IGNORED

Little People, Big World

homeschoolmomma1

1 hour ago, RosyDaisy said:

Blanket time with my sister's kids was anything but quiet. It involved playing with baby with kitty sometimes getting in on the fun. There was absolutely no hitting. If baby crawls off blanket, baby gets lured back on with a toy or picked up an put back on it. So, since she says "quiet time", it makes me wonder. The baby does look interested in his toy though. I hope it's not abusive. blanket training.

Quiet time was in regards to her other kid who she showed sitting at the kitchen table. Audrey and Jeremy tend to type things like "Amen" on all of their IG posts, they're basically slightly older versions of jer and auj.

• Replies 559
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amy Roloff is selling bread via her personal website. She talks about being inspired by her farm and garden, inspired being the KEY word because one of the ingredients is CANNED pumpkin and it's not even made by her. Somebody at a bakery makes it with the recipe she gave them. (This endeavor was featured on the show.)

Also worth noting the bread is an eye popping $25.50 for two loaves plus an additional $13 for shipping. So basically $40 bread.

:my_dodgy:

Also Molly reposted a photo from Molly's private instagram to her stories. Molly posted a photo of she and her new husband filling out the navigators council that Auj and Jer shill. I guess she drank the beating50 kool-aid.

5 hours ago, Seculardaisy said:

Also Molly reposted a photo from Molly's private instagram to her stories. Molly posted a photo of she and her new husband filling out the navigators council that Auj and Jer shill. I guess she drank the beating50 kool-aid.

I meant Audrey posted a photo from Molly*

Another possible name for JerAuj baby... Poppy.

My guess is this or Daisy.

16 hours ago, Chickenbutt said:

Looks like Jacob and his gf Isabel are living with Amy, praising (and shilling) Jer and Audrey's crap. 

http://spiritswander.blogspot.com/2017/08/guest-opinion-article-jacob-roloffs.html

Looks like Jacob realized he needed back on the gravy train.

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/little-people-big-worldsaudrey-roloff-celebrates-baby-shower-photo-w498557

The Sainted Ones had a baby shower. Highlights of article:

- no name picked yet, though they are considering one name a lot. I vote that Auj wants Poppy, but doesn't make it clear to Jeremy who thinks she likes Daisy. So the baby is officially named Daisy on the birth certificate - they either pay to change it or Auj passive aggressively insists on calling her Poppy anyways.

- something about her bragging about her husband. As usual. Call me when you have something new to say.

- apparently Tori and Zach have been helpful. Or something. I saw "season of life" in her quote and sprained both eyes from rolling them, so I'm not really sure.

- no real cravings other than sour candy at first and sparkling drinks (huh? That's a thing?)

- the sainted Spawn shall not be birthed on camera (THANK YOU JESUS! Duggars take note!)

- I guess their house is finished? Maybe? 

- Audrey is a Barre instructor? To which I ask, has anyone seen any proof of valid employment? Sorry AujPoj, but I havethe feeling I shouldn't trust some of what you say without verification.

20 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

sparkling drinks

Sparkling water type products like Perrier?  Perrier with lime was the only thing besides pills that settled my stomach when pregnant.

3 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

- the sainted Spawn shall not be birthed on camera (THANK YOU JESUS! Duggars take note!)

I can imagine some weird ceremonial stuff going on during labor and delivery. Not that I'd want to see her giving birth under any circumstances.

I'm training my eyebrow muscles to not overreact when the almighty name is announced.

#maybespurgeonsnotsobad

12 hours ago, Coconut Flan said:

Sparkling water type products like Perrier?  Perrier with lime was the only thing besides pills that settled my stomach when pregnant.

I guess so. I just didn't realize people craved those. Which I guess is stupid because you can crave anything. :pb_lol:

12 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

- I guess their house is finished? Maybe? 

Their house is 100% NOT finished if their instagram stories are any indication...they're finally living there, but it still looks like a construction zone. You'd think TLC gives them enough money that they could afford some help to speed along the process. What if the baby had come early? She's 38 weeks and they barely have a working kitchen.

I've stalked her instagram (low key hate myself for doing such a thing) but she teaches at Pure Barre @VelociRapture. But I'm actually shocked that they aren't doing the birth on camera, I guess cause they just LOVE the attention so it surprises me.

I think she's tried to do the opposite of Tori during the pregnancy and go all earth mother.  She's planning a "natural birth," but I don't think she wants televised proof of how not all earth mother she may end up going.

1 hour ago, Coconut Flan said:

I think she's tried to do the opposite of Tori during the pregnancy and go all earth mother.  She's planning a "natural birth," but I don't think she wants televised proof of how not all earth mother she may end up going.

I want to hate on her for this but I honestly get it. For my births (the three without epidural and the one with) I did not want anybody there but my CNMs, nurses, and my husband. I don't like pressure of having people around. It's easier to be in that zone and then to have some personal time with the baby and your husband when you don't have a ton of in-laws and random people crowding you. At least for me anyway.

Also Auj is using her 38th week of pregnancy as a not so subtle ad for her new baby crap. #alwaysmorecrap

IMG_8739.PNG

16 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

- no name picked yet, though they are considering one name a lot. I vote that Auj wants Poppy, but doesn't make it clear to Jeremy who thinks she likes Daisy. So the baby is officially named Daisy on the birth certificate - they either pay to change it or Auj passive aggressively insists on calling her Poppy anyways..

Haha those names are both of my completely made up guesses and I'm loving that you used them as an example. Thanks for the smiles.

Oh I know, I didn't want any extra people around during birth either and would never have allowed filming.  I was responding to the Audrey and Jer are such camera lovers that it is surprising for them to want no filming.  

10 minutes ago, Coconut Flan said:

Oh I know, I didn't want any extra people around during birth either and would never have allowed filming.  I was responding to the Audrey and Jer are such camera lovers that it is surprising for them to want no filming.  

True I wonder if TLC will be allowed to visit them at all or if they'll make them wait? I can't imagine they will hold off that people may shoot for very long. 

I would have strangled the person who suggested filming my daughter's birth. :pb_lol:

48 minutes ago, Seculardaisy said:

True I wonder if TLC will be allowed to visit them at all or if they'll make them wait? I can't imagine they will hold off that people may shoot for very long. 

I would think TLC will film something at some point. The SanctiFundies may let cameras in after they've had a chance to clean up, rest a bit, and make sure baby is ok. Or they could just film a little video themselves or send photos so TLC can pop it on the website.

(I won't snark if they do any of that. Husband and I actually requested no visitors for the first day of our daughter's life - partly so we could start to process everything, but mostly because she was in NICU. That didn't work out because mom stopped by to see me quick - she brought candy so I forgave her. Everyone else waited until the next day though, so that was awesome.)

1 hour ago, Seculardaisy said:

Also Auj is using her 38th week of pregnancy as a not so subtle ad for her new baby crap. #alwaysmorecrap

Haha those names are both of my completely made up guesses and I'm loving that you used them as an example. Thanks for the smiles.

Haha! I thought those were kind of perfect to use. 

And raise your hand if you're surprised she's using the fetus to sell shit already? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

19 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

And raise your hand if you're surprised she's using the fetus to sell shit already? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?

Someone has to pay for their lifestyle. :P 

I think that Audrey doesn't want it filmed because it would show her less then perfect. She doesn't know how she will react in labour. She doesn't know if she will end up begging for an epidural. So she's going to have it private and spin it her own way. It's all about image with those two. 

31 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

That baby is going to be a mini billboard for her mom and dad the minute she pops out.

Jer just posted an IG story stating they will be taking time off from all the work that they do (??) to bond with the baby.

Also Tori just launched an IG shop selling calligraphy quotes that she draws onto wood. These Roloffs sure know how to sell like the wind.IMG_8744.thumb.PNG.63ba923063919cbba30b920df74d49ce.PNG

19 minutes ago, Seculardaisy said:

Jer just posted an IG story stating they will be taking time off from all the work that they do (??) to bond with the baby.

So they won't be posting on instagram? :P 

5 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Who else thinks that little Nightshade Aurora's first word will be "More"?

"Sorry mum but I'm actually a boy with straight, non red hair! Never have more children because I am going to make sure you never sleep again. Muahaha" would be my guess.

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 8:02 PM, VelociRapture said:

you would think the sainted one wanted to get paid to birth her spawn on camera but I guess the always more paranoia just sends her endless money. Who buys all her crap? seriously 

and I don't think her house is finished... Jeremy the man was installing an appliance the other day. 

Audrey is so annoying 

17 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

So they won't be posting on instagram? :P 

I don't believe that for a second 

this couple are shameless more Audrey than anyone else 

19 hours ago, Seculardaisy said:

Or OR 

won't she make money if she you tube's it? more click bait 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived