IGNORED

Continuity in Vine Valley Filming disrupted...

0 kids n not countin

I watched 30 seconds of that shite, and my arse was falling off with boredom. I had to hold it on.

How can they think that anyone who's not sedated up to their eyeballs and sitting in the lounge of an old folks' home would ever want to watch that? When I was last in the hospital, I had so many IVs in that I couldn't move my hands to change the channel on the hospital TV, and therefore I was subjected to endless episodes of Man Vs Food. (To this day I associate that programme with cheerful nurses chirping "It's time to do your bloods again!")

Even that was better than watching old man Arndt take ages to explain the bleeding obvious. Filming requires film sets, who knew.

He has to have something for the "extras" section of the DVD....

Jesus healed an allergic reaction to a bee sting, that the boy apparently received through his denim jeans. I always needed an Epi-pen.

That also is not what I envisioned an allergic reaction to a bee sting looking like. He sort of just rolled around on the ground grabbing his leg and making weird faces.

I don't understand why, when he was camping with the evil boy who brought a book!!!!! he put the lantern behind him like it was significant and he was trying to hide it. They were still camping and they probably could use that lantern later when it got dark.

And he just broke into some Amish people's barn, spent the night(the Amish people didn't put their horses away when they got back from church and notice him sleeping in their barn?) and then just kept on hiking?

I was fast forwarding through his boring, twist awkwardly from one camera to the other, speech and didn't catch what the job of the woman was. She gives out baskets of food?

I skipped through some of that video linked here, and it's so bizarre.

The character Joseph apparently hasn't had any relationships with women and his inexperienced, and this is apparently one of his virtues. Interesting.

So he is gay? Lucky boy.

I watched 30 seconds of that shite, and my arse was falling off with boredom. I had to hold it on.

How can they think that anyone who's not sedated up to their eyeballs and sitting in the lounge of an old folks' home would ever want to watch that? When I was last in the hospital, I had so many IVs in that I couldn't move my hands to change the channel on the hospital TV, and therefore I was subjected to endless episodes of Man Vs Food. (To this day I associate that programme with cheerful nurses chirping "It's time to do your bloods again!")

Even that was better than watching old man Arndt take ages to explain the bleeding obvious. Filming requires film sets, who knew.

THE LORD has protected me by making it impossible for me to play those videos on my iPad, and by blocking any desire to walk across the room to view them on my computer. Thank you Jeebus!

I really don't nderstand why this is taking them so long to film. The story sounds like it's got nothing to it, and I can't imagine they need so many takes to film this simplistic crap. What are they doing?

I really don't nderstand why this is taking them so long to film. The story sounds like it's got nothing to it, and I can't imagine they need so many takes to film this simplistic crap. What are they doing?

I dunno. I don't think they know. They spent all winter "filming" in upstate New York.

I dunno. I don't think they know. They spent all winter "filming" in upstate New York.

I wish I had that much time on my hands.

I wonder if the lawyers the man-children work with ever ask about their weird lifestyle.

Do the 30 year old men really sleep in bunk beds or is that just a joke?

I wonder if the lawyers the man-children work with ever ask about their weird lifestyle.

Do the 30 year old men really sleep in bunk beds or is that just a joke?

Yes, they do, there have been pictures taken of the "boys" playing games in their bedrooms, which had bunk beds with babyish bedding on.

Yes, they do, there have been pictures taken of the "boys" playing games in their bedrooms, which had bunk beds with babyish bedding on.

I believe the four oldest (so that's the guys ranging from about 29 to 33) share space on the third floor. I can't recall seeing their room or rooms so I'm not sure whether they are allowed big boy beds up there or not.

Archived