IGNORED

What's Ms. Graveyard Dirt been up to lately?

Savoring Samsara

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The tree in question: flickr.com/photos/graveyarddirt/3184353821/

Two minutes into that little collection and I can offer an internet diagnosis:

This woman is batshit crazy.

If I had a child I loved enough to allow him and his wife (This batshit crazy woman) to live with me, I'd have a kitchen of my own, locked and unaccessilbe to them. I"d never eat anything they'd been around, much less cooked.

I can only guess their son/her spouse also has some kind of serious problems but they care for him. I am not sure I could put up with her, even for the sake of someone I loved.

The caption on that flickr image is:

I appropriated an otherwise abandoned plum tree in the backyard and named it THE SHANGO TREE. To freak out the natives (aka MY IN-LAWS) I've begun wedging oversized bones in the branches so they'll get white and weather beaten. (WE'LL SEE HOW LONG IT LASTS UNTIL MY FATHER-IN-LAW DECIDES TO UNDECORATE MY BONE TREE.)

So....she decides that a tree WHICH BELONGS TO HER INLAWS is somehow divine, and then she purposely decides to stick bones in it just to bother her inlaws?

They'd have every right to chop it down, feed it into a wood chipper and then use the wood chips to fuel a massive bonfire to celebrate kicking her ass to the curb.

Who exactly is Yarilo? At first glance, I thought "poor woman lost her husband, maybe she's grieving". I obviously don't read the blog....

Then I found this:

http://graveyarddirt.tumblr.com/post/26 ... ongstdeath

Disturbing, but not a picture of a dead man.

The only question is whether she needs attention, or meds. Because while I generally don't judge grief, you really don't get to appropriate a tree, use it to bother your inlaws/people who give you shelter, and then flip out as if you were a grieving widow just because the tree's owner decides to prune it.

Ugh, what's the deal with all the mentrual blood? When the time comes she'll be the most upset menopausal women since Michelle Duggar.

Speaking of vagina plums... I thought it was possibly just a euphemism for clots or something... :ew:

Ugh, what's the deal with all the mentrual blood? When the time comes she'll be the most upset menopausal women since Michelle Duggar.

Its okay, shes got plenty more bodily fluids to play with. She will probably just start smearing her own shit everywhere and peeing in meat before cooking it.

The caption on that flickr image is:

So....she decides that a tree WHICH BELONGS TO HER INLAWS is somehow divine, and then she purposely decides to stick bones in it just to bother her inlaws?

They'd have every right to chop it down, feed it into a wood chipper and then use the wood chips to fuel a massive bonfire to celebrate kicking her ass to the curb.

Who exactly is Yarilo? At first glance, I thought "poor woman lost her husband, maybe she's grieving". I obviously don't read the blog....

Then I found this:

http://graveyarddirt.tumblr.com/post/26 ... ongstdeath

Disturbing, but not a picture of a dead man.

The only question is whether she needs attention, or meds. Because while I generally don't judge grief, you really don't get to appropriate a tree, use it to bother your inlaws/people who give you shelter, and then flip out as if you were a grieving widow just because the tree's owner decides to prune it.

So, Yarilo is the god of vegetation? That's who her father in law killed and now she is a widow? I can't even.

Does she seriously bring home roadkill and cook it up for dinner? :ew:

Worse. She brings it home. She puts it in the garden (I believe, or maybe just the yard). After sex, she runs outside and lets her dear one's semen drizzle onto them. It's some kind of blessing or fertility bullshit in her head, I think. It's not bad enough that those poor creatures were hit by moving vehicles, they have to be disrespected by jizz. Yeah.....she's all kinds of fucked up.

I've eaten roadkill for dinner myself on two occasions - but the important part was, I SAW (or heard, anyway, before running out of the house) it die.

Once was a pig, once a deer, both quite fresh and tasty :)

Car hit it, sheriff is called, in the case of the deer (which was wild) the guy who hit it had to sign a form saying he didn't want it, we signed a form to keep it, sent it to the butcher shop, done. The pig was owned by the person who owned the house I was at and got out, it just ended up getting killed sooner than eventually planned.

I've eaten roadkill for dinner myself on two occasions - but the important part was, I SAW (or heard, anyway, before running out of the house) it die.

Car hit it, sheriff is called, in the case of the deer (which was wild) the guy who hit it had to sign a form saying he didn't want it, we signed a form to keep it, sent it to the butcher shop, done. The pig was owned by the person who owned the house I was at and got out, it just ended up getting killed sooner than eventually planned.

I've seen lots of deer get hit by vehicles, and were taken by someone to process and have for nibbles later. But they were fresh kills, I think she was imagining swollen side of the road roadkill :lol: Question: I've heard that the meat tastes wild when it's been hit by a car if it doesn't immediately die. True or false? I've only eaten venison that has been hunted, and have always wondered.

Looking at the picture of the tree, my guess is that the FIL is legally required to trim it occasionally to remove branches from the neighbor's property. In the picture, the tree is up against the fence, i.e., the property line. If the FIL doesn't trim it occasionally, the neighbor could sue him for any damage that accrues to his/her property (falling branches, etc.).

But sure, the FIL should totes leave himself open to lawsuits because his lazy ass son's lazy ass wife is "married" to it.

That was my thinking too. If I was her FIL I would just dig the damn tree up in hopes of sending her packing.

That was my thinking too. If I was her FIL I would just dig the damn tree up in hopes of sending her packing.

lol. Uhhh, your tree moved while you were out. It's at a perfectly lovely rental three towns south of here.

I have known people to do this and it doesn't gross me out. I am picturing happening upon a carcass with no knowledge of when it actually died and then thinking it's a good idea to take it home and eat it.

Archived