IGNORED

Glen Beck: Abuse your children until they believe in God

Lillybee

The thing about him is that in real life, he is a kind and generous man. My niece worked as a producer on his CNN show before he really got BSC. She did some research for one of his books and he acknowledged her and made sure that she got some royalities. He didn't need to do that.

I don't agree with him but I don't take those comments to mean abuse. Pushing someone to accept something means trying to persuade them and convince them, not physical shoving.

I don't agree with him but I don't take those comments to mean abuse. Pushing someone to accept something means trying to persuade them and convince them, not physical shoving.

Not physical abuse necessarily, no - but I can tell you from personal experience that emotionally and psychologically browbeating a child until they profess acceptance of your religion is just as damaging in the long run. And he is definitely advocating that here.

well lets use the Spanish inquisition on our children. How can you be christian by force? is that not against what the bible says? can you accept jesus by force???

Archived