IGNORED

Suggest New Moody Titles

Lady Grass Lake

Or maybe she can write a sequel in which the oldest Moody daughter moves in with her brother's family after their parents "are called by God" and detail the sweet, special moments that the nieces and nephews spend with their sweet aunt.

She can even use old titles: [season] with the Moody nieces and nephews

[season] Days with the Moody nieces and nephews

And to go even further into the future she can write about the wonderful times that the next generation has with dear old aunt Sarah (I don't know the name of the Moody girl so I just used a ... common... name) in the nursing home:

[season] in the Nursing Home

[season] Days in the Nursing Home

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mixing Magaritas and Mai Tais with the Moodys.

Using Moody books for Kindling

Mrs. Moody Gets a Job

Mr. Moody Loves Being a SAHD

A Very Moody Vegas Vacation

:D

Mood Disorder With the Moodys

Melancholia With the Moodys

Major Depressive Disorder With the Moodys

Mittelschmerz With the Moodys

It could be a series: Moody Moodys

[season] of Death With the Moodys.

eta: I need to get my act together and take a pic of Poor Sarah's autograph in my dog-eared copy (NOT!) of Summer With the Moodys, the book that started it all!!!!111eleventy

I'm thinking they need to start promoting their other products through the Moody books.

Soon we'll see;

" The Moodys Turn To MOTH After Discovering An Unscheduled 15 Minutes In Their Day", "The Moody's House Is As Clean as Their Souls Thanks to Chore Packs", "The Moodys Never Talk To Anyone Outside the Family, But They Could Thanks To 'Making Great Conversationilists' ".

Twilight of the Moodys - The non adventures of the elderly Moody parents and their middle aged quiver.Or, for you opera fans, a riff on Wagner's Götterdämmerung, where one of the frustrated, middle aged Moody girls burns down the Moody compound after learning how her parents lied to her about the outside world.

Have the Moodys ever been to a Maxwell conference? I could see that- more advertising!!

I'd be willing to bet there is discussion of "chore packs" in the Moody books. I'm sure they are a BLESSING! and the kids LOVE them!

It wouldn't surprise me if in the next installment the eldest male Moody takes a 1 Ton Ramp course.

Twilight of the Moodys - The non adventures of the elderly Moody parents and their middle aged quiver.Or, for you opera fans, a riff on Wagner's Götterdämmerung, where one of the frustrated, middle aged Moody girls burns down the Moody compound after learning how her parents lied to her about the outside world.

And here I was, conjuring up images of a Moody-Twilight mashup. No such luck, eh?

The Moodys throw off their chains? no....

Bible Time with the Moodys

Many Moody Hands Make Light Work

The Moodys and the Widow Down the Road

Homemaking With the Moodys: Yummy Recipes Included!!

Making Cards the Moody Way: How to Encourage Others with a Card Ministry

The Moodys Meet Lady Lydia

The Moodys Use Police and Fire Services for Godly Photo Opportunities

[season] of Shilling Chore Packs with the Moodys

50 Shades of Brown Corduroy: Sewing with the Moody Girls

A tad OT: Was anybody else creeped out when Mrs. Moody told her children that she was "waiting on the Lord to give her more babies," or some such? I've been around a hell of a long time, but I don't know of any parents, of any age, who discuss their reproductive plans/worries with their kids. (I guess this comes from Stevehovah announcing his vasectomy reversal to his kids, and how Sarah often refers to the five youngest as "the reversal babies.")

I've heard other very religious people talk about wanting more babies, with their kids. I think the reason they can do it without it seeming untoward is that those people (the ones I knew) did not tell their kids ANYTHING AT ALL about the biological origin of babies. They come from God, and Mom goes away for two weeks and just comes up with a baby, it's all magical and that's it. Not even any "it's in Mommy's tummy" or anything of the sort. Just God delivers the kid to Mom when she's away.

So yeah, we hope God will bless us with more babies.

Now I'm wondering just how sheltered the Maxwell kids were in that particular regard... surely they'd see Mom pregnant since she's fairly thin and doesn't go away for the last month or anything...

The Moodys Host XGayGreg And Dede

Moodys vs. McMama.

Why is there a banner ad for taxidermy mounts on this thread? Is Google-Bot suggesting that the Moodys go on safari? Stalking the Wild Rhino With the Moodys?

Archived