IGNORED

Oh no female hypergamy!

antares

akarlin.com/2012/06/27/youve-been-gamed-how-to-understand-modern-american-society/

akarlin.com/tag/female-hypergamy/

akarlin.com/2012/07/22/why-everyone-is-getting-the-aurora-shootings-wrong/

This is a blogger who calls himself a liberal-conservative neo-reactionary. He likes heartiste, and blogs about a lot of subjects like 'race realism', China, and such. He seems really into China, but on another blog he commented that he couldn't understand Asian supremacism even though he can understand white and Jewish supremacism(but dosen't sympathize with it!!! 8-) ) he talks about dating Asian girls, get on his Facebook there's no evidence of him having girlfriends, and the only women present seems to be a relative(same last name)

I am starting to wonder if we should make a subforum for MRAs because a lot of them aren't that religious but their antifeminist rants are becoming a big topic of conversation

Also the hypergamy seems to be kind of eyeroll inducing, it "my lousy personality isn't winning me any female attention so I will just pretend she's a goldigger"

To be fair at one point on his blog he did say he didn't care for the mra movement, but cared about game. He's supposedly pro equity feminism :/ I used to find Christina Hoff Sommers's gender vs equity feminism interesting though now I think it's a false dichotomy.

akarlin.com/2012/08/15/russian-women-enjoy-being-women/

I am starting to wonder if we should make a subforum for MRAs because a lot of them aren't that religious but their antifeminist rants are becoming a big topic of conversation

Also the hypergamy seems to be kind of eyeroll inducing, it "my lousy personality isn't winning me any female attention so I will just pretend she's a goldigger"

I think that would be a good idea, actually. Personally I have become a bit more interested in MRAs than in fundies over time, but it might be a good idea to separate them

Side note: Does anyone know how to quote only part of what someone else wrote without copying the whole thing?

Side note: Does anyone know how to quote only part of what someone else wrote without copying the whole thing?

I just delete the bit I don't want to quote. Make sure you don't delete any of the brackets.

I think that the increasing MRA presence, especially in the comments section, at "red pill" religious bloggers' sites has led to them becoming a big topic of conversation at this forum even if a lot of them aren't all that religious. But yes, I agree that maybe there should be a subforum for snarking on MRAs, even if they're not fundies.

As for the hypergamy rants, out the one side of their mouths they're hatin' on women being golddiggers, while out the other side of their mouths they're hatin' on women being in the workplace and taking the good paying jobs away from men.

As for the hypergamy rants, out the one side of their mouths they're hatin' on women being golddiggers, while out the other side of their mouths they're hatin' on women being in the workplace and taking the good paying jobs away from men.

It is almost as though they just hate women in general!! :wink-kitty:

It is almost as though they just hate women in general!! :wink-kitty:

I can't imagine why, since women make perfect scapegoats for any and all manner of ill or injustice that befalls them! :roll:

I just delete the bit I don't want to quote. Make sure you don't delete any of the brackets.

Yeah that makes sense. Why didn't I think of that :oops:

I can't imagine why, since women make perfect scapegoats for any and all manner of ill or injustice that befalls them! :roll:

It reminds me of a book (Raising the Stones?) by Sheri S. Tepper, where a male-dominant nation wakes up one morning to discover all the women are gone. "Someone stole our women!" they cried. "We have to hunt them down and get them back! Or find new women!" But one of them said "Why do you want to do that? We have hated and punished our women forever. Now they're gone, so there's no one to make men angry anymore." The rest of the men looked at him like he was crazy. (That's all completely paraphrased from a vague memory, but you get what I'm saying.)

Excellent! Thank you, Curious! :D

You're welcome :)

If anyone can think of a better forum name, feel free to offer suggestions. I had to go read about MRAs to come up with this and it's not terribly witty, but it's the best I could do ;)

If these MRA's spent less time complaining about women and more effort trying to find the little man in the boat, they'd be a lot happier.

Archived