IGNORED

What's Ms. Graveyard Dirt been up to lately?

Savoring Samsara

I thought it was shrooms in the bread given to the mailman, not pot. :|

According to Graveyard Dirt's tumblr:

he accidentally got some which included a small, totally INactive amount of cannabis leaf/stem material. I felt silly at the time it happened even though weed was a low-schedule substance and effectively decriminalized here, mostly BECAUSE I GAVE HIM THE WRONG BREAD. The fact that he ate it, reportedly enjoyed doing so and experienced zero discernible effects (like everyone else who had any) all seem to diminish the notability of this event, but of course omg, your version is so much better!

Of course it would be easier for her to "diminish the notability of the event" had she not written a huge long blog post about it in the first place...

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's deliberately antagonizing her in-laws with whom she lives and she's feeding her husband menstrual blood "stamped" bread to ... maintain his love, I guess?

All righty then.

I would love to introduce Graveyard Dirt to the Maxwells. They would be terrified when she brings roadkill into their house and plays with it on the kitchen counters, does drugs and bakes them some of her roast beef with special sauce. And I am sure they will appreciate hosing her bodily fluids off their lawn.

If nothing else I imagine Ms. Graveyard Dirt would have quite the interesting answer when Steve-O asks her where we will go when we die... :dance:

I totally binge read that whole blog one night after somebody posted the naked roast pictures.

I remember multiple times she fed unwitting people bodily fluids. I think the doctor's office got treated to bread or something with some nasty stuff in it because they didn't make an appointment soon enough for her liking for a stomach ailment? I remember that because they put her on Reglan. One of the side effects is hyperprolactinemia and she started lactating and she blogged about that a few times.

I'm really surprised that she's minimizing instead of doubling down on being a vengeful witch-goddess. Is she going soft on us?!

Did she really scrub her blog? Bummer.

According to Graveyard Dirt's tumblr:

Of course it would be easier for her to "diminish the notability of the event" had she not written a huge long blog post about it in the first place...

Ah okay, thanks for the clarification.

There was something about shrooms though, wasn't there? One can't be certain with GD.

I totally binge read that whole blog one night after somebody posted the naked roast pictures.

I remember multiple times she fed unwitting people bodily fluids. I think the doctor's office got treated to bread or something with some nasty stuff in it because they didn't make an appointment soon enough for her liking for a stomach ailment? I remember that because they put her on Reglan. One of the side effects is hyperprolactinemia and she started lactating and she blogged about that a few times.

I'm really surprised that she's minimizing instead of doubling down on being a vengeful witch-goddess. Is she going soft on us?!

Did she really scrub her blog? Bummer.

I bet she loved lactating. A whole extra bodily fluid to play with, she probably drank her own milk and used it to bake with, then sprayed breastmilk all over the garden and onto roadkill.

OK, naked roast sitter was who I thought it was. Urgh. And that Anon post on her blog, I loved it. Especially since I have come home to the unpleasant surprise of my spouse sprawled out on the floor unable to move (he was in the end, fine, his body was still adjusting to his medication). One of these days I probably will come home to that, and reading about her just kind of pisses me off, so sorry if I sound rambly and do not make sense at all.

Now, refresh my memory, where can I find her? I vaguely recall reading about her way back when. And I'm afraid of those pictures.

The tree in question: flickr.com/photos/graveyarddirt/3184353821/

So she sticks bones in it to freak out her in-laws. I'd cut the damn tree up too.

So she sticks bones in it to freak out her in-laws. I'd cut the damn tree up too.

if this is such a "sacred tree" to her, it sounds like she has quite the lax approach to it, putting bones in it to freak out her in laws and trying to get them to mess with the tree in the first place....she's a nutball. :whistle:

Yup, that's one blog I could have done with out viewing. Just one look I told myself, 5 pages later it was like an accident I couldn't look away from.

And seriously, that tree looks horrid. She'd do better off planting a new one (aside from you know, getting a job and moving out).

The plum wine thing was an idea I'd be surprised she hasn't had because of previous giving fluids to other people. :hide:

Oh, thanks--give her more ideas. Now I'm never going to be able to look at plums without shuddering. Is there any food or drink that she hasn't defiled in some way?

Maybe she and 1,000 Brain Cells Emily could collaborate on a cooking show. I would totally watch, even though you couldn't pay me enough to eat anything either of them prepared.

Oh, thanks--give her more ideas. Now I'm never going to be able to look at plums without shuddering. Is there any food or drink that she hasn't defiled in some way?

Maybe she and 1,000 Brain Cells Emily could collaborate on a cooking show. I would totally watch, even though you couldn't pay me enough to eat anything either of them prepared.

Awww, man. Why'd you have to mention Emily? I miss that crazy ass freak and her gloodles and skirt cheese. Dna....poor hungry Dna. :cry:

So....she can't shove plums up her vagina and make the juice into wine for the neighbors anymore?

I'm having a six degrees of internet nutters moment here.

Naked roast sitting> vagina wine> vagina rabbits> lung foals> eleventy month miracle pregnancies> XGay Greg and Dede Haislip

I've just heard about her. Lurking through her blog now. The Crayzee is strong with this one:

bi5tso.png

...and at the bottom...

9s6l42.png

:cray-cray:

edited to add cray cray smilie

Looking at the picture of the tree, my guess is that the FIL is legally required to trim it occasionally to remove branches from the neighbor's property. In the picture, the tree is up against the fence, i.e., the property line. If the FIL doesn't trim it occasionally, the neighbor could sue him for any damage that accrues to his/her property (falling branches, etc.).

But sure, the FIL should totes leave himself open to lawsuits because his lazy ass son's lazy ass wife is "married" to it.

I've just heard about her. Lurking through her blog now. The Crayzee is strong with this one:

bi5tso.png

...and at the bottom...

9s6l42.png

:cray-cray:

edited to add cray cray smilie

Wow. :shock: I might never stop laughing.

Wow. :shock: I might never stop laughing.

I am dying to know what some of those words mean. How does one become a fertility goat? A divine wet nurse?

Some of those words don't even make sense... And I'm pretty sure sex pig and virgin bride are two totally different things : | How did they even manage to end up in one sentence I'll never know.

Pre-med dropout though...

Some of those words don't even make sense... And I'm pretty sure sex pig and virgin bride are two totally different things : | How did they even manage to end up in one sentence I'll never know.

Pre-med dropout though...

Because she BECOMES the goddess every year. So, every spring, she is re-born as a Virgin Bride.

It's sad if her old blog is scrubbed. She had some great stories of how she came to be the "owner" of a hellhound spirit, and how some voodoo god has picked her as his special priestess. Oh, and the dragon spirit. It visited her around Chinese New Year, on the start of the year of the Dragon.

Archived