IGNORED

What's Ms. Graveyard Dirt been up to lately?

Savoring Samsara

graveyarddirt.tumblr.com/post/19297079468/awidowmade

Today I learned that my father-in-law pruned my Shango Tree (a sacred fruit-bearing plum tree; one of my tangible representations of God) while we were out of the house for 24 hours. Even though he knows how important it is - and what it represents - he cut whole branches off without permission. He RESHAPED THE ENTIRE TREE, and he waited until I was away to do it.

I screamed into the kitchen floor for five fucking minutes while crushing the cut remains of God into my clenched-fisted grip. And, for the very first time, I wept for my fallen husband Yarilo.

As a pagan and polytheist myself, I have a fairly broad definition of what qualifies as "sacred" or "a god," and a general live and let live attitude toward others' beliefs and practices. So I understand why this is upsetting. However, in the specific case of Ms. Graveyard Dirt, I must say that a nearly foolproof way to ensure that your ritual tools, representations of Deity, and spiritual practices are always respected in your home is to get a job and move out on your own.

Also, somebody shot back in her Ask box:

hi i came home from work one lovely day four or so years ago to find the irl human corpse of my spouse lying on the living room floor. you do not get to call yourself a widow because somebody pruned a tree you little shit. fuck you. - Anonymous

(I feel bad saying OH SNAP to that, but: OH SNAP. Also, we need to have an OH SNAP smiley.)

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So....she can't shove plums up her vagina and make the juice into wine for the neighbors anymore?

That may have been a bit mean. :? But well....he probably found out about something disgusting and decided to get back at her in a passive aggressive way with her sacred fruit tree. Or he was hoping it would get rid of her or something.

I'm not Pagan or anything that could qualify at all, but generally have a live and let live sort of thing as well. Unless you're killing, raping, or serving unwitting people your bodily fluids. And no, I didn't just equate rape and murder with what this chick has done, just that there isn't much in between that in my head qualifies as should not be done to others, ever no matter if its religious or not.

The battle of the Plum Tree is something that repeats itself every few years. The father-in-law gets fed up with the tree looking like shit, and trims it back. She loses her mind. I have no pity for her, because like others said, if you need sacred space, get off your ass and hold down a job so you can afford to live alone, and not off the largess of your in-laws. But, Ms GD can not hold down a job, because she's too busy being the wife/human embodiment of various deities to actually work.

The battle of the Plum Tree is something that repeats itself every few years. The father-in-law gets fed up with the tree looking like shit, and trims it back. She loses her mind. I have no pity for her, because like others said, if you need sacred space, get off your ass and hold down a job so you can afford to live alone, and not off the largess of your in-laws. But, Ms GD can not hold down a job, because she's too busy being the wife/human embodiment of various deities to actually work.

Wow, I had no idea this was a recurring thing. Were I her, I think I'd definitely take that as a sign from my gods to find an alternate living arrangement...

Wow, I had no idea this was a recurring thing. Were I her, I think I'd definitely take that as a sign from my gods to find an alternate living arrangement...

Oh yeah, this has happened in the past. Unless she's just re-posted an older blog? But, yeah, this is almost an exact replica of what happened the last time GD's father-in-law decided to do some yard work in GD's "sacred space." I love the drama in this woman's life and I've been following her for years. It's probably unhealthy!

Just for my case of fog-mind: Is this naked roast sitter? And is naked roast sitter the one that would drizzle road kill she found with jizz from her and her boyfriend having sweet fellowship. After a while, the crazy runs together in my head.

Just for my case of fog-mind: Is this naked roast sitter? And is naked roast sitter the one that would drizzle road kill she found with jizz from her and her boyfriend having sweet fellowship. After a while, the crazy runs together in my head.

That's what I'm wondering too. If you brought dead ass roadkill to bury in MY yard, and had sex in MY yard without my permission - I'd cut back your effing god tree too. I'd probably also set it on fire, but that's just me. Also - if she doesn't own the land/property she doesn't own the tree! Yikes - this woman's a nutter!

Yeah, you got it.

I would love to introduce Graveyard Dirt to the Maxwells. They would be terrified when she brings roadkill into their house and plays with it on the kitchen counters, does drugs and bakes them some of her roast beef with special sauce. And I am sure they will appreciate hosing her bodily fluids off their lawn.

I just found out about the naked roast sitter today. I found a thread from March that filed in some of my questions about her, but does she ever explain why she and her SO live with his parents? Seems like they would want privacy for her roast sitting and after sex yard romps. TIA

I just found out about the naked roast sitter today. I found a thread from March that filed in some of my questions about her, but does she ever explain why she and her SO live with his parents? Seems like they would want privacy for her roast sitting and after sex yard romps. TIA

I have long wondered the same thing.

She and her husband live with his parents because they can't afford to live anywhere else. My internet diagnosis of the two of them is that they are very co-dependent, to the point where being away from each other makes them unable to function. It sounds like she's never really worked- she was a US citizen who married a guy she met online who was from Scotland- and she got married pretty young. He does something that deals with computers but he rarely has to leave the house to do so. I don't think that either of them is very motivated to move out of the house. They've just gradually started to take it over, pushing his parents out. Ritualistic sex figures highly into her religious beliefs, and from accounts she's posted, being quiet isn't part of that. Ms GD and her consort must be horrible to live with.

When I started reading this thread, I thought "Man, that's terrible! Her father-in-law came onto her lawn and cut her tree without permission?!" Then I kept reading...

I'm now exploring her tumblr. It is quite entertaining.

So....she can't shove plums up her vagina and make the juice into wine for the neighbors anymore?

That may have been a bit mean. :? But well....he probably found out about something disgusting and decided to get back at her in a passive aggressive way with her sacred fruit tree. Or he was hoping it would get rid of her or something.

I'm not Pagan or anything that could qualify at all, but generally have a live and let live sort of thing as well. Unless you're killing, raping, or serving unwitting people your bodily fluids. And no, I didn't just equate rape and murder with what this chick has done, just that there isn't much in between that in my head qualifies as should not be done to others, ever no matter if its religious or not.

This is ... she really did this? Oh, must go read!

Oh yeah, this has happened in the past. Unless she's just re-posted an older blog? But, yeah, this is almost an exact replica of what happened the last time GD's father-in-law decided to do some yard work in GD's "sacred space." I love the drama in this woman's life and I've been following her for years. It's probably unhealthy!

It is an older blog. It's a post from last year and it got dug up by some group that makes fun of otherkin, and it's on her blog again because she keeps responding to them.

This is ... she really did this? Oh, must go read!

No, I think that's a joke and/or exaggeration. However, she actually did accidentally give her mailman some bread that had been ritually infused with marijuana or something. And she does use various of her body fluids in her witchy baking, though I am not sure whether she serves them to unwitting people or people other than her husband.

It is an older blog. It's a post from last year and it got dug up by some group that makes fun of otherkin, and it's on her blog again because she keeps responding to them.

I can't seem to find any of the posts from her old site using Google. It's like she scrubbed her site and Google hasn't realized it yet. But from what those little Google snapshots say, it sounds like she really doesn't like her father-in-law.

Has this actually happened more than once? If someone could link me to the other Shango tree dramas, that'd be great.

No, I think that's a joke and/or exaggeration. However, she actually did accidentally give her mailman some bread that had been ritually infused with marijuana or something. And she does use various of her body fluids in her witchy baking, though I am not sure whether she serves them to unwitting people or people other than her husband.

Well, in the few minutes I've browsed her blog I've seen that she did something highly inappropriate with her New Year's roast and that apparently she likes to smear her menstrual blood on her doors.

:disgust:

Well, in the few minutes I've browsed her blog I've seen that she did something highly inappropriate with her New Year's roast and that apparently she likes to smear her menstrual blood on her doors.

:disgust:

I meant the plum wine thing, not the menstrual blood smearing and naked roast sitting. Both of which are photographically well documented!

I meant the plum wine thing, not the menstrual blood smearing and naked roast sitting. Both of which are photographically well documented!

Oh, I'm sorry. I knew you meant the wine -- but now I'm curious as to what other foul things this lovely woman has been up to!

There is (disturbing) photographic evidence of her sitting naked on a roast whilst on her period. She's said to have then cooked the roast and served it to some poor dinner guests, though if she has scrubbed her blog, we may no longer have evidence of that part.

There is (disturbing) photographic evidence of her sitting naked on a roast whilst on her period. She's said to have then cooked the roast and served it to some poor dinner guests, though if she has scrubbed her blog, we may no longer have evidence of that part.

Yeah, I saw the roast sitting photo and really wish I hadn't. But if she has been making wine with vagina plums, that's news to me!

She says she only eats the "period" bread herself. But given the accidental switcheroo she pulled with the mailman and the pot bread, I wouldn't eat any of her baking. :ew:

Archived