IGNORED

Melissa N. Cross-Dressing Her Boys

DomWackTroll

You have to scroll down a bit.

niednagel.com/blog.htm

Now, needless to say, I don't think there's anything wrong with this (though I do think their eldest son may have been psychologically scarred by his lengthy, intense wardrobe fittings for the Titanic "celebration"). But I highly doubt that Doug Phillips would agree with me. Indeed, he and his most hardcore followers-- Sippy Bradrick, Justin Turley-- would surely assert that the Niednagels are putting their sons' very souls in peril.

Please stop repressing your sons' God-ordained manliness, Melissa, and urge them to take dominion.

Indeed, one wonders what Dougie would think of this, given the VF catalog's clear line of demarcation regarding all things masculine and feminine. Time for a little come-to-Jesus meeting for the Niednagels??

Indeed, one wonders what Dougie would think of this, given the VF catalog's clear line of demarcation regarding all things masculine and feminine. Time for a little come-to-Jesus meeting for the Niednagels??

Hi, Marian. The endlessly crafting Melissa thinks this is "cute" and just can't resist, and Jordan obviously has no control of the situation. Again, reversing the godly roles that VF espouses.

Hey, Marian and DomWackTroll (two of my favoritest FJites),

Dougie's snubbed Jordan's movie-making offerings pretty regularly, probably in large part because Jordan's poked fun at Dougie pretty regularly. In fact, the only time I remember a Niednagel featured prominently in a VF video it was the unfailingly lovely* Meliss. That was when she pondered aloud how awful it would be to lose her DH in a Titanic-like disaster. Jordan stood by, looking appropriately somber and attentive.

So it doesn't surprise me too much that they let the little boys model the dresses. I mean, what good would have been served by letting a mere girl model a dress, anyway? A Niednagel would not be the focus of the Niednagel blog.

All that said, and despite the 3-kids-in-4-years militant fecundity shown by the family, Jordan seems to have dialed back the judgmentalism lately, in favor of simply showing a large family having a pretty good time. Not going to let my guard down for a millisecond, but perhaps, just perhaps, there is hope for this bunch?

~~~~~~~~~~

*We know this because Jordan unfailingly reminds us of it.

Hey, Marian and DomWackTroll (two of my favoritest FJites),

Dougie's snubbed Jordan's movie-making offerings pretty regularly, probably in large part because Jordan's poked fun at Dougie pretty regularly. In fact, the only time I remember a Niednagel featured prominently in a VF video it was the unfailingly lovely* Meliss. That was when she pondered aloud how awful it would be to lose her DH in a Titanic-like disaster. Jordan stood by, looking appropriately somber and attentive.

So it doesn't surprise me too much that they let the little boys model the dresses. I mean, what good would have been served by letting a mere girl model a dress, anyway? A Niednagel would not be the focus of the Niednagel blog.

All that said, and despite the 3-kids-in-4-years militant fecundity shown by the family, Jordan seems to have dialed back the judgmentalism lately, in favor of simply showing a large family having a pretty good time. Not going to let my guard down for a millisecond, but perhaps, just perhaps, there is hope for this bunch?

~~~~~~~~~~

*We know this because Jordan unfailingly reminds us of it.

Ha! I forgot about that one, MJ! Jordan was thinking deep thoughts in his tuxedo and behind his furrowed brow.

Hi, Marian. The endlessly crafting Melissa thinks this is "cute" and just can't resist, and Jordan obviously has no control of the situation. Again, reversing the godly roles that VF espouses.

Doug (Phillips who is a tool) would be appalled (and secretly jealous that the boys are wearing festive dresses). Tsk tsk!

Jordanyo freaks me out. He scares me like Arndts scare me.

Really! Like the Arndts?!! I'm not doubting you for a minute but I'd be interested in the parallels you see.

Jordan irritated the snot out of me when he lambasted somebody who got married quietly and without the permission/blessing of the over-21 bride's father; Jordan's own wedding (and just MHO but it was way more his than hers) was a cosplay fest that may or may not have mentioned Jesus as Savior, as Christian weddings are supposed to do (in my opinion, my training and my experience).

He and The Lovely Meliss are a match made in sartorial heaven. They both like to dress up and she's an accomplished costumier.

Even were he to come to his senses and get off the VF/QF/Patriarchy bandwagon, I'd always harbor disdain for him, for the above-mentioned lambasting. :naughty: That said, his recent blogs have been a reasonably entertaining look into the recreations of a large extended family that's able to get together a lot more than most.

Archived