IGNORED

George Zimmerman ‘Punched My Dad In The Nose

doggie

well it was only a matter of time. Gad she is divorcing his ass. They give this idiot a gun not once but twice. a violent drunk and wife beater.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... g-gun.html

George Zimmerman is taken into custody after 'threatening wife with gun and punching her father in the nose after she confronted him over claims he was having an AFFAIR'

Shellie Zimmerman called police to her parents' house in Lake Mary, Florida on Monday afternoon, claiming he had hit her dad in the nose

Friends said altercation began over claims he cheated with his ex-fiancee

Shellie's 911 call: 'I'm really, really afraid. I don't know what he's capable of'

But both she and her father refused to press charges and Zimmerman has claimed that THEY started the argument

Altercation comes just days after Shellie Zimmerman filed for divorce claiming that their marriage was 'irretrievably broken'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2eQwxGiuB

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I'm calling it now........someday Zimmerman is going to go down in a blaze of gunfire, most likely in a police standoff.

yes I am hoping he takes no one but himself. between the two speeding stop and his wife dumping him he is going down the deep end fast. wonder if idiots will keep donating to him? The idiots that bought him a new gun should feel proud.

Wow, George is certainly a charmer. :roll:

His soon-to-be-ex doesn't seem like much of a prize either, but I'm glad she's divorcing his worthless ass.

The wife left him the night before he killed Trayvon. I think that he had anger issues because of this and Trayvon was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I'm calling it now........someday Zimmerman is going to go down in a blaze of gunfire, most likely in a police standoff.

I think you're right. I read that his wife wants to continue being his life insurance

beneficiary as part of the divorce settlement. She obviously believes this too.

George Zimmerman.... How many times will that man be let off with a slap on the wrist before he finally lands himself in hot water? I worry that he'll get away with violence time and time again until he's convinced he's invincible. A normal person would have learned their lesson by now, but I think it's clear that George Zimmerman is unstable.

His wife and her dad should press charges.

Agreed. And Zimmerman's "defense" sounds suspiciously familiar. This asshole can't take ANY responsibility for his own actions, can he?

I wonder if any of these gun nuts who supported him realize or care that an armed and dangerous psychopath is on the loose and they advocated for it.

Then the cops can say they were standing their ground.

I admit, I believed that Zimmerman didn't attack Trevyon ( sorry if I spelled that wrong ), but with all this stuff going on with him, I can't help but wonder...

I think this whole divorce thing is a sham. Shelly announces she is divorcing George, then this 911 call. I think what they are doing file for divorce, make George out to be an abusive hubby so she can get most of his money, then when all is done they just shack up and Trayvons parents can't go after George cuz all the assets are in Shellys name.

His wife and her dad should press charges.

They're not suicidal. They don't want to do anything to set him off.

I think this whole divorce thing is a sham. Shelly announces she is divorcing George, then this 911 call. I think what they are doing file for divorce, make George out to be an abusive hubby so she can get most of his money, then when all is done they just shack up and Trayvons parents can't go after George cuz all the assets are in Shellys name.

Is the state of their assets known? They don't seem much more than middle class as far as I can tell, although there might be some wealth with his father being a judge. Still, his father's money is not his at present. I thought the neighborhood Zimmerman was "patrolling" that night was his own, just a few blocks over. Not bad, but not sitting on a golf course, either, lower-middle to middle class.

I think you're right. I read that his wife wants to continue being his life insurance

beneficiary as part of the divorce settlement. She obviously believes this too.

If she survives him, she'll probably write a tell all.

George Zimmerman.... How many times will that man be let off with a slap on the wrist before he finally lands himself in hot water? I worry that he'll get away with violence time and time again until he's convinced he's invincible. A normal person would have learned their lesson by now, but I think it's clear that George Zimmerman is unstable.

Honestly, he will keep getting away with it until he kills a white person that he is not married to or in a relationship with.

I think George is going to get into major trouble he cannot get himself out of sooner or later. He is cocky because he got away with murder and thinks he is invincible. The speeding, gun store shopping, and now this, leads me to believe he can't stop himself. He wants the attention. Its been what, two months since the verdict, and now people are giving their attention to other news. George probably thought the verdict would bring fame and fortune. Hell, he probably thought he would be hanging at the Playboy mansion with Heff. Instead he got infamy and whatever money is left in his defense fund. It is going to be hard for him to go back to being a nobody who is vaguely remembered for killing a kid. Most people would lay low but he seems to do what is necessary to stay in the news. If it was me, I would be living in the middle of bumfuck nowhere, work a job I can do from home and stay low for a few years before the inevitable "where are they now" article.

The wife left him the night before he killed Trayvon. I think that he had anger issues because of this and Trayvon was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Did this come out in the trial? If not then why? With his record of abusive behavior and my gut feeling he was out to kill someone that night. (I know how abusers minds work)

What makes me upset is that someone else will have to get hurt or die before this monster is removed from society.

Did this come out in the trial? If not then why? With his record of abusive behavior and my gut feeling he was out to kill someone that night. (I know how abusers minds work)

What makes me upset is that someone else will have to get hurt or die before this monster is removed from society.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/1 ... 76729.html

too bad they did not bust him for it.

I wonder if any of these gun nuts who supported him realize or care that an armed and dangerous psychopath is on the loose and they advocated for it.

Who cares about that? They got a poster boy for the next time one of them acts like a dick with a gun :angry-banghead:

Archived