like football more than my husband. He could take it or leave it, whereas I like to watch the teams in my alma mater's football conference. Lori has no idea what she is talking about, and just pulls stuff out of her ass and assumes it's accurate.

Yuck! When does Alexander , who is a monster, FINALLY got to get her treatment for her brain tumor? She then might refrain from spewing her (self) hate into the world for at least a couple of weeks and maybe they are able to cut out the evil at the next operation too?

Hey, bitch! You have no clue how popular football is with women where I come from. ROLL TIDE!!!!!!! Secondly, what society really needs are compassionate PEOPLE, not a society with strictly defined gender roles. Oh, and kiss my football loving ass!

The football pool at my job is run by a woman. I tease a few of the men at work for being jealous since women win it more often then men do. If Lori the monster actually spent time in the real world getting to know people instead of alienating them she'd know women can love sports and have made countless contributions to the world.

I don't even READ Lori Anderson is a Monster and I knew this was about her. How sad for her.

I had to laugh at the football quote. Lori must act like she is the only woman who likes football. She has mentioned watching football with Ken. Does she not see the female sideline reporters or the women in the stands?

With the information coming out about how damaging concussions are, people of both genders are calling for massive changes to the game.

What does she mean when she says not to interfere when your "husbands are tough on your boys?" Tackle football? Yelling? Abuse?

Yuck! When does Alexander , who is a monster, FINALLY got to get her treatment for her brain tumor? She then might refrain from spewing her (self) hate into the world for at least a couple of weeks and maybe they are able to cut out the evil at the next operation too?

I believe her treatments started yesterday.

With the information coming out about how damaging concussions are, people of both genders are calling for massive changes to the game.

What does she mean when she says not to interfere when your "husbands are tough on your boys?" Tackle football? Yelling? Abuse?

I think she means all of those things and probably verbal and emotional things too.

I watch way more sports than my husband. He did have a friend over to watch the World Series, but I don't think he was actually watching the game. Anyway, I like to watch football, basketball, baseball, and ice hockey. I pretty much stayed glued to the TV during last summer's Olympic Games although I plan on skipping the Winter Games. I do regret not taking my daughter to a Cubs game when we were in Chicago some years ago and not taking them to an Olympic women's soccer match in '96. My oldest was a midfielder on her high school team.

Oh, and WAR EAGLE!

Do you know that every road, freeway, building, home, jet, car, appliance, and most of the items we use in daily life were invented and built by men? Men are the cornerstone of any society yet our society continues to tear them down.

Umm, no. While I'll give her men having patents for many of these things, there is just no way she can claim that only men built them. Has she never seen a female construction worker, women in factories (Asia anyone?) and women on the Detroit assembly lines? Really?

And BTW, Lori, monster, women don't necessarily want wimpy sons either. I want my son to be strong, sensitive, giving, loving and able to stand his ground. I want him to be able to defend his principles. I want my daughters to do the same. None of that means his Dad has to beat him with a stick or make him play football.

They have slowly been taking away recess out of schools also, the only place boys have to get out their aggression.

#1 - Your boys can't play outside when they get home from school? They can't go outside to play on the weekends? Why is recess the only place she thinks boys have to "get out their aggression"?

#2 - Does she know the reason WHY recess has been cut from so many schools over the years? Needing to teach to the test because of all the standardized testing that is now required, and don't even get me started on that :pull-hair:

#3 - I don't regularly follow Lori Anderson who is a Monster - but if she's fundie, shouldn't all these boys be homeschooled instead? And if they're homeschooled, then why can't recess be worked into their schedule?

Well...I do hate football and pretty much all sports. Just don't like them. Of the men I know, it is half and half from who likes it, who is indifferent and who enjoys them. Same with the women I know.

But this is Lori is a monster world, where all is black and white and logic doesn't exist.

I don't pay much attention to Lori cuz she is a monster, but she is wrong when it comes to football. This lady fucking loves football!

If women don't like football, then why was I almost hyperventilating and refreshing ESPN on my phone repeatedly because I couldn't watch a particular game that was in double overtime and getting really excited when my team won? I am definitely a woman, and I definitely love football.

Also, Lori is a monster.

Mothers, do not interfere when your husbands are tough on your boys. They don't want wimpy sons. They want strong men who can handle the difficulties of life and fight for their wives and children.

I'm not married and I don't have any kids, but "strong" (in the sense that Lori-Alexander-is-a-monster advocates) is not my top criterion for a partner. I'd rather have someone who will actually help my in running our household. I would want a husband that I can talk to, who won't talk down to me or assume he is superior because penis. No way would a fundie patriarch ever end up with a son like that, except due to a happy accident.

It's like Dougie's VF crusade on Women and Children First. It's nice to imagine that you would be strong and heroic and sacrifice your life to save your wife and/or children, but the chances of ever facing those circumstances are extremely slim. Better for a husband or wife to "sacrifice" on a daily basis by supporting each other and collaborating on running your household/family. Even if that means you have to make your own goddamn dinner while your wife is suffering with a brain tumor :roll:

Football is my favorite sport. I watch more football than my husband does.

Hey Lori, I'll bet I know more about football than your husband does, too.

I'll admit to not caring for football, but I loves me some baseball(and not just because Derek Jeter is *still* damn hawt... :P)

Dear Lori: I hate me some wimpy daughters more than wimpy sons. I want strong, independent, non-aggressive, determined, intelligent children -- both male and female. PS I am a woman who loves football and am glad that "Onward Christian Soldiers has declined in popularity because I don't buy this Christian war you are so fond of talking about. I do not believe God wants us to kill one another in his name. BTW, how does this Christian war against non-Christians reconcile with your stance on abortion?

Archived