IGNORED

The Holocaust happened because Hitler couldn't get laid

antares

Our lovely Chateau Heartiste says that the Holocaust could have been prevented if only Hitler had read his blog. The Holocaust was tragic not as much because many people died, but because the legacy of it has shamed white people into being politically correct all the time against their interests due to fear of being called a nazi :shock:

heartiste.wordpress.com/2013/08/26/hitler-was-beta/

Of course! The Nazis were shamefully short of MRAs and misogyny, and their upper ranks were full of powerful feminists who wouldn't put out for the Fuhrer. Except........ in the real world..... they actually weren't...... and young fascist women like Ava Braun and Unity Mitford threw themselves at the Hitler and would have done anything for him.

The relationship I was thinking of was a niece. Turns out that Wikipedia has an entire entry devoted just to Hitler's sex life.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexuality_of_Adolf_Hitler

Damn. A large portion of his lovers committed or attempted suicide.

She was his cousin

Eva Braun was not his cousin. His cousin (referenced above) was Geli Raubal who "committed suicide" at the age of 23 in 1931 after (allegedly) Hitler forbade her to marry the man she loved.

That's what I was going to say. Eva Braun was likely his lover. Or, of the women he knew, the likeliest to be his lover.

Hitler allegedly got orgasms from listening to himself give speeches. Of course, this isn't the oddest thing about him, but certainly odd.

Has it been ruled out that Hitler's biological father was half Jewish or something? Class I took in college...can't quite remember the deal.

I had a professor who insisted slavery in the US was a result of sexual repression. During a lesson on Brown v. Board of Ed. The part about slavery was background info for Plessy v. Ferguson, which Brown overturned, but it still seemed pretty out of context. Plus, I doubt a room full of college students need a ton of background info on this country's history with slavery.

Anyway, pointing to any one cause for any historical event says more about the narrow views of the person making that claim than the alleged cause. And focusing on sex as the cause speaks volumes about that person too.

Archived